randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I have:

1 x Titaniumxl
1 x Division 1
2 x Formula-x

a. On top of my staple supps should I get anything to make this cycle better?
b. Or should I get 1 more titanium and 1 more division 1 and run this cycle strong for 2 months?
c. Assuming I am gonna be running this for 2 months how and when should everything be dosed?

Overall goals are muscle growth and mass gain. If I'm gonna be taking this for 2 months can I hope to gain 5 pounds?

-thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here is what I have:

1 x Titaniumxl
1 x Division 1
2 x Formula-x

a. On top of my staple supps should I get anything to make this cycle better?
b. Or should I get 1 more titanium and 1 more division 1 and run this cycle strong for 2 months?
c. Assuming I am gonna be running this for 2 months how and when should everything be dosed?

Overall goals are muscle growth and mass gain. If I'm gonna be taking this for 2 months can I hope to gain 5 pounds?

-thanks
I would get another TitaniumXL, Division 1, Slin Sane(only 1 cap for pre-workout meal) and 2 bottles of Anabeta, that stack should yield some amazing natty mass gains.

5 pounds in 2 months is very acheivable. With weight gain for me it always depended on my diet, will you be running a bulking type diet for this run?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
im always on a bulking diet, not always the cleanest but its not bad.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
i didn't have the budget to get much more than the titanium and division. back to the dosing, what would be the best way to break up the 4 pill of a day of each? I was thinking 1+1 each main meal and 1+1 right before bed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i didn't have the budget to get much more than the titanium and division. back to the dosing, what would be the best way to break up the 4 pill of a day of each? I was thinking 1+1 each main meal and 1+1 right before bed.
That dosing would be fine.