Stim Junkies - Anyone tried PES "Craze"

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I feel like DS and PES make products to directly compete with each other... basically every product of DS has a direct competitive product at PES.. I had made a joke on the PES naming thread calling it "craze" because of this thought...then I proposed "crazier" lol
    They have no directly similar products than compared to every other company out there?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    They have no directly similar products than compared to every other company out there?
    I had never heard of PES until recently I do not know their history it was simply an observation when I saw their line of supplements I thought of DS. The OP even got confused when he posted this thread that is why I brought it up.
  3. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor

I had never heard of PES until recently I do not know their history it was simply an observation when I saw their line of supplements I thought of DS. The OP even got confused when he posted this thread that is why I brought it up.
    I can understand that but know they're certainly not competing directly lol

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Hmmm, all this positive feedback about craze. Man I gotta get my hands on some right away
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Registered User

Sounds promising! I have to get up at 2:50 AM for work tomorrow. Won't get to the gym till 3:30, so It will be a good test for it. I LOVE that 1,3 high, kinda disappointed it doesn't kick like that, but I will have to wait and see.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Sounds promising! I have to get up at 2:50 AM for work tomorrow. Won't get to the gym till 3:30, so It will be a good test for it. I LOVE that 1,3 high, kinda disappointed it doesn't kick like that, but I will have to wait and see.
    I meant in a positive way definitely made me have a good mood.....and could just be first dose is the best but after lifting I went crazy organizing papers I'd put off for months plus laundry and finished a book I'd been reading off and on for awhile. My appetite was pretty crushed too.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

The real test for me isn't first dose..... But 6-10 doses in feeling similar effects
    I tend to adapt fast to stim like products
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User

I feel like DS and PES make products to directly compete with each other... basically every product of DS has a direct competitive product at PES.. I had made a joke on the PES naming thread calling it "craze" because of this thought...then I proposed "crazier" lol
    We both have a fat loss supplement and an AI. We have no direct testosterone booster or pre workout product and they have no natural anabolic supplement. The similarities aren't that strong seeing as a lot of companies have aromatase inhibitors and fat loss products.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Will do a separate review later but first workout thoughts: EXCELLENT
    Not a stimmed out style PreWO as per most companies. Sometimes I'm a big fan of that but this stuff didn't seem to give me any crazy heart beat or that 1,3 high type feeling. Was like tunnel vision. Flew through my workout and even my treadmill work I dread I actually was going to go longer than expected until I had to leave. Writing this about 2.5 hours post dose on my iPhone I'm like locked in on the screen. Really hope this keeps up.

Oh and I was laying on my couch fading in and out watching tv with zero motivation until ingestion.
    4 hours post dose not stimmed but definitely still feeling it. Kept notice I was TOO focused on the tv while watching and a bit of a clenched jaw from focus lol
    It's a slightly under the surface energy making me want to be productive on my day off!
    I meant in a positive way definitely made me have a good mood.....and could just be first dose is the best but after lifting I went crazy organizing papers I'd put off for months plus laundry and finished a book I'd been reading off and on for awhile. My appetite was pretty crushed too.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grambo again."
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nothing else in my order. I emailed Nutraplanet, as did a friend of mine, and never received a response. I ended up cancelling my order. This is my 2nd time ever ordering from NP and it's the second time I've had a bad experience; will probably never order from NP again.
    Wow. I don't hear things like this about NP much at all.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    My first workout with it was surprisingly intense. Dosed 2 scoops after class, I was pretty excited to try it but other than that I felt lethargic, this volume on phat is something I'm not accustomed to yet. Got to the gym about 45 minutes after dosing it and didn't ever really feel it kick in. At some point during the beginning of the day I noticed I had a surprising amount of energy, I needed to keep moving and at that point I realized I was feeling it. I just felt good like the kind of energy you have in the morning after the best night of sleep you've ever had, not really stimmed but very very oddly energetic. My time between sets dropped dramatically as I just needed to keep going but my strength didn't seem impacted. I was stronger, faster and more controlled with my lifts then I've been in a long time and this is a guy whose dosed upwards of 100mg 1,3 dimeth before training. In fact that was a few days ago...I don't know whats in Craze but I feel like it should be illegal.

brb mainlining Craze
    Mixed signals, brochatcho. Do you mean it came on subtly or didn't come on at all?
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  12. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We both have a fat loss supplement and an AI. We have no direct testosterone booster or pre workout product and they have no natural anabolic supplement. The similarities aren't that strong seeing as a lot of companies have aromatase inhibitors and fat loss products.
    Yet.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  13. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Mixed signals, brochatcho. Do you mean it came on subtly or didn't come on at all?
    Very subtly, I loved it. Normally one second I'm ok or lethargic then seconds later I'm wired, with Craze it was more of like a steady build up to a really intense clean energy. I was trying not to placebo myself and say oh maybe I'm feeling it now, or maybe now...but just at one point I knew, I was feeling it.

14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

^^ same feeling.

2nd workout = even better

Want to try for a week then will write thorough review. Just easy to throw feedback in this thread for now lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User

Had 1 heaping scoop today, gonna try 2 tomorrow.

The focus is absolutely fantastic and the energy is solid. I got a few nagging side effects (persistent cramping, tons of sweating/dehydration, pressure/pain in my head, gassiness) but nothing that stopped my workout short; in fact, i completed it in record time. I'm hoping tomorrow is a little better from the side effect perspective.
  16. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor

BTW I was only filling it to the line for 2 scoops and its apparently to the full scoop for a serving. I'm very excited for squats tomorrow

17. Registered User

Jeeeeepers, I dont even know where to start. First PWO EVER I have gone straight to full dose and It's been too strong. Iv'e had it all. And I mean leagal and illegal (unfortunately) This stuff is ridiculous. Will say, it took a long time to kick in. I was thinking meh It's ok, then next minute BOOM, wired beyond belief. WTF is in this? I cant believe I'm saying this but Im gonna down the dose to 1 1/2. Craze is the real deal clearly. But, like you grambo, the real test in in mutiple uses. but first impressions blew my dome clean apart. And that's hard to do...
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Agreed, I felt it a bit too much last night. I may back it to 1.5 as well. I waited longer before I went today and synced perfectly with it rising as I warmed up. I have had almost no motivation lately and last two workouts have been best in several months
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Adding my Purus Dpol next week, should be real nice
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User

Even on an Empty stomach she's a real slow kick in time hey? Anyone reading this take note - Add a good 20 min to your usual PWO kick in time. Even on an empty stomach.
  21. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Eventually you of you guys will be using two scoops, but if it's your first time with Craze then just use one scoop to assess your tolerance to it. Craze is unless anything you'll have ever used before, so don't think that just because you handle 1,3 or ephedrine well that you'll cruise into 2 scoops frm the start.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

^^^ yep......was a bit overzealous lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User

1.5 scoops is perfect for me.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Around how many hours does the stim/energy portion last? I lift around 5 in the evening and wonder how it impact my sleep (which I normally have problems with anyway).
  25. Registered User

Bro, kicked on a good 5 hours or more for me....But again, I had too much.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

2 scoops kept me up for awhile. Maybe 1 would be okay.
    It's not a stim effect as usual but more still alert. I have trouble shutting down normally so it was hard for me to tell but I think it did keep me up a little more than normal.

This will be individualistic though hard to say how one reacts.

I don't ever have too bad a crash from preworkouts but this one just keeps me feeling like I want to productive after a long workout...after 8-5 class. Not bad.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

2 scoops kept me up for awhile. Maybe 1 would be okay.
    It's not a stim effect as usual but more still alert. I have trouble shutting down normally so it was hard for me to tell but I think it did keep me up a little more than normal.

This will be individualistic though hard to say how one reacts.

I don't ever have too bad a crash from preworkouts but this one just keeps me feeling like I want to productive after a long workout...after 8-5 class. Not bad.
    Loving the feedback so far! Thanks for posting everyone!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  28. Registered User

Not bad for a Pommy company . I got the Aussie lads shelling out for craze, they've seen me all wired at the gym and want in. Now if an accomodating MoD would just rectify my heading fopah.....
  29. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Around how many hours does the stim/energy portion last? I lift around 5 in the evening and wonder how it impact my sleep (which I normally have problems with anyway).
    I take Craze between 5-5:30pm and train around 35-45 mins after taking. I have no problem getting to sleep by 11-11:30pm.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  30. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Not bad for a Pommy company . I got the Aussie lads shelling out for craze, they've seen me all wired at the gym and want in. Now if an accomodating MoD would just rectify my heading fopah.....
    lol. Driven Sports is New York based.
    The Driven Blog

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  31. Registered User

lol. Driven Sports is New York based.
    Oh, I could have sworn I saw on that cesspit BB.com that it was UK. Oh well, I like them! Screw it, Im knockin' back another 2 scoops tonight and training the house down!
  32. Registered User

I bought a couple tubs during the Nutraplanet presale. I tried a heaping scoop the other day and didn't feel much. Yesterday I tried a scoop and a half and still not much. My heart rate was definitely elevated, but that was about it. I guess I will try 2 scoops next and see how it goes. Do I need to be drinking this on an empty stomach? I like to have a bar with some carbs in it pre-workout, so could that be altering absorption?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I've had great results with Craze so far. I'm taking it 45 mins as Robboe suggested. I hit 3 PRs Yesterday on 3 different lifts.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo
    I bought a couple tubs during the Nutraplanet presale. I tried a heaping scoop the other day and didn't feel much. Yesterday I tried a scoop and a half and still not much. My heart rate was definitely elevated, but that was about it. I guess I will try 2 scoops next and see how it goes. Do I need to be drinking this on an empty stomach? I like to have a bar with some carbs in it pre-workout, so could that be altering absorption?
    I've noticed it takes much longer to kick in compared to other preworkouts. Try to dose an hour before as others have suggested.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    I'd say at least an hour after any food would be best.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I've noticed it takes much longer to kick in compared to other preworkouts. Try to dose an hour before as others have suggested.
    I'd thought of that, but the thing is it's not like I can feel it kick in halfway through or towards the end of my workout. So, I'm not sure if downing it earlier would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I'd say at least an hour after any food would be best.
    Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm doing the leangains style IF, and it just works out best to have a little something on the way to the gym. I've been getting great results, so I'd rather not mess with the formula. I'm going to try 2 scoops today and see how it goes.
  37. Registered User

Its possible to use it as a study aid?
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steveo View Post
    I'd thought of that, but the thing is it's not like I can feel it kick in halfway through or towards the end of my workout. So, I'm not sure if downing it earlier would help.

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm doing the leangains style IF, and it just works out best to have a little something on the way to the gym. I've been getting great results, so I'd rather not mess with the formula. I'm going to try 2 scoops today and see how it goes.
    Dam man, If two scoops of this stuff doesn't rock your socks, you may be un-stimmable! It's absolutely awesome. I top PR's every workout on this crazy stuff....
  39. Registered User

I take Craze between 5-5:30pm and train around 35-45 mins after taking. I have no problem getting to sleep by 11-11:30pm.
    Great lead in to my experience.

Just got my tubs, and on Monday I took two scoops around 5:15pm. I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 1:30-2:15am. I woke up to do my morning cardio and get to work at 5am, and then had my leg day tuesday evening, and I still wasn't tired even though I hardly slept. I don't know why it hit me so hard. The first time I tried it I took it at noon, and slept no problem.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Its possible to use it as a study aid?
    From my experience so far, definitely. I'd try it out before you really need it to check how you react, but I've studied and even organized my office.....post workout on this stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Stim" that wont feel like caffeine
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:16 PM
  3. "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...
    By solid711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Stim-X for a 3D animator. Claims: "Orgasmic eyeball rush!"
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:22 PM