pct

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning i am doing a cycle of epistane with organ shield ..following up with a pct of erasr ,titanium ..should i add daa

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
yes, and start it five days before the cycle has ended.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
thanks for your imput .. workout partner instructed or directed me to these supps ,he is out of town so wanted another view point

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should get a SERM for PCT....but if you dont know what that is or cant get one, this stack will get you by (with adding DAA). Also look into TRS stack. 2 solid options for an OCT PCT

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM is so easy to get legally, there is no excuse not to get one. It pisses me off to hear an OTC PCT recommended, you all know how risky that is. $30 for a serm is nothing compared to what you will have to pay a doctor for testing and drugs to get your test levels back if you don't use one. End rant/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel the same way but some people just dont want to get one so the next option is OTC

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok thank you for the info . i can pick up clomed and if so should i use any of the other products with that ..erase , titanium or daa ..thank you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def get DAA, but in addition to a serm like clomid. DAA is very proven, 3000mg daily!

Mike