Fat burners

J

jdark

Awards
Hi

Any recommendations for a strong and effective fat burner?

Thanks

B

brandondavies

Awards
Acai berry is very good at cleaning out colon.
pure green tea a cheaper option is a great detoxing supplement.
drinking hot water with lemon juice squeezed in during the day is also effective.
i personally have a pure green tea capsule a day and two cups of green tea during the day and a litre of hot lemon water before bed. works a treat and cheaper than acai berry capsules.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
AX just released slim fx which looks interesting. If your looking non-stim look at Ursobolic and DCP. Genomyx heat is also effective. However, diet restriction is key....

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Burn. reall like it so far. If you want something more potent, ECA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As has been stated, diet is king and fat burners won't do much help, if any, if that's not squared away first.

Fat-burner is such a broad spectrum, though, that so many things can fall into it. As has been mentioned, are you looking for stimulants or non-stimulants? Nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimetics will also help with fat-burning.

I love Need2Slin as the latter category.
Ephedrine + Caffeine is still amazing for a reason.
Alpha T2 or Shift help with the thyroid boost.
CLA and EGCg are both great staples; as is acetyl L-carnitine.
N2Burn is one that has received a lot of attention, lately.

There are a ton of things; it just depends on what you want and what you want to spend.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our TTA-500, Green Tea Caps, and Raspberry Ketones is a great option.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As has been stated, diet is king and fat burners won't do much help, if any, if that's not squared away first.

Fat-burner is such a broad spectrum, though, that so many things can fall into it. As has been mentioned, are you looking for stimulants or non-stimulants? Nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimetics will also help with fat-burning.

I love Need2Slin as the latter category.
Ephedrine + Caffeine is still amazing for a reason.
Alpha T2 or Shift help with the thyroid boost.
CLA and EGCg are both great staples; as is acetyl L-carnitine.
N2Burn is one that has received a lot of attention, lately.

There are a ton of things; it just depends on what you want and what you want to spend.
good suggestions here.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Combustion, potent and guys here love it for its fat burning and solid energy not jittery energy.
This, two of these in the AM and 1-2 in the PM is an awesome combo. The nice thing is you can add some TTA-500, RK, Green Tea and you are still not out a lot of money.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This, two of these in the AM and 1-2 in the PM is an awesome combo. The nice thing is you can add some TTA-500, RK, Green Tea and you are still not out a lot of money.
very true this whole combo itself is pretty affordable and will give you great results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

Any recommendations for a strong and effective fat burner?

Thanks
What type of fat burner are you looking for? Strong is usually applied to stimulants but there are very effective non stimulant fat burners and thyroidal fat burners as well.

Midwest's recommendations are solid as an overview.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What type of fat burner are you looking for? Strong is usually applied to stimulants but there are very effective non stimulant fat burners and thyroidal fat burners as well.

Midwest's recommendations are solid as an overview.
This.

T2 Extreme from SAN+SNS TTA-500+ SNS RK-500...

You wont be disappointed at all...

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Stim:
E/C --> nothing can replicate effectiveness
MAN Scorch

Non-Stim:
Lean Xtreme
DCP
TTA/RK

Unusual and great:
HEAT
Eviscerate/Smolder

A quality GDA can be incredibly beneficial on cuts as well.
Lots of great choices that make great stacks.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Stim:
E/C --> nothing can replicate effectiveness
MAN Scorch

Non-Stim:
Lean Xtreme
DCP
TTA/RK

Unusual and great:
HEAT
Eviscerate/Smolder

A quality GDA can be incredibly beneficial on cuts as well.
Lots of great choices that make great stacks.
Very true here.

I laughed at the Unusual category.

Yeah, nothing can touch EC.

J

jdark

Awards
Thanks for the great responses guys!

Preferably looking for non stim as i get a lot of caffeine from other sources throughout the day (yeah I'm a coffee drinker)!

I'm just looking to strip fat and my diet is pretty clean (obviously always room for improvement and working hard to be absolute)
Much appreciated dudes

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm a strong believer in the ECA / Y or Clen route... If you're going to really gun for fat burner, just get the good stuff, run it fast and efficiently and be done with it.

My 2c on the supps for fat burning is that they are good for a stim base to wake you up and whatnot, but end up not being worth so much the money in the long run, would be better off by just getting some ECA and calling it good.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give dexaprime a look; very powerful thermogenic fat burner that crushes appetite very well. For non-stim options, reduce xt, and tta work awesome.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd give dexaprime a look; very powerful thermogenic fat burner that crushes appetite very well. For non-stim options, reduce xt, and tta work awesome.

Mike
thanks for the kind words Mike