anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a synthetic AI

But it exists in some mammals

So both
Would you mind clarifying that a little bit more. I was always under the impression it was all natural. Does it have something to do with taking the natural ingredient and altering it a little thus technically making it synthetic? Kind of like the different forms of carnitines? Thanks in advance.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind clarifying that a little bit more. I was always under the impression it was all natural. Does it have something to do with taking the natural ingredient and altering it a little thus technically making it synthetic? Kind of like the different forms of carnitines? Thanks in advance.
Creatine, Beta Alanine, DMAA, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and about 90% of all supplements are all made synthetically.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is synthesized in the lab but can be found in nature, like pretty much any other non-extracted DSHEA-compliant ingredient.

J19891

J19891

Awards
It is synthesized in the lab but can be found in nature, like pretty much any other non-extracted DSHEA-compliant ingredient.
This. Also, "natural" does not equal safe. "Synthetic" does not equal dangerous.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This topic always amused me. Black holes are "natural". Certain poisons are "natural". What makes "natural" better than "synthetic"? Are humans not natural beings with intelligence who make a product with reactions that occur naturally derived and created with our cleverness? The idea of a natural product is one of the biggest marketing ploys ever lol