Best probiotic?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Currently I take Gut health and its great, but I just want to see what others have tried?

Right now Im looking at SAN Cultivate which looks pretty good, I might try it out if more retailers carry it.

Need2 I believe has a probiotic as well

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Currently I take Gut health and its great, but I just want to see what others have tried?

Right now Im looking at SAN Cultivate which looks pretty good, I might try it out if more retailers carry it.

I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of Gut Health and I personally will keep it as a staple in my life

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health. They also do a lot for probiotic awareness, writing articles, etc. So that makes me even more inclined to send my money their away...on top of the fact that it's a top notch product.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Gut Health is the best I've used, especially for times of increased protein supplement use.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gut health is great. I have taken the NOW brand stuff before and noticed... well nothing. So be sure you get one that has good reviews and from a respected company ;)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Wow! The people have spoken!

Seems like everyone is lovin Gut Health. Certainly a staple for me. I haven't tried many others but based on extensive research I'm not sure it gets any better!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I used to rock gut health, loved it. Few years ago I actually switched over to NOW foods 8 billion acidophilus bifidus, 2x a day, works wonders for me. And very cost efficient.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I used to rock gut health, loved it. Few years ago I actually switched over to NOW foods 8 billion acidophilus bifidus, 2x a day, works wonders for me. And very cost efficient.
Does it take care of bloat/gas from high protein diets?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Does it take care of bloat/gas from high protein diets?
Gut health is the only one I have used so I can't comment on others. I use gut health because it does do wonders for me regarding bloat/ gas from a high protein diet. All of the other effects are more of a bonus to me.

I look a lot different when I'm bloated or not. Especially when I'm bulking and my abs are less visible. I try to bulk responsibly (limited fat gain) and not being bloated during bulking is a huge plus to me. As for less gas... That's for my co workers.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2784472/

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol I know what product I am going to buy next shipment...

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Gut health is the only one I have used so I can't comment on others. I use gut health because it does do wonders for me regarding bloat/ gas from a high protein diet. All of the other effects are more of a bonus to me.

I look a lot different when I'm bloated or not. Especially when I'm bulking and my abs are less visible. I try to bulk responsibly (limited fat gain) and not being bloated during bulking is a huge plus to me. As for less gas... That's for my co workers.
Im acutally on Gut Health right now. Its a great product, but I am looking for something a little easier on the wallet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use Oximega greens. Has my greens/veggies daily intake and probiotics, among other things. It's cheap and kills alot of birds with one shot.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Im acutally on Gut Health right now. Its a great product, but I am looking for something a little easier on the wallet.
You could always go with food sources but food companies can be bull ****tin and you want to make sure you're getting the quality stuff not something dangerous.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1702468/

That being said you could try the Now Acidophilus bifidus another poster recommended or stock up on Gut Health whenever its on sale *cough*

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use ntbm's probiotic, 1 cap a day. 60 cap bottle lasts 2 months. Once you begin taking it food goes in easier and comes out easier. Its almost like someone cleaned out your colon, bowel movement is very good.

After 2wks things are smooth. I was shocked with the results, wondering why the F didn't i start taking this stuff years ago.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started using RLS's probiotic a week and a half ago, or so. I'd never used one before and I'm looking at anything I can to figure out what may be wrong with me lol (long story). I haven't noticed anything, yet, but then again, I also haven't had much gas, which may be something it's doing. I have a bottle of NOW's 8 billion stashed away that I'll try in the future and I'd like to try Gut Health down the line, too. I also take 2-4tbsp psyllium husk fiber daily.

I didn't know Oxi-mega Greens had a probiotic blend in it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you know someone who can order them Metagenics and Designs for Health have very good quality probiotics.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I'm currently taking Acidophilus Pearls. They suck.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Gut health is on sale in the NP store.
To bad I already ordered it last week at full price =/

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Acidophilus Pearls. They suck.
lol isnt that for girls? My gf takes it and says her mom recommends it.

or maybe its too week for you because I have seen a 3x stronger pearls version

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would use Gut Health exclusively. Was excited that it came back again.
OG gut health was awesome, absolutely loved that stuff............but i gotta say, the updated version seems to work just a bit better :p

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
OG gut health was awesome, absolutely loved that stuff............but i gotta say, the updated version seems to work just a bit better :p
I agree, I prefer it over the OG. Great sale on Nutra right now!

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
lol isnt that for girls? My gf takes it and says her mom recommends it.

or maybe its too week for you because I have seen a 3x stronger pearls version
Damn! My mom did recommend it to me.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
nothing beats drinking fresh, home-grown Kefir- no pill can even hope to compete/compare

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn! just wanted to pop in and say thank you to all of our supporters in here!

as popular as we've become over the last 12-18 months, the icing on the cake comes when our product is mentioned over and over and over and... :D

and it's been mentioned, but for those who would like your chance to try it, NP has it up as a limited sale... buy 2 or more bottles and each bottle is $15.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
damn! just wanted to pop in and say thank you to all of our supporters in here!

as popular as we've become over the last 12-18 months, the icing on the cake comes when our product is mentioned over and over and over and... :D

and it's been mentioned, but for those who would like your chance to try it, NP has it up as a limited sale... buy 2 or more bottles and each bottle is $15.
A wild Smitty appears....

Oh hai there.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
boing!

ohiooo. :D
On my last bottle of Gut Health man. Need to order some more. I should also get a bottle of Slin-Sane considering I've never tried it...

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should also get a bottle of Slin-Sane considering I've never tried it...
WTF are these shenanigans?

why have you not hit me up for a few caps?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should have a look at Cultivate's profile

Not only does it cover your probiotic needs, but it also takes care of fat and carbs with plant enzymes (PH stable) plus prebiotics. If you have any questions please let me know. :)
Where can I order from though? I only see it at bb.com and I wont order from them

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Looks like the people have spoken :)

OP, why fix what is far, far, far from broken? Body+Gut Health = happy and efficient!!

Doesn't get much better!!!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the people have spoken :)

OP, why fix what is far, far, far from broken? Body+Gut Health = happy and efficient!!

Doesn't get much better!!!
haha I just like to try new things. I actually still have 3 more bottles of gut health lol. Just seeing whats out there.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
WTF are these shenanigans?

why have you not hit me up for a few caps?
Lol. I never really thought too. I was thinking like 1 cap+750 Agmatine with 100-150g carb would be a killer pump.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where can I order from though? I only see it at bb.com and I wont order from them
Well if you wait, starting on Nov. 21st you can order one bottle of Cultivate and get 1 free!! That is 20 bucks per bottle!
SAN's black Friday sale, buy 1 get 1 free!
http://www.sann.net/shop/index.php

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Wha...? Unbeatable deal right there. ;)

And yes, Gut Health is excellent, but so is Cultivate.
not bad at all. Might give it a shot, hell I'll pick up some narala at 15 a bottle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man though the Sann.com site is pricey @.@!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is MSRP since our online retailers would not be happy if we would be underselling them, but with the black friday sale it's a good deal.
OH! WOW... hmm... I will have to browse your site... Pity I live in Japan though. Im gonna have to get it shipped to my home in Hawaii then shipped back up here...

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Gut Heath is a joke.

Most people paid from the "company" vote for Gut Health here. It's a useless supplement. You NEED at least 15 billion to 75 billion LIVE cultures to have any benefit on your body. Also, make sure the supplement you choose has lots of L's before the name, i.e. L-(name), and at least 10 or more strains of bacteria.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 82
Supplements 7
Supplements 61
lazaross Supplements 5