Stim Junkies - Anyone tried PES "Craze"

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Eventually you of you guys will be using two scoops, but if it's your first time with Craze then just use one scoop to assess your tolerance to it. Craze is unless anything you'll have ever used before, so don't think that just because you handle 1,3 or ephedrine well that you'll cruise into 2 scoops frm the start.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. ^^^ yep......was a bit overzealous lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. 1.5 scoops is perfect for me.

4. Around how many hours does the stim/energy portion last? I lift around 5 in the evening and wonder how it impact my sleep (which I normally have problems with anyway).

5. Bro, kicked on a good 5 hours or more for me....But again, I had too much.
    •   

6. 2 scoops kept me up for awhile. Maybe 1 would be okay.
    It's not a stim effect as usual but more still alert. I have trouble shutting down normally so it was hard for me to tell but I think it did keep me up a little more than normal.

This will be individualistic though hard to say how one reacts.

I don't ever have too bad a crash from preworkouts but this one just keeps me feeling like I want to productive after a long workout...after 8-5 class. Not bad.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    2 scoops kept me up for awhile. Maybe 1 would be okay.
    It's not a stim effect as usual but more still alert. I have trouble shutting down normally so it was hard for me to tell but I think it did keep me up a little more than normal.

This will be individualistic though hard to say how one reacts.

I don't ever have too bad a crash from preworkouts but this one just keeps me feeling like I want to productive after a long workout...after 8-5 class. Not bad.
    Loving the feedback so far! Thanks for posting everyone!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

8. Not bad for a Pommy company . I got the Aussie lads shelling out for craze, they've seen me all wired at the gym and want in. Now if an accomodating MoD would just rectify my heading fopah.....

9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Around how many hours does the stim/energy portion last? I lift around 5 in the evening and wonder how it impact my sleep (which I normally have problems with anyway).
    I take Craze between 5-5:30pm and train around 35-45 mins after taking. I have no problem getting to sleep by 11-11:30pm.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Not bad for a Pommy company . I got the Aussie lads shelling out for craze, they've seen me all wired at the gym and want in. Now if an accomodating MoD would just rectify my heading fopah.....
    lol. Driven Sports is New York based.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    lol. Driven Sports is New York based.
    Oh, I could have sworn I saw on that cesspit BB.com that it was UK. Oh well, I like them! Screw it, Im knockin' back another 2 scoops tonight and training the house down!

12. I bought a couple tubs during the Nutraplanet presale. I tried a heaping scoop the other day and didn't feel much. Yesterday I tried a scoop and a half and still not much. My heart rate was definitely elevated, but that was about it. I guess I will try 2 scoops next and see how it goes. Do I need to be drinking this on an empty stomach? I like to have a bar with some carbs in it pre-workout, so could that be altering absorption?

13. I've had great results with Craze so far. I'm taking it 45 mins as Robboe suggested. I hit 3 PRs Yesterday on 3 different lifts.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo
    I bought a couple tubs during the Nutraplanet presale. I tried a heaping scoop the other day and didn't feel much. Yesterday I tried a scoop and a half and still not much. My heart rate was definitely elevated, but that was about it. I guess I will try 2 scoops next and see how it goes. Do I need to be drinking this on an empty stomach? I like to have a bar with some carbs in it pre-workout, so could that be altering absorption?
    I've noticed it takes much longer to kick in compared to other preworkouts. Try to dose an hour before as others have suggested.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

15. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    I bought a couple tubs during the Nutraplanet presale. I tried a heaping scoop the other day and didn't feel much. Yesterday I tried a scoop and a half and still not much. My heart rate was definitely elevated, but that was about it. I guess I will try 2 scoops next and see how it goes. Do I need to be drinking this on an empty stomach? I like to have a bar with some carbs in it pre-workout, so could that be altering absorption?
    I'd say at least an hour after any food would be best.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I've noticed it takes much longer to kick in compared to other preworkouts. Try to dose an hour before as others have suggested.
    I'd thought of that, but the thing is it's not like I can feel it kick in halfway through or towards the end of my workout. So, I'm not sure if downing it earlier would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I'd say at least an hour after any food would be best.
    Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm doing the leangains style IF, and it just works out best to have a little something on the way to the gym. I've been getting great results, so I'd rather not mess with the formula. I'm going to try 2 scoops today and see how it goes.

17. Its possible to use it as a study aid?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    I'd thought of that, but the thing is it's not like I can feel it kick in halfway through or towards the end of my workout. So, I'm not sure if downing it earlier would help.

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm doing the leangains style IF, and it just works out best to have a little something on the way to the gym. I've been getting great results, so I'd rather not mess with the formula. I'm going to try 2 scoops today and see how it goes.
    Dam man, If two scoops of this stuff doesn't rock your socks, you may be un-stimmable! It's absolutely awesome. I top PR's every workout on this crazy stuff....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I take Craze between 5-5:30pm and train around 35-45 mins after taking. I have no problem getting to sleep by 11-11:30pm.
    Great lead in to my experience.

Just got my tubs, and on Monday I took two scoops around 5:15pm. I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 1:30-2:15am. I woke up to do my morning cardio and get to work at 5am, and then had my leg day tuesday evening, and I still wasn't tired even though I hardly slept. I don't know why it hit me so hard. The first time I tried it I took it at noon, and slept no problem.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Its possible to use it as a study aid?
    From my experience so far, definitely. I'd try it out before you really need it to check how you react, but I've studied and even organized my office.....post workout on this stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    How big are you?

BTW I thought LG was just 10g BCAA prior to training?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    From my experience so far, definitely. I'd try it out before you really need it to check how you react, but I've studied and even organized my office.....post workout on this stuff.
    I use it for work all the time.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

23. I used to take Jack3d and was getting used to the stim. I took few weeks off stims then started Craze at 1 scoop. It is working great for me so far. I would rather cycle it than keep bumping te dose, but tat is a personal preference. I take it around 4:30-5:00 and I can sleep by 11:30-12:30. Working from home gives me the luxury to wake up whenever I like.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Stim" that wont feel like caffeine
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  3. "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...
    By solid711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Stim-X for a 3D animator. Claims: "Orgasmic eyeball rush!"
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:22 PM