IA Mass Peak vs. G Real Mass. Thoughts/help/suggestions??

thesponge18

Awards
I've used Real Mass before and loved it; great on the stomach and digests easy. Seen a lot of mixed reviews about IA's Mass Peak. There's more servings for the price and looks pretty similar in the profile, except for all the added glutamine (which seems a little over-kill). Anyway, I'm torn between the two. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if it's not broken, don't fix it. Gaspari Real mass is one of the best gainers on the market in terms of profile, and if you liked what you saw from it, just stick with it

thesponge18

Awards
if it's not broken, don't fix it. Gaspari Real mass is one of the best gainers on the market in terms of profile, and if you liked what you saw from it, just stick with it
Fair enough. I'm just looking at the two and the price is what's making me lean toward the Mass Peak, especially in terms of price-per-serving. Kinda wish the Real Mass was cheaper, because it was just awesome. I was shocked at how easy it was on the stomach. What gainers do you like?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Fair enough. I'm just looking at the two and the price is what's making me lean toward the Mass Peak, especially in terms of price-per-serving. Kinda wish the Real Mass was cheaper, because it was just awesome. I was shocked at how easy it was on the stomach. What gainers do you like?
Personally, homemade gainers consisting of protein powder, oats, peanut butter or flax oil are idea, since you can tailor the macronutrients to your liking and needs. However, gainers that I like when I can afford to pick up a powder include real mass, up your mass by mhp, and aftershock mass by myogenix. All are pretty clean profile wise and not loaded with cheap carbs (maltodextrin, etc.). But again, homemade gainers are great because of the fact that you can tailor them specifically to your goals and macro numbers