**Updated Cherry Citrus LITup**

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Applied Nutriceuticals has listened to our customers and we have updated Cherry Citrus LITup! The ONE complaint about it was the staining from the red dye that was in Cherry Citrus, so we removed it, and replaced it with a natural coloring.

The picture above shows the old Cherry Citrus on the right and the updated Cherry Citrus on the left! We have been shipping the updated Cherry Citrus for about 1-2 months now.

Old Profile

New Profile

Applied Nutriceuticals thanks everyone for their continued support!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals has listened to our customers and we have updated Cherry Citrus LITup! The ONE complaint about it was the staining from the red dye that was in Cherry Citrus, so we removed it, and replaced it with a natural coloring.

The picture above shows the old Cherry Citrus on the right and the updated Cherry Citrus on the left! We have been shipping the updated Cherry Citrus for about 1-2 months now.

Old Profile

New Profile

Applied Nutriceuticals thanks everyone for their continued support!
Nice. I remember when SNS had similar issues with black cherry/berry collision Focus XT. **** happens lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really didnt bother me but to each his own. as long as the product works, which cherry citrus does, i dont really care what it tastes like or how it looks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really didnt bother me but to each his own. as long as the product works, which cherry citrus does, i dont really care what it tastes like or how it looks
My issue was that it stained anything that it touched and it's nice to see a company listen to consumer response.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My issue was that it stained anything that it touched and it's nice to see a company listen to consumer response.
not our fault your messy! haha jk jk

yeah it would stain alot of stuff. but the PP shaker cup I have doesnt leak anything and ive been using that for a while. just stains the inside of the cup a bit red.....lol

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Very very cool, I love LITup and personally don't mind the strong flavor. Going natural is a very cool and impressive move, I dig!!! Can't wait to try it, still hearing all these great things bout the new tea flavor, can't wait to get my hands on some of that as well....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the peach tea tastes great. although i prefer cherry citrus

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried lit up samples and half a packet made me feel like I was on crack. Heart was pounding and racing throughout my workout I felt like I was gonna pass out. What ingredient could have done that so I can avoid it in the future?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol i had a guy bathe in it last yr. he was stained up lmfao but won 6 months of it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a real nice testament to App Nut for listening to their consumer. I have never tried the cherry, but really liked the subtle peach tea flavor. Its one of the only DAA supps that doesnt destroy my stomach

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using the Peach Tea version right now, and it's up there with Mesomorph in terms of efficacy, but without the 1,3-Dimeth. An outstandingly effective product - I look forward to giving the Cherry Citrus a try too!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you are correct. However, my wife was none to happy about the red stains on her counter top :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to see a company that listens to the feedback given and then makes the changes necessary. Just another reason i'm an AppNut supporter. Plus you guys make my favorite cinch bag and pill carrier. Use them every day :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried lit up samples and half a packet made me feel like I was on crack. Heart was pounding and racing throughout my workout I felt like I was gonna pass out. What ingredient could have done that so I can avoid it in the future?
are you sensitive to caffeine?

gav86

Awards
  • Established
the red stains my lips and looks like im wearing lipstick. not a good look in the gym and sometimes it just wont wipe off lol

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
lol i've never noticed any stains form it, my shakers are all black, my wo clothes are all black.. I wouldn't know even if I tried :D
Kudos for the upgrade tho'

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
for those who haven't tasted it yet. put your apps in to log it. The cherry flavor is the tits

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

gav86

Awards
  • Established
yeah has the flavour changed? peach tea > old red flavour lit up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah has the flavour changed? peach tea > old red flavour lit up
Is the flavor itself changed or just the color? Because I *love* the cherry flav now, totally an "acquired" taste for me
The flavoring on the new Cherry Citrus Lit-Up is diluted somewhat from the original version and the coloration has changed from FD&C Red #40 to Exberry Shade (made from carrots and hibiscus).....the dilution was very minimal so it should taste just about the same as before, and the overall formulation between versions did not change.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
The flavoring on the new Cherry Citrus Lit-Up is diluted somewhat from the original version and the coloration has changed from FD&C Red #40 to Exberry Shade (made from carrots and hibiscus).....the dilution was very minimal so it should taste just about the same as before, and the overall formulation between versions did not change.
Oh that's nice, I found the cherry to taste awesome with just a lil bit more water
so the dilution is very welcome here

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh that's nice, I found the cherry to taste awesome with just a lil bit more water
so the dilution is very welcome here
Sounds like a win then! :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant get over how shredded AK is haha no homo

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D thanks man
Hard month this one without Lit-Up, especially when you have
two unopened tubs staring at you from the shelf lol :)
What do you do pre workout when you cycle off? Just bcaas or something?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
What do you do pre workout when you cycle off? Just bcaas or something?
No i cycle off prewo all the time, seems the best way to
keep 'em working. In this particular moment
i decided to go stim free for a month and I'm using Pumpbol.
I was also adding half scoop of Ultima to it but in a recent convo
with dinoii some problems came up with Ultima and I stopped taking
that one.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i cycle off prewo all the time, seems the best way to
keep 'em working. In this particular moment
i decided to go stim free for a month and I'm using Pumpbol.
I was also adding half scoop of Ultima to it but in a recent convo
with dinoii some problems came up with Ultima and I stopped taking
that one.
ah yes I remember reading that. Was it from the agmatine?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
ah yes I remember reading that. Was it from the agmatine?
Nope turned out to be Ultima (v3)
I don't know what's the deal with it, but since I started it (just after the Ebol/LitUp run)
I felt sleepy and my mind was somewhat slowed down, strength was there and endurance and everything
but I had such hard time starting the wo and keeping concentration.
I added agmatine and holy cow, yesterday was insane, I couldn't *care* about the world to save my life
At first I thought I was missing Ebol/LitUp and that was why, then after two days agmatine (which we found out
enhanced the bad side of Ultima) it was really crazy how bad it was and I assumed that was it..
After talking with dinoii about it - he thought mine was a very odd reaction to agmatine - I just dropped
a wild question, if the nootropic effect of it could interfere with Ultima and the truth came out.

Proof is, I just finished my wo, legs day, without Ultima, just pumpbol (last night dosed agmatine)
I *killed* my routine, i took 30 minutes LESS then usual, felt great, broke a PR on hack squat and my legs
feel three times as heavy and separation on quads is crazy. Quite nice!
Tomorrow ima dose agma prewo too, today i didn't because i wanted to make sure Ultima was
what was f@cking me over, and well, it was.. Today was a killer workout