What is the best stack with novedex xt???

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hi I have a bottle of novedex xt and I want to stack it with something good and can make me lean and harden my muscle. Please help me out here.

I'm 21yrs old and weight 175lbs.

Goal- get lean and muscle hardness

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All about food. I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of Novedex XT.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well lets see novadex XT is one of the strongest AI's that has been around.

Lets see here, to gain hardness and dorp body fat.

4 weeks prior to novadex xt take 50-75mg of halodrol from a trusted company, i'd say purus labs halovar, the insulin mimetics oughtta help you lean out a bit while taking carbs.

follow with 4 weeks of novadex xt, testobolan v2 and D-aspartic acid at 3g a day.

that oughtta get you lean and hard...
assuming that you have your diet and training in check. ;)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards

4 weeks prior to novadex xt take 50-75mg of halodrol from a trusted company, i'd say purus labs halovar, the insulin mimetics oughtta help you lean out a bit while taking carbs.

follow with 4 weeks of novadex xt, testobolan v2 and D-aspartic acid at 3g a day.

And serm?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ummmm MAYBE a serm but honestly I ran halodrol for 6 weeks from 60-120mgs and PCTd with over the counter and was fine... but it worked for me but i would usually suggest a SERM. being that he has one of the stongest AI's on the market that is no longer maid, id say just have a a bottle of SERM like nolva on hand.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

So I should take halovar for 4weeks and then take novedex xt for 4weeks...not together??? I read that novedex xt with activate xtreme is the best stack...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
All I got from novedex xt was a destroyed libido

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So I should take halovar for 4weeks and then take novedex xt for 4weeks...not together??? I read that novedex xt with activate xtreme is the best stack...
I would try activate xtreme with triazole as they were designed to be stacked together and IMO triazole is way better than novedex xt

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would try activate xtreme with triazole as they were designed to be stacked together and IMO triazole is way better than novedex xt
Yea I heard bout libido stuff...so what bout I stack ax and triazole with novedex xt...will they give me lean gains and muscle hardness??? Coz I been reading bout novedex xt and ppl giving very good reviews bout it beside the libido part...they say novedex by itself can give you gains...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yea I heard bout libido stuff...so what bout I stack ax and triazole with novedex xt...will they give me lean gains and muscle hardness??? Coz I been reading bout novedex xt and ppl giving very good reviews bout it beside the libido part...they say novedex by itself can give you gains...
Never stack novedex xt with triazole they both basically do the same thing. Novedex xt is very strong. If you dose it too high you will destroy your libido as it crushes your estrogen. Based on my experiences with it I would never use it again. Triazole has similar action but does not remove all your estrogen since it is not as "strong" as novedex xt. Males NEED some estrogen so even though novedex xt is "stronger" that does not mean it is "better". But I am assuming since you already have it you are going to use it anyway. My suggestion would be only use on cap a day and see how that feels. You may increase the dose if you do not feel the sides but be very careful when you do and if you start to notice libido dropping go back down to the lower dose.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Never stack novedex xt with triazole they both basically do the same thing. Novedex xt is very strong. If you dose it too high you will destroy your libido as it crushes your estrogen. Based on my experiences with it I would never use it again. Triazole has similar action but does not remove all your estrogen since it is not as "strong" as novedex xt. Males NEED some estrogen so even though novedex xt is "stronger" that does not mean it is "better". But I am assuming since you already have it you are going to use it anyway. My suggestion would be only use on cap a day and see how that feels. You may increase the dose if you do not feel the sides but be very careful when you do and if you start to notice libido dropping go back down to the lower dose.
Yea coz I had novedex for a while so I thought to use it...yes I will start with one cap....but wat should I stack it with? Or just take it by itself ...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How many caps does the bottle come with? Activate xtreme is pretty good with boosting libido and is a solid test booster. I think activate xtreme and novedex xt would work well. You could also try it with DAA.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How many caps does the bottle come with? Activate xtreme is pretty good with boosting libido and is a solid test booster. I think activate xtreme and novedex xt would work well. You could also try it with DAA.
It comes with 60caps...and that's why ppl recommend ax coz novedex reduce it and ax boost it bak...so I'm thinking 4caps ax with 1cap novedex...wat you say?? Or go with less caps on ax??? What about stacking novedex with halovar like tha guy said before..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It comes with 60caps...and that's why ppl recommend ax coz novedex reduce it and ax boost it bak...so I'm thinking 4caps ax with 1cap novedex...wat you say?? Or go with less caps on ax??? What about stacking novedex with halovar like tha guy said before..
Well halovar is a prohormone so idk if you are ready for that right now? Personally I would do 8 weeks of activate xtreme with 8 weeks of novedex xt one cap per day. I think you will see some nice strength gains with that if your diet and training is good.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well halovar is a prohormone so idk if you are ready for that right now? Personally I would do 8 weeks of activate xtreme with 8 weeks of novedex xt one cap per day. I think you will see some nice strength gains with that if your diet and training is good.
Ok so how many caps of ax??? 4caps for 8weeks means 2 bottles...or 2caps of ax with one cap

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ok so how many caps of ax??? 4caps for 8weeks means 2 bottles...or 2caps of ax with one cap
Well I said 8 weeks cause that is how much novedex xt you have if you only take one pill a day. If you have the money I think activate xtreme deff works well for an 8 week run. If not just buy one bottle but I wouldnt go below 4 caps per day as the bottle says to take. Just stick to 4 caps activate xtreme per day and one cap novedex xt and see how you feel during the 3rd week if you feel good and are making good gains I would prob buy a second bottle of activate xtreme and run it for the 8 weeks.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok for sure...I'll keep you posted...thanks for you advice :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must be different from person to person because I thought activate and triazole were junk... Good luck here sounds like there wasn't enough research involved before committing. Just saying... My suggestion is toss that novedex and read up on here, you'll find a lot better stacks that will get you exactly what you need!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Must be different from person to person because I though activate and triazole were junk... Good luck here sounds like there wasn't enough research involved before committing. Just saying... My suggestion is toss that nolvadex and read up on here, you'll find a lot better stacks that will get you exactly what you need!
Its not nolvadex...it's novedex xt...and ax have pretty good reviews with novedex...and wat other stacks you recommend for my goal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not nolvadex...it's novedex xt...and ax have pretty good reviews with novedex...and wat other stacks you recommend for my goal???
sorry made a typo, what you have is what I'm talking about lol nolva is legit!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 21 I would suggest Creatine, Protein and good diet/training... Didn't notice the age til now. Maybe a natty powder like DAA with Agmatine from SNS. Is your diet very strict or do you allow a lot of variance?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Always remember to mention cycle assist when suggesting a ph cycle! ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
At 21 I would suggest Creatine, Protein and good diet/training... Didn't notice the age til now. Maybe a natty powder like DAA with Agmatine from SNS. Is your diet very strict or do you allow a lot of variance?
I'm very strict with my diet...I don't eat junk or drink alcohol...i took lot of strong stuff before...taking creatine and other stuff takes lot of time to reach my goal...I just wanna take something strong testosterone booster that can get my muscle hardness and lean gain..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Or novedex xt with hyperdrol??

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm very strict with my diet...I don't eat junk or drink alcohol...i took lot of strong stuff before...taking creatine and other stuff takes lot of time to reach my goal...I just wanna take something strong testosterone booster that can get my muscle hardness and lean gain..
Are you opposed to running a ph?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Are you opposed to running a ph?
Yea...anything that can get me my goal...I took 3ad from anabolic xtreme...that gave me some gains but not wat I expected...

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yea...anything that can get me my goal...I took 3ad from anabolic xtreme...that gave me some gains but not wat I expected...
something like epi would give you far better gains than 3ad. After that you can move up to SD which is my personal fav, its super versatile.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
something like epi would give you far better gains than 3ad. After that you can move up to SD which is my personal fav, its super versatile.

Epi from pharma labs??? And you mean superdrol from which company tho?? There are soo many clone one too...it just confuse me alot lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Out of curiosity have you ever cut on sdrol?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hesitant on recommending a ph as I have a conscience and he is only 21... LOL

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was hesitant on recommending a ph as I have a conscience and he is only 21... LOL
exactly what went through my mind..I figured if he didn't ask to use one he is not ready to.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well yes it is a PH, so id say research for a good month and maybe as a christmas gift to yourself run a cycle... and liver support is very important on cycle so make sure you use a good assist on cycle, like cycle assist b CEL

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hearing your last response asking what a PH is, scrap all my adcie so far and go with this....

5g creatine monohydrate
1.5g protein/lb of bodyweight
5g leucine 45min before each meal
3 caps of ECDY per day
3g D-aspartic acid

and use your novedex xt after 4 weeks of the previous cycle
continue to use the protein creatine and Ecy but drop the d-aa after 4 weeks of continued use.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh ok guys...thanks to all of you for your advises...??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
:) :)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hmm. Out of curiosity have you ever cut on sdrol?
Why yes, yes I have. With SD you can have a crap diet and still get big. it's easy to put on some lbm and lose fat if you're eating under maintenance.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Epi from pharma labs??? And you mean superdrol from which company tho?? There are soo many clone one too...it just confuse me alot lol
I dont think we can recommend any websites other than nutria planet but go to a place that rhymes with " bromormone borum"

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I dont think we can recommend any websites other than nutria planet but go to a place that rhymes with " bromormone borum"
Ok got it...thanks..:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Novedex xt with halodrol mt??? They both from same company and they both are banned lol...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards