CEE by VSN called Jacked??

hardlyworkin

Awards
Anyone tried this?? Looks good and the price is right?

size

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a decent product as long as the label is accurate

hardlyworkin

Awards
What would you change or add. What would be the ideal CEE product. I am a nonresponder to mono, V12, V2 ect and I wanna try something new. Is CEX better?

Dan

Awards
CEX doesn't have arginine in it, so if you don't like nitric oxide stimulators then go with that because Jacked has arginine in it. Other than that I can't see much difference.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Whats the difference between C-AKG and A-AKG???

Dan

Awards
One is creatine bound to alpha-ketoglutarate, the other is arginine bound to alpha-ketoglutarate.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Any different effects? One better than the other??
Thanks

Dan

Awards
Arginine causes hemodialation, which gives you a stronger pump while working out, and I'm sure you know what creatine does already.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone should come out with an ester ethyl version of AAKG along with the CEE for the ultimate creatine volumizer.

Dan

Awards
Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate ethyl ester? That's a mouthfull... I don't even think it would be possible to create a molecule like that.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate ethyl ester? That's a mouthfull... I don't even think it would be possible to create a molecule like that.
BK is cuming out with the next generation of arginine ester volumizers.

Dan

Awards
I don't think that's anything to get excited about considering that the currect arginine products do very little except give you a good pump and some extra energy when you work out.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly what i'm expecting in an arginine product. So, why not get the most effective form?

Dan

Awards
According to Mr. Tolson over at 1fast, excess arginine consumption can lead to increased free radicals and methionine deficiency. I'm not sure how true this is, but its reason enough for me not to use it.

Dan

Awards
Well to me, if its not gonna make me bigger or healthier then its not really worth bothering with. I consider arginine to be more of a "fun" supplement than a useful one.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutrabolics makes a product that is esterified Arginine..