Nutraplanet Raspberry Ketones 500MG

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking this product for a few weeks now. At first I was having problems with it making me tired. Anyway, I've fixed that. Wondering though if I should take these with or without food. I've been taking them without food for the entire first bottle. Just started my second bottle and wonder if taking them with food help increase effectiveness somehow or not?. Anyone who has taken them please post up your opinion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also what is a good dosage of this stuff?. Right now I take 3 500MG caps a day on an empty stomach spread out throughout the day. Maybe I'll take an additional cap because I haven't seen much from it.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Also what is a good dosage of this stuff?. Right now I take 3 500MG caps a day on an empty stomach spread out throughout the day. Maybe I'll take an additional cap because I haven't seen much from it.
A good dose would be between 500-1000mg and I suggest taking it 30 minutes prior to meals. It should take a decent hit out of your appetite this way.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about that. I've been taking 1500mg a day and it hasn't done anything appetite wise. Are you saying I could up the dosage to 1000mg 3 times a day?. My bottle would go pretty quick that way so I'm not sure I want to do that.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting? You don't necessarily have to "feel" something to mean it is working. Also, a few weeks is usually pretty premature for any supplement outside of superdrol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you expecting? You don't necessarily have to "feel" something to mean it is working. Also, a few weeks is usually pretty premature for any supplement outside of superdrol.
What I meant by a few weeks was a month. I know very well you don't have to feel something to know it is working. I just haven't seen any difference in fat loss since I started taking it. Sure I'm losing fat, but I'm not convinced I wouldn't be losing just as much without the Raspberry Ketones.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
What I meant by a few weeks was a month. I know very well you don't have to feel something to know it is working. I just haven't seen any difference in fat loss since I started taking it. Sure I'm losing fat, but I'm not convinced I wouldn't be losing just as much without the Raspberry Ketones.
I see....I know where you're coming from. I prefer every added angle though. There are very few supplements I have deemed as 'totally' useless. I always felt I got a lot out of 1000mg Alcar and 750mg RK first thing in the AM on empty stomach.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I see....I know where you're coming from. I prefer every added angle though. There are very few supplements I have deemed as 'totally' useless. I always felt I got a lot out of 1000mg Alcar and 750mg RK first thing in the AM on empty stomach.
If you're cutting I suggest 1g PLCAR over ALCAR. ALCAR does give some nice mental energy though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with this here.

Mike