Liquid Isopure bottles ??

Manwhore

Awards
Where can i get these cheap? I see them for $2.50 bottle or rather $2.30 bottle cheapest but that's what i get them for at the store i go to. Maybe i can get a bargain if i buy alot at the store,but if i can get them much cheaper on the net i'll order them. anyone? I'm looking for no carb raspberry or orange. thanks

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I've found that the places that do sell it online for a lower price end up killing the deal with the shipping costs, because the bottles are heavy. It actually comes out to be MORE if you order them online than buy them at the store. This is exactly why I haven't had one in months and have gone back to exclusively powders...

Manwhore

Awards
Yeah i know what you mean. I'm always looking for better deals but the guy i get my stuff from gives very good prices. I can't even find better prices on the internet but i'm on the computer so i always look for them. I think i'm going to pick up a case on Fri. I love those things.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love them too! They're a little pricey, but you can't beat the quality and the convenience. Zero carbs, zero fat, very low sodium, and high in protein.

Manwhore

Awards
I love them too! They're a little pricey, but you can't beat the quality and the convenience. Zero carbs, zero fat, very low sodium, and high in protein.
Yeah and i had two guys tell me the protein is close to if not the same quality as the powder. I didn't think it would hold in liquid for that long but they said it does and i believe these guys know their protein. I wish i had one tonight but had to have 4 hardboiled eggs and oatmeal instead. time for bed

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I get them for $1.08 @ the Vitamin Shoppe cause I work there :D . The blue raspberry is awesome, they don't taste like other protein shakes.

darius

Get Nectar Whey Protein (Kiwi Strawberry) for a cheaper, tastier (imo) alternative.

Edge

Awards
Wow 2 bucks and change isnt too bad.Try finding expiring ones

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try Protein Ice instead by Strength Systems. Tastes a little sweeter, but it is higher quality IMO. It is ultra-filtered 32 grams of Whey Protein Isolate and 8 grams of BCAAs in every bottle (40 grams of protein total). Plus they come in plastic bottles so it is cheaper to ship.

Manwhore

Awards
I was told to say away from ion exchange (Isopure) by a couple of pros. One article I found was http://www.nutraceuticalsworld.com/marapr99-b8.htm . What do you think?
I think i heard something about the heat destrying some protein in Ion exchange but it still had more quality protein than Micro filtered because blahh blahh blahh..... I have 3 bottles of Synthepure and when i deside to add protein supps to my diet i'll probably just use that. For now i'm just eating eggs some chicken and some red meat.

slaveX

Awards
those isopure bottles are very handy, but I have never seen them much less than 2.50$.

Manwhore

Awards
those isopure bottles are very handy, but I have never seen them much less than 2.50$.
I can get them for $2.30 at the BBing store i go to,but i think if i buy a case he will give them to me cheaper. I'm trying not to spend to much money since the baby will be here any day so i might just get a big bottle of Isopure. O man but i just thought of one of those blue raspberry liquid ones and i want one. I'll have to look around. Right now i'm just using Synthepure but it tastes like nothing. I like a good tasting protein so i can sip on it during my workout and not have to just chug it down