Hgh booster

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Whats you favorite combo for a gh booster? I cant figure which one to get.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 + Glycobol

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is Cabergolean. On sale for 17 bucks!!!!! I've purchased two bottles already.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, what are your goals for using a GH booster/combo.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
That stuff must be brand new..... and its not on sale..... I have never heard of this stuff...
Check around on this forum for more info on the product. The code for this product is am50 for half off, and their is free shipping right now.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well an OTC oral GH booster isn't going to do much for you other than possible better sleep. Although better and longer sleep should translate in to better recovery. As far as a strength increase... it's possible, although to me it seems like placebo. To me it's not worth spending over 20 bucks a bottle on a sleep aid, but that's just me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
L-dopa + GABA. You can get both for about 20 bux. It will be just as good as powefull, HGHup, HGHpro, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 is the BEST GH booster on the market hands down. been takin it before i became a rep and will continue to take it when im long gone.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well an OTC oral GH booster isn't going to do much for you other than possible better sleep. Although better and longer sleep should translate in to better recovery. As far as a strength increase... it's possible, although to me it seems like placebo. To me it's not worth spending over 20 bucks a bottle on a sleep aid, but that's just me.
Good point. Back to peptides :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i-gh1 was the best for me....i've tried a lot of the most popular ones including hghup, hghpro, and powerfull

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of a GH-type product off cycle as deeper sleep is a good thing. We grow when we're out of the gym, something that's oft forgotten. I-GH-1 was nice to run randomly, and i do feel i got better sleep because of it. I dosed 2 pre workout and there was a small strength boost which i attribute to placebo. My biggest problem with GH products is the length of time you need to take them. 1 month here or there won't do much both for oral or injectible.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you would like a sample of AI Sports' HGHpro, feel free to PM or email me.

GameSpeed

Awards
i'm not trying to sound like a d!ck but a good slow release protein, and 10hrs of sleep gets my GH just right. + Glutamine with breakfast in the morning.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense to HGHpro, but how do you see results off a sample other than sleep benefits?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes you are right the sample will show you how good the sleep quality of HGHpro is.

Not as good as if we gave away a free bottle to try but we can't really do that

BUT you get 7 other samples to try as well as a discount code :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm not trying to sound like a d!ck but a good slow release protein, and 10hrs of sleep gets my GH just right. + Glutamine with breakfast in the morning.
Not to sound like a d!ck but glutamine doesn't do anything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well then i've been benefitting from one hell of a placebo affect!! =D
There's nothing wrong with some placebo, but as far as glutamine goes we make all we need in vivo. Unless you're an endurance athlete there's no real need to continue to purchase a glutamine product. But if you think it's working, and you notice a difference with it as opposed to without it... by all means keep using it :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really GREAT idea to have it ran at 3 months each. really cant see the true benefits of increased GH after one month

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
really GREAT idea to have it ran at 3 months each. really cant see the true benefits of increased GH after one month
agreed. I realize that... But samples of everything else? thats fine with me! But the hgh pro im really loloking for something strong for my sleep too. Sleeping normal something i have been longing for.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then you want to try HGHPro. The sleep is amazing and the Gh release is solid. It's my fave GH releaser of the ones I've tried. Some people even stack it with 3z...this is too much for me being that either or get the job done.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a knock to HGHpro, but IGF 2 is supreme to ALL GH boosters IMO. HGHup, HGHpro cant compete with it. thats just from my personal experiences and people i talk to at the gym. everybody likes different stuff.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Then you want to try HGHPro. The sleep is amazing and the Gh release is solid. It's my fave GH releaser of the ones I've tried. Some people even stack it with 3z...this is too much for me being that either or get the job done.
Agreed. My uncle had the same result.

If anyone would like 3 months for free you can apply here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/186508-15-months-worth.html

If you would like FREE samples to USA and Canada

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/178415-free-ai-sports.html

For our friends in the EU you can get free samples by going here:

I think they may charge 2 bucks for shipping but we have sent them 10,000 FREE samples so I KNOW they are FREE. I am not sure which samples you get but I believe they tell you what samples you get when you follow the link and follow the directions.

http://www.facebook.com/nutrimindsonline

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not a knock to HGHpro, but IGF 2 is supreme to ALL GH boosters IMO. HGHup, HGHpro cant compete with it. thats just from my personal experiences and people i talk to at the gym. everybody likes different stuff.

This is a prime example of how different products effect people differently. I personally ran IGF-2 and got nothing out of it. I ran PowerFull and thought it was a great product. Ghenerate is pretty good as well. But IMO form personal experience HGHPro trumps everything else by a landslide. It was one of the first AI products I ever tried and I was hooked. So again this is a great example of just trying out each product and seeing which one works best for you.

With the current Promo's going on (the one Crowler posted...and the one Im running...and the various other run by AI) you have an ideal opportunity to try out HGHpro and form your own opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Supplement Logs 3
Vote4pedro Supplements 11
IGF-1/GH 1
Cycle Logs 0
randysavage Supplements 63