Bridge Standalone?

Herm

Awards
Wondering if anyone has run Bridge as a standalone test booster, not just as a part of a cycle or post cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I actually use bridge for 4-8 weeks after my 4 week PCT. The last time I ran it, I ran it at double the dose. I like bridge a lot, I think you'd like it too if you gave it a shot.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if anyone has run Bridge as a standalone test booster, not just as a part of a cycle or post cycle.
Bridge's primary intention is to be ran standalone for the most part to keep the gains coming in between cycle, so its actually right up your alley if you are looking for something standalone to run. I've used it in between cycles and was very pleased with the results I got from it ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll be running bridge soon.....but i'm going from hcgenerate straight into bridge....should be one helluva run

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack bridge with DAA if you can afford it. the daa will give a quite a bit of extra kick. But as a stand alone it is good too. I normally go beyond the standard dose by 1-2 caps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA is a good idea with the Bridge win an AI ..even better, remember I'm a old fugger so I likes my AI's ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at N2BM right now..
This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

Please tell the world spread the code all over.
Givethanks25

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll be running bridge soon.....but i'm going from hcgenerate straight into bridge....should be one helluva run
That is the ideal way to utilize bridge. HCGenerate then bridge is pretty sweet!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use "givethanks25" til the 30th for 25% off @ntbm. Free shipping as always. with the 25% off a bottle of bridge is 33 bux shipped to your door. 2 bottles 65.98 shipped to your door.