Stimulant x

hilto77

Awards
Has anyone tried stimulant x? Thinking about getting some but thought I'd see wat some other people thought first.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried stimulant x? Thinking about getting some but thought I'd see wat some other people thought first.
What are you looking for in a product? We just launched Slim FX which is an amazing product.

hilto77

Awards
I'm at 112kg looking to get to 90kg. So I guess fat burner and appetite suppressant. I workout 3-4 times a week.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely want to look at Slim FX. We design this to be great far burner / weight loss product. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/slimfx/

There is some early feedback and reviews in our sponsored forum here on AM.

hilto77

Awards
So slim fx is better then stimulant x?? I'm kinda new to this stuff. And is it available in oz?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slim fx is pretty awesome , it kills hunger- i mean it handles it big time and it has a goof energy without crash

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even think stim x was still made. I remember the 1st version, it was unreal!

Mike

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even think stim x was still made. I remember the 1st version, it was unreal!

Mike
Still one of the top selling products we have. Although it is an energy product and not designed for appetite or fat burning. More of a productivity energy position.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
StimX is my feel good energy supp, excellent help to get me through the slump in the day. I keep it in my purse for emergencies lol.
Now SFX is so far (been on it 3 days) my start the day supp. Feel Good appetite suppressant/energy booster. For overall weight loss and hunger control it would be your best bet.

There are quite a few quick reviews popping up and also the tester logs from before the launch. :)

hilto77

Awards
Ok. So it sounds awesome but can ya get it in oz?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So it sounds awesome but can ya get it in oz?
Well currently no. Stimulant X would be your best option. It is becoming one of the more popular supps in oz. We are working on the Slim FX import requirements and that usually takes a month or two for approval.

hilto77

Awards
But isn't it an energy booster not a fat burner/appetite suppressant?? Just wondering on my best option here in oz.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It does not have a lot of appetite suppression, but it will get you moving, productive, and burning fat . It was just not designed to be the all in one weight loss product. Why not order it from NutraPlanet? Don't they ship to your area? (they might not, just asking as they ship to a lot of countries)

hilto77

Awards
Ok cheers will check it out. I can buy it here in oz.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still one of the top selling products we have. Although it is an energy product and not designed for appetite or fat burning. More of a productivity energy position.
Hmm, I did even know! I thought it was stopped a while ago!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
StimX is my feel good energy supp, excellent help to get me through the slump in the day. I keep it in my purse for emergencies lol.
Now SFX is so far (been on it 3 days) my start the day supp. Feel Good appetite suppressant/energy booster. For overall weight loss and hunger control it would be your best bet.

There are quite a few quick reviews popping up and also the tester logs from before the launch. :)
I second you on the feel good energy from Stim-X! Love the upgrade from 1.3-dim to 1-MeTIQ! I liked it with 1.3 and Yohimbine, but the stim was too random for me and kind of jittery... With 1-MeTIQ though, clean and jitterfree energy with very good "feel good" energy through out the day. And I can still enjoy a cup of coffee without getting to anxoius.

I still haven't tried Slim FX yet, but I definitely not gonna wait till next year like I first said.. Reading all the good reviews on it making me kinda pissed that it haven't arrived to Europe yet!! Can't wait to give it a whirl! But for once, Europe will have it any time soon.. Not gonna be months like it usually are..! ;)