Best fat burner on the market??

GameSpeed

Awards
I'm looking for a good fat burner. At this point I don't care if it has ephedra or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX Slim FX is one worth taking a look at. It is new and looks solid.

I have had great results on MHP Anadrox; but the side effects were very brutal.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oxyelite pro with lean xtreme....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give dexaprime a look. Very potent stimulant based fat burner with great appetite reducing effects. Although keep in mind, without a good diet and training regimen, all fat burners will be pointless.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC Stack + Reduce XT

or

Dexaprine + SNS TTA-500

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although keep in mind, without a good diet and training regimen, all fat burners will be pointless.

Mike
I agree^^^^

on that note I would say take a look into n2burn----http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/N2-burn-p107.html

its a time release tablet the coating on the capsule itself is thermogenic, appetite suppressant and insulin regulator.this product is 100% geared towards fat loss its def something your want to look into.there are also a bunch of logs you can check out as well

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1280&bih=607&q=+site:anabolicminds.com+n2burn+anabolicminds

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
AX slim fx and alpha t2.

The rest of them are just 1,3 dimeth garbage. dexaprine, oxy elite, waste of money.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The rest of them are just 1,3 dimeth garbage. dexaprine, oxy elite, waste of money.
While you are correct in saying that 1,3 doesn't really burn fat, you are forgetting that appetite suppression is one of the most valuable benefits a fat burner can offer.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
being that I havent had to run fat burners for a long period of time, more about 2-3 weeks at a time the best I have used based upon feelings/mood, appetite control and thermogenesis are teh following

Dexaprine
alpha t2
OEP
Meltdown

gwulbrecht72

Awards
1,3 is awesome for appetite suppression if your system can handle it, Oxyelite is one of the best thermogenics I've tried. Everything is a waste of money if your diet is off

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Burn & Alpha T2

this is a subject you will get mixed reviews on tho

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
definitely a fan of dexaprine, used it during contest prep and it definitely helped energy levels and appetite. Alpha T-2 and TT-33 are other options that are lighter on the stim side.

If you're good with stims though, I'd say dexaprine, meltdown, or an EC stack

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
If you are going the stim route: Combustion squashed my appitite with no jitters or crash. Can't wait to try out Slim FX as well.

If you want to go non stim - I am also logging SNS's stim free fat loss stack and the stack works no question about it, but does nothing for appitite. Which is my only critism so far. using IF / LG there are times where that would be very helpful especially on burn days :)

GameSpeed

Awards
Thanks guys. I really need to drop a few before I get back in the gym. I'm glad I got this forum for help. =]

I really appreciate the input and will be deciding today.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
IMO you are losing out big time taking a fat burner and not working out. I wouldnt wait to lose some pounds before you start lifting again, because who is to say what those pounds will be..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
IMO you are losing out big time taking a fat burner and not working out. I wouldnt wait to lose some pounds before you start lifting again, because who is to say what those pounds will be..
I couldn't really make sense of this post but I think I know what you're saying, and I fully agree. Without a muscle growth stimulus (overload with weights), you will lose a good deal of muscle on a cut. Eat at maintenance until back in the gym.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX slim fx and alpha t2.

While you are correct in saying that 1,3 doesn't really burn fat, you are forgetting that appetite suppression is one of the most valuable benefits a fat burner can offer.
I actually like 1,3 dimeth , however i dont like to use it for more than two weeks straight with a break(2 weeks). I prefer to use a non-1,3 dimeth product and add in Adrena G to my discretion.:) The basics like Yohimbine and Raspberry Ketones have always worked well for myself

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Knowing AX that fat burner is probably laced with methamphetamine.

Alpha T2 is great, stacked with need2slin I got cut the fudge up last summer.