Stim Junkies - Anyone tried PES "Craze"

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Always love me a new Pre- workout, Wondering If any fellow stim junkies out there have given it a run? I just ordered on Nutra, few days to get down here to good Ol' Aus. :-D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eeeeh? PES Craze? You mean Driven Sports - Craze?! :thinking:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, but a mod could probably :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are trying secret products on our supplement line I want to know the details!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL :laugh:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of it but if its made by PES I bet its pretty good.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting some soon but based on the profile expect to stim your mood out more than you, you're going to feel really good. I'm assuming this translates to awesome lifts :eek:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting some soon but based on the profile expect to stim your mood out more than you, you're going to feel
really good. I'm assuming this translates to awesome lifts :eek:
This is exactly what all the feedback has concluded to date. Amazing workouts.

And for anyone not in the know, it is on a discounted pre-sale at NutraPlanet right now, but that expires TOMORROW. Check my sig for a link.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what all the feedback has concluded to date. Amazing workouts.

And for anyone not in the know, it is on a discounted pre-sale at NutraPlanet right now, but that expires TOMORROW. Check my sig for a link.
Just placed an order, wish I could of tried a sample first but you guys make some of the most scientifically backed stuff with R&D so I expect big things :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider myself pretty stimulant tolerant. Ordered some in the pre-sale (something I never do but DS one of my top companies) so will review at some point.

trenbologna

Awards
I would definitely consider myself highly tolerant to stims, and I had a test run of Craze this past weekend pre-launch.
It's not the usual cracked out high of 1,3dimeth. It's a much more pleasurable/enjoyable high, with real focus and excellent drive.
I'd highly recommend giving it a try. I'm anxiously awaiting Nutra to ship it out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"m a little pissed off that natty and bdcc didn't tell me about this...Here I was still coming up with names...those jerks...

brb renting Die Hard movies to see how to get back at them...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
it is suposed to start shipping tomorrow, so you won't find much feedback on it except maybe those who tried the samples. I got an email from nutra today saying my order is now being processed so it should ship today or tomorrow.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I"m a little pissed off that natty and bdcc didn't tell me about this...Here I was still coming up with names...those jerks...

brb renting Die Hard movies to see how to get back at them...
Best way to get back at them: do a promo for free stuff and let them both win, then pm them saying you regret to inform no shipping to UK.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, you two! Trust me, if we had made a pre workout I wouldn't have been able to keep it quiet. I nag him to make products I can take more continuously so my rep orders don't keep building up.

Someone recommended the name Craze for our pre workout within the last week or so, I wondered if that is what confused the OP.

GameSpeed

Awards
dang this thread gots me wanting to dump my hemo rage

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hahaa, Im a shift worker, so not hard to confuse me sometimes! Email says mine has shipped, yeewww. God I love a new PWO. Should get down to Aus in the next few days. Straight to two scoops for me :--D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Be nice if a Mod could fix my little heading fopah for me, so I don't look too much like a moron...:pat:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order, wish I could of tried a sample first but you guys make some of the most scientifically backed stuff with R&D so I expect big things :D
And rightly you should. Craze IS a big thing. The next big thing.

Well, the next big Craze! :D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
......And mine is sitting in customs because NutraPlanet used FEDEX and not USPS!! Arrrgggghhh, Nutra you NEVER use Fedex for International orders!! They Take everything. Not to mention they are woefully inept at customer service and the attempted retrieval of siad goods. :---(

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine. I'm going to hit the gym tomorrow instead of Monday cause I can't wait to see what it offers

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I was about to be like what? PES came out with a product and I didn't hear about it lol!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to be like what? PES came out with a product and I didn't hear about it lol!!
You know you are on our insider list. :p

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Man, I really screwed up with that heading didnt I? Any feed back?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Did anyone who got in on the craze pre-order at NP still not have it shipped out?

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Mine is in! Test that bad boy out tomorrow night! yeewww. Never met a PWO I couldnt handle, straight to Max dose! cant wait. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there something else in your order that they are waiting on before shipping?
Nothing else in my order. I emailed Nutraplanet, as did a friend of mine, and never received a response. I ended up cancelling my order. This is my 2nd time ever ordering from NP and it's the second time I've had a bad experience; will probably never order from NP again.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do a separate review later but first workout thoughts: EXCELLENT
Not a stimmed out style PreWO as per most companies. Sometimes I'm a big fan of that but this stuff didn't seem to give me any crazy heart beat or that 1,3 high type feeling. Was like tunnel vision. Flew through my workout and even my treadmill work I dread I actually was going to go longer than expected until I had to leave. Writing this about 2.5 hours post dose on my iPhone I'm like locked in on the screen. Really hope this keeps up.

Oh and I was laying on my couch fading in and out watching tv with zero motivation until ingestion.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
My first workout with it was surprisingly intense. Dosed 2 scoops after class, I was pretty excited to try it but other than that I felt lethargic, this volume on phat is something I'm not accustomed to yet. Got to the gym about 45 minutes after dosing it and didn't ever really feel it kick in. At some point during the beginning of the day I noticed I had a surprising amount of energy, I needed to keep moving and at that point I realized I was feeling it. I just felt good like the kind of energy you have in the morning after the best night of sleep you've ever had, not really stimmed but very very oddly energetic. My time between sets dropped dramatically as I just needed to keep going but my strength didn't seem impacted. I was stronger, faster and more controlled with my lifts then I've been in a long time and this is a guy whose dosed upwards of 100mg 1,3 dimeth before training. In fact that was a few days ago...I don't know whats in Craze but I feel like it should be illegal.

brb mainlining Craze

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Not a stimmed out style PreWO as per most companies. Sometimes I'm a big fan of that but this stuff didn't seem to give me any crazy heart beat or that 1,3 high type feeling. Was like tunnel vision. Flew through my workout and even my treadmill work I dread I actually was going to go longer than expected until I had to leave. Writing this about 2.5 hours post dose on my iPhone I'm like locked in on the screen. Really hope this keeps up.

Oh and I was laying on my couch fading in and out watching tv with zero motivation until ingestion.
Awesome!! :D

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Unbelievable workouts thus far this week, Craze really is the real deal.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I feel like DS and PES make products to directly compete with each other... basically every product of DS has a direct competitive product at PES.. I had made a joke on the PES naming thread calling it "craze" because of this thought...then I proposed "crazier" lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 hours post dose not stimmed but definitely still feeling it. Kept notice I was TOO focused on the tv while watching and a bit of a clenched jaw from focus lol
It's a slightly under the surface energy making me want to be productive on my day off!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I feel like DS and PES make products to directly compete with each other... basically every product of DS has a direct competitive product at PES.. I had made a joke on the PES naming thread calling it "craze" because of this thought...then I proposed "crazier" lol
They have no directly similar products than compared to every other company out there?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
They have no directly similar products than compared to every other company out there?
I had never heard of PES until recently I do not know their history it was simply an observation when I saw their line of supplements I thought of DS. The OP even got confused when he posted this thread that is why I brought it up.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I had never heard of PES until recently I do not know their history it was simply an observation when I saw their line of supplements I thought of DS. The OP even got confused when he posted this thread that is why I brought it up.
I can understand that but know they're certainly not competing directly lol :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, all this positive feedback about craze. Man I gotta get my hands on some right away :D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Sounds promising! I have to get up at 2:50 AM for work tomorrow. Won't get to the gym till 3:30, so It will be a good test for it. I LOVE that 1,3 high, kinda disappointed it doesn't kick like that, but I will have to wait and see. :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds promising! I have to get up at 2:50 AM for work tomorrow. Won't get to the gym till 3:30, so It will be a good test for it. I LOVE that 1,3 high, kinda disappointed it doesn't kick like that, but I will have to wait and see. :D
I meant in a positive way :) definitely made me have a good mood.....and could just be first dose is the best but after lifting I went crazy organizing papers I'd put off for months plus laundry and finished a book I'd been reading off and on for awhile. My appetite was pretty crushed too.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real test for me isn't first dose..... But 6-10 doses in feeling similar effects
I tend to adapt fast to stim like products

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We both have a fat loss supplement and an AI. We have no direct testosterone booster or pre workout product and they have no natural anabolic supplement. The similarities aren't that strong seeing as a lot of companies have aromatase inhibitors and fat loss products. :)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

4 hours post dose not stimmed but definitely still feeling it. Kept notice I was TOO focused on the tv while watching and a bit of a clenched jaw from focus lol
It's a slightly under the surface energy making me want to be productive on my day off!
I meant in a positive way :) definitely made me have a good mood.....and could just be first dose is the best but after lifting I went crazy organizing papers I'd put off for months plus laundry and finished a book I'd been reading off and on for awhile. My appetite was pretty crushed too.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grambo again." :)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Nothing else in my order. I emailed Nutraplanet, as did a friend of mine, and never received a response. I ended up cancelling my order. This is my 2nd time ever ordering from NP and it's the second time I've had a bad experience; will probably never order from NP again.
Wow. I don't hear things like this about NP much at all.