DAA

WS11

Awards
whats your take on it? just got some for free. reviews on nutraplanet look good

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Took 1 month run... Day 6 noticed extreme pump and aggression in gym... By end of cycle felt fuller muscles and gained strength! Best 14 dollars ive spent on supplements!
Recommended!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Took 1 month run... Day 6 noticed extreme pump and aggression in gym... By end of cycle felt fuller muscles and gained strength! Best 14 dollars ive spent on supplements!
Recommended!!!!
Which one you recommend???

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked mine, well I am right now with testabolan v.2 and tropinol. Working out awesome for me so far!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had good results on DAA.

If you are looking for a just DAA product... SNS DAA is good quality and very cost effective. I have heard good things about NutraPlanet's DAA also.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I have had good results on DAA.

If you are looking for a just DAA product... SNS DAA is good quality and very cost effective. I have heard good things about NutraPlanet's DAA also.
Ok do SNS DAA it is...so I can take DAA with agmatine??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cool...I'm gonna try this first time...what are the results???
Personally, DAA makes me feel great all day, with a nice libido and impressive strength gains.

Agmatine gives me pumps and endurance in the gym, and provides some nice mood benefits and nutrient partitioning.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Personally, DAA makes me feel great all day, with a nice libido and impressive strength gains.

Agmatine gives me pumps and endurance in the gym, and provides some nice mood benefits and nutrient partitioning.
Wow...can't wait to try now..thank you....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def daa + Agmatime.. solid stack!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Def daa + Agmatime.. solid stack!
^this. Great combination for overall pumps, a little nutrient partitioning, and increased Test. I'm stacking DAA with Tropinol and Reversitol and love what I'm seeing. Plus, DAA has a lot of evidence behind it; it's a proven, effective natural test booster

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA works...theres study showing it works and a couple hundred thousand people who will back it up.

Increase its effectiveness with an aromatase inhibitor like Erase. This will keep your testosterone from converting to estrogen. Then you can truly reap the benefits of the raised testosterone from DAA, as well as increase it further.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup DAA like creatine is proving to stand the test of time. Should be good stuff in PCT. ;)

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I thought this would be a good place to ask this question.

My testosterone tested low according to my doctor. So in an attempt to bring it up I have been taking Formula-X DAA, Titanium, and Division 1 for about 2 months-ish now. I'm pretty sure it worked. I've gained 10 pounds and put on some size. I'm really liking where I'm at now and want to keep taking it but from what I've read I shouldn't take it for more than a couple months but I don't want to give up this good thing. Any advice would be appreciated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My testosterone tested low according to my doctor. So in an attempt to bring it up I have been taking Formula-X DAA, Titanium, and Division 1 for about 2 months-ish now. I'm pretty sure it worked. I've gained 10 pounds and put on some size. I'm really liking where I'm at now and want to keep taking it but from what I've read I shouldn't take it for more than a couple months but I don't want to give up this good thing. Any advice would be appreciated.
Since it causes an indirect increase in testosterone, eventually it is going to lose its effectiveness if you remain on it. Your best bet would be just cycling different products that work through different mechanisms.

Month 1-2: Formula-X or DAA Product (via NMDA receptor)

Month 3-4: Erase (aromatase inhibitor)

Month 5-6: EndoSurge (via SHBG and LH)

Repeat

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Sounds good. Thanks Natty. So now would be a good time to try Erase and Alpha t-2 and then Anabeta next?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear you are getting great results:) Natty's recommendation is perfect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your hormones levels were low, and your your doctor stated this to you, he has the responsibility to treat you. Did you decline hrt?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I hear so much good stuff about daa but does it make u sh1t all over?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
not that i have ever heard of, and it never happened to me personally..

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
If your hormones levels were low, and your your doctor stated this to you, he has the responsibility to treat you. Did you decline hrt?
My doc didn't offer to treat it. I don't think it was low enough. He thought it was low for someone my age (28 at the time 29 now) but not dangerous. He told me to take DHEA. After a few months I quit taking it and switched to DAA. The DAA has worked far better.

SSD77

Awards
I just finished my first 12 days on DAA. Now I'm gonna do the 12 off and hope back on again after that. My question is will the test boost last most of the 12 days I take off from it or is it just like 3 or 4 days then back to normal?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Did someone say Agmatine and DAA?

Potatobake

Awards
I hear so much good stuff about daa but does it make u sh1t all over?
lol, the bulk powder MIGHT cause a little bit of stomach distress after you take it but its not bad. SNS DAA caps causes no stomach issues for me.

i really like DAA, best test booster i've used. the price makes it even better.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice ^^^

well priced?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Mr supps just came out with d test Wich is daa and lclt. I love carnitine so I will test this out next order.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Mr supps just came out with d test Wich is daa and lclt. I love carnitine so I will test this out next order.
do you have a link? I didn't see it on their site anyplace.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The DAA/LCLT is amazing, thats why I use Formula-X!

ka0tik

Awards
I know DAA works, but what about the health risks? There is a lot of research on aspartic acid and health due to it being 40% of aspartame, the artificial sweetener.

I am not able to post links in this forum because I am a newbie.
the website is: "aspartame mercola com" with . instead of spaces

the site speaks as if long term side effects could include parkinsons, alzheimers, and multiple schlerosis.... which def do not sound fun.

I am posting this hoping for a logical discussion and thoughts about risk vs. reward.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Zomg daa is nothing bad to your health that's like saying u shouldn't drink a slurpee cuz it has sugar.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You are right that would be GREAT!

DAA is in stock. Which you probably already knew :)

The Agmatine will be in stock within a week.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
250mg :thumbsup:

madchemist

Banned
Awards
What is the rational for this?

Agmatine blocks the receptor that DAA activates (NMDA).

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

From SNS:

The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs. Exogenous application of Agmatine will enhance its regulatory role in the body so that in higher levels of NMDA receptor activation, it will inhibit the receptor from higher glutamate release (so over-excitation leading to potential neuro-toxicity) by inhibiting the receptor.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
From SNS:

The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs. Exogenous application of Agmatine will enhance its regulatory role in the body so that in higher levels of NMDA receptor activation, it will inhibit the receptor from higher glutamate release (so over-excitation leading to potential neuro-toxicity) by inhibiting the receptor.
Whether or not it blocks R or L type calcium channels is completely besides the point. Agmatine blocks NMDA channels.

A cursory glance at pubmed reveals a study which concludes that agmatine blocks calcium channels in the hypothalamus (i.e. where DAA works), and therefore would be contraindicated with DAA.

Exogenous application of Agmatine will enhance its regulatory role in the body so that in higher levels of NMDA receptor activation
What evidence do you have to support this statement?

it will inhibit the receptor from higher glutamate release (so over-excitation leading to potential neuro-toxicity) by inhibiting the receptor
I really don't understand this statement. Glutamate isn't released anywhere. Glutamate is an extracellular ligand that binds on the extracellular domain on the NMDA receptor. The excitotoxicity comes into play through dysfunctional calcium regulation.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are right that would be GREAT!

DAA is in stock. Which you probably already knew :)

The Agmatine will be in stock within a week.
I'll check back then. Been waiting for both DAA caps and Agmatine Caps to come in to stock as i will need them shortly for my cycle! Thanks Mike!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm also looking forward to ordering DAA when it gets back in stock. AI's site still has it out of stock.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
What about taking DAA with NMDA? some products have both in them

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Are you guys saying that you should run DAA with an AI like Erase concurrently, or run DAA for 2 months then run Erase for 2 months (so total of 4 months?)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys saying that you should run DAA with an AI like Erase concurrently, or run DAA for 2 months then run Erase for 2 months (so total of 4 months?)
You can do either one. They are great as a stack, but if you want to extend the test boost over a longer period of time you can do them back to back as they have different moa.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would prolly do a 3 month combo in the middle stack.

Mike

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your science is off, and besides that there are many users of both that will tell you you're wrong. The two work amazing together, i've done it myself. If agmatine blocked my NMDA receptor i wouldn't be getting acne after 5 days, or increased hunger after 7. Agmatine isn't going to give me a strength increase.