Six week on UA

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am just finishing my 6[SUP]th[/SUP] week on UA. While I’m not the poster child for this product that “truthornothin” may be, I can say that it does work, albeit very slowly, at least for me. In my 4[SUP]th[/SUP]week I added Vita Test to the stack so there may be some synergism between the two. I actually believe that there issince I really didn’t see much improvement until this addition. It could also be that it has taken all of six weeks for the UA to take effect, it’s difficult to say. But in general I’m looking much better in the mirror. I have been able to increase my calories slightly, allowing me to increase my overall weight, without seeing an increase in body fat. I’m certain that on a calorie reduction diet the leaning effect of this product would be even more pronounced. I have been taking nine tabs per day, three with each meal. According to my body measurements, I have reduced my waist by ½” while increasing my arm size by ¼”. My body fat, according to the scale is down approx 1% since I started and I have gained about 3 lbs overall. I have not really noticed any increase in strength or endurance. I have noticed that my joints, especially my knees seem to be much stiffer. I know that UA has some AI reduction capabilities but I’m not sure how much. I have also noticed that UA has a fairly strong diuretic effect. Therefore, I don’t take it before bed. This diuretic effect also helps to reduce my overall BP which tends to be slightly elevated at times. I have ordered two more bottles and wil lcontinue to take them in conjunction with Vita Test for another month or so and report back.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could it be possible that the UA was doing nothing and adding Vita Test (Vidatest?) caused what you're feeling now?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could it be possible that the UA was doing nothing and adding Vita Test (Vidatest?) caused what you're feeling now?
lol what I was thinking.

Mike

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It is very possible. But it's difficult to beleive that I would see almost instant improvement within a week on VT alone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good, thorough review.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback op, would like to hear how things turn out at the end.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Good Feedback. Interested to see you final thoughts. Have you noticed better sleep or a better overall sense of well being?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
It is very possible. But it's difficult to beleive that I would see almost instant improvement within a week on VT alone.
If VT has the ingredients it claims then yes you would, the formula, blatantly copied from Biotivia, is incredibly awesome. Adaptogens should be getting more attention in the future along with Vit D.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If VT has the ingredients it claims then yes you would, the formula, blatantly copied from Biotivia, is incredibly awesome. Adaptogens should be getting more attention in the future along with Vit D.
I am also thinking this. We spent a lot of time focusing on just adding more test etc to maximize gains, perhaps if we tried to go from the other end and maximize our bodies response and healing power by means of adapting faster/better we can make better gains.

Though I have no clue which of the two supps made those changes I can say that I would love to try them both lol.

Maybe stacking them has some affinity? Lol

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I am also thinking this. We spent a lot of time focusing on just adding more test etc to maximize gains, perhaps if we tried to go from the other end and maximize our bodies response and healing power by means of adapting faster/better we can make better gains.

Though I have no clue which of the two supps made those changes I can say that I would love to try them both lol.

Maybe stacking them has some affinity? Lol
Possible but I don't think we're close to seeing science behind that any time soon. Adaptogens are truly the opposite end of the spectrum and are great for people who love volume. Stronger recovery would surely lead to more growth, or at least more rapid recovery would lead to more time for training and higher intensities would should yield more growth. My sleep was amazing on Bio Forge, like all I had to do was put my head down and bam I was asleep and I always awoke with a surprising amount of energy which was great because I worked a 5 am shift this summer.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Good Feedback. Interested to see you final thoughts. Have you noticed better sleep or a better overall sense of well being?
Well maybe. I take Sam-e on a daily basis. It really puts me in a good mood so I'm not sure if the VT is helping or not. Moreover, I take melatonin nightly along with E-Bol and Valarian Root for great sleep. Here again I'm not sure the VT is helping or not. I can tell that I am recovering from my volume workouts much faster than normal.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've never had anything work within a week. Not a PH or even the hard stuff (back in the day).

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
True but 6 weeks? You could get faster fatloss results from EC.