about to run athletix triple stack

1. about to run athletix triple stack

Here is what I have:

1 x Titaniumxl
    1 x Division 1
    2 x Formula-x

a. On top of my staple supps should I get anything to make this cycle better?
    b. Or should I get 1 more titanium and 1 more division 1 and run this cycle strong for 2 months?
    c. Assuming I am gonna be running this for 2 months how and when should everything be dosed?

Overall goals are muscle growth and mass gain. If I'm gonna be taking this for 2 months can I hope to gain 5 pounds?

-thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    Here is what I have:

1 x Titaniumxl
    1 x Division 1
    2 x Formula-x

a. On top of my staple supps should I get anything to make this cycle better?
    b. Or should I get 1 more titanium and 1 more division 1 and run this cycle strong for 2 months?
    c. Assuming I am gonna be running this for 2 months how and when should everything be dosed?

Overall goals are muscle growth and mass gain. If I'm gonna be taking this for 2 months can I hope to gain 5 pounds?

-thanks
    I would get another TitaniumXL, Division 1, Slin Sane(only 1 cap for pre-workout meal) and 2 bottles of Anabeta, that stack should yield some amazing natty mass gains.

5 pounds in 2 months is very acheivable. With weight gain for me it always depended on my diet, will you be running a bulking type diet for this run?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

3. im always on a bulking diet, not always the cleanest but its not bad.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    im always on a bulking diet, not always the cleanest but its not bad.
    Then you should see some awesome gains!

5. i didn't have the budget to get much more than the titanium and division. back to the dosing, what would be the best way to break up the 4 pill of a day of each? I was thinking 1+1 each main meal and 1+1 right before bed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    i didn't have the budget to get much more than the titanium and division. back to the dosing, what would be the best way to break up the 4 pill of a day of each? I was thinking 1+1 each main meal and 1+1 right before bed.
    That dosing would be fine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triple stack PCT
    By SpiderBr0 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. triple stack
    By irish bull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
  3. AX triple stack