Hgh booster

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hgh booster


    Whats you favorite combo for a gh booster? I cant figure which one to get.

  2. PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. Thought igf wasnt around anymore?

  4. My suggestion is Cabergolean. On sale for 17 bucks!!!!! I've purchased two bottles already.

  5. OP, what are your goals for using a GH booster/combo.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Thought igf wasnt around anymore?
    It is still available
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    OP, what are your goals for using a GH booster/combo.
    Actually everything. I run peptides just wondering about the supp line. Health and sleep.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy
    My suggestion is Cabergolean. On sale for 17 bucks!!!!! I've purchased two bottles already.
    Where is it on sale?

  9. Cabergolean.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Cabergolean.com
    That stuff must be brand new..... and its not on sale..... I have never heard of this stuff...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    That stuff must be brand new..... and its not on sale..... I have never heard of this stuff...
    Check around on this forum for more info on the product. The code for this product is am50 for half off, and their is free shipping right now.

  12. Well an OTC oral GH booster isn't going to do much for you other than possible better sleep. Although better and longer sleep should translate in to better recovery. As far as a strength increase... it's possible, although to me it seems like placebo. To me it's not worth spending over 20 bucks a bottle on a sleep aid, but that's just me.

  13. L-dopa + GABA. You can get both for about 20 bux. It will be just as good as powefull, HGHup, HGHpro, etc.

  14. IGF 2 is the BEST GH booster on the market hands down. been takin it before i became a rep and will continue to take it when im long gone.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    L-dopa + GABA. You can get both for about 20 bux. It will be just as good as powefull, HGHup, HGHpro, etc.
    ive never noticed anything from GABA
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Well an OTC oral GH booster isn't going to do much for you other than possible better sleep. Although better and longer sleep should translate in to better recovery. As far as a strength increase... it's possible, although to me it seems like placebo. To me it's not worth spending over 20 bucks a bottle on a sleep aid, but that's just me.
    Good point. Back to peptides

  17. i-gh1 was the best for me....i've tried a lot of the most popular ones including hghup, hghpro, and powerfull

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i-gh1 was the best for me....i've tried a lot of the most popular ones including hghup, hghpro, and powerfull
    from????

  19. I like the idea of a GH-type product off cycle as deeper sleep is a good thing. We grow when we're out of the gym, something that's oft forgotten. I-GH-1 was nice to run randomly, and i do feel i got better sleep because of it. I dosed 2 pre workout and there was a small strength boost which i attribute to placebo. My biggest problem with GH products is the length of time you need to take them. 1 month here or there won't do much both for oral or injectible.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    from????
    LG sciences

  21. If you would like a sample of AI Sports' HGHpro, feel free to PM or email me.

  22. i'm not trying to sound like a d!ck but a good slow release protein, and 10hrs of sleep gets my GH just right. + Glutamine with breakfast in the morning.

  23. FREE HGHpro sample along with 6 other samples

    If you would like FREE samples to USA and Canada



    Free AI Sports Nutrition Samples to first timers-18 and up
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  24. no offense to HGHpro, but how do you see results off a sample other than sleep benefits?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Yes you are right the sample will show you how good the sleep quality of HGHpro is.

    Not as good as if we gave away a free bottle to try but we can't really do that

    BUT you get 7 other samples to try as well as a discount code
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  26. sponsored log
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GameSpeed View Post
    i'm not trying to sound like a d!ck but a good slow release protein, and 10hrs of sleep gets my GH just right. + Glutamine with breakfast in the morning.
    Not to sound like a d!ck but glutamine doesn't do anything.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Not to sound like a d!ck but glutamine doesn't do anything.
    well then i've been benefitting from one hell of a placebo affect!! =D

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GameSpeed View Post
    well then i've been benefitting from one hell of a placebo affect!! =D
    There's nothing wrong with some placebo, but as far as glutamine goes we make all we need in vivo. Unless you're an endurance athlete there's no real need to continue to purchase a glutamine product. But if you think it's working, and you notice a difference with it as opposed to without it... by all means keep using it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    sponsored log
    Good idea.

    Here we go. 5 sponsored logs 3 months each.

    15 Months Worth Of HGHpro



    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T booster .... Age 20
    By Dannyguns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. T Booster
    By EXDOUS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in