what do you guys think is a good product for lean body mass gains?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I'm currently 170 and wanna get to 180 with the same body fat or less. looking into taking an anti cortisol and maybe hemodraulix? what do you guys think

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Stack Anabeta with Erase, maybe throw in some DAA. Should be a nice stack for you.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I have lean fx, do I need a test booster I'm 21? I just started takin it today

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Do you need one? No, Would it help, more than likely, some psychological some real effects. Personally i loved Anabeta and erase stack, if you want a T booster add DAA like formula X. Lean fx is more of a fat burner/energy pill.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean fx and TCF-1 would be a great stack. A test booster (TCF-1) for muscle gain and lean fx to keep you lean.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A person is logging the stack right now that I am going to suggest to you

IGF 2, Anabeta, Free Test OR Erase, DAA

OR

IGF 2, Anabeta, Sustain Alpha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your only 21, id just stick to Anabeta and maybe TCF 1. just focus on eating right and training your rear off each day you are in the gym.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
okay do this is the stack i have in mind. anabeta, daa, erase. I have a bottle of titanium Xl and con-cret as well and oxy elite

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
GDAs are a good way to add mass and keep lean (diet depending)

Glucose Disposal Agent examples...
Slinsane
Glycobol
Anabolic pump
Need 2 slin
Neovar recomped (a creatine with some GDA characteristics as well)

There are others as well. GDAs ate great aids while lean bulking and offer great pumps in the gym as a bonus. Just make sure to follow directions regarding dosing and meals. just remember diet and training will make up 90%of your gains (at least!)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
what about recompadrol? i read so many good reviews and logs but then I also read that it doesn't work nearly the way it says! it is more of a placebo effect. I was going to test it out but never got a chance because it didn't look promising

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I also have 11oxo but wasn't trying to use it yet since I still feel like im to small and won't see any use from it yet...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is a mild PH.

Just stick with what you have, don't overspend on stacks. at 21, you most likely do not need a test booster.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i would just take anabeta with the basic supplements like this (good stack for your age)

Anabeta
Creatine (your choice of what type)
Pre workout (Stim, Nonstim, slight stim/focus...up to you)
BCAAs (2:1:1 ratio like iBCAA)
Protein - 100% whey

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supremecy+Anabolic pump+Erase.

Would be a ridiculous stack.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS DAA
Reduce XT
Primaforce Forskolin

Makes for a sick recomp stack and great for putting on LBM

drizzzo

Awards
A person is logging the stack right now that I am going to suggest to you

IGF 2, Anabeta, Free Test OR Erase, DAA

OR

IGF 2, Anabeta, Sustain Alpha
\

What about IGF-1 Extreme in place of 2? And this doesnt need a PCT since there are no PH involved, right? This is more of a lean mass add on?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I like these stacks but I just ordered Anabeta yesterday since it looks promising. what I'm gonna be using is:
DAA
Erase
Anabeta
Titanium
fish oil
vitamin c

or what I might do is split this into two stacks.

Anabeta
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c
con-cret

then right after this use:

erase
titanium xl
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c

While on both stacks I will be using Pro Complex for ON and 100% Whey protein from ON.

What I hope is to get my body mass down to below 7% after these two stacks and gain about 10lbs.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I like these stacks but I just ordered Anabeta yesterday since it looks promising. what I'm gonna be using is:
DAA
Erase
Anabeta
Titanium
fish oil
vitamin c

Anabeta
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c
con-cret

erase
titanium xl
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c

While on both stacks I will be using Pro Complex for ON and 100% Whey protein from ON.

What I hope is to get my body mass down to below 7% after these two stacks and gain about 10lbs.
Log it!

Im going for 210 @ 8% bf starting in Jan.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty serious numbers to shoot for! Good luck bro!
Yeah man. Im lean bulking to 225 currently. Figured I might as well try it. Worst thing that happens is 210 @ 10-11% haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
\

What about IGF-1 Extreme in place of 2? And this doesnt need a PCT since there are no PH involved, right? This is more of a lean mass add on?
IGF 1 is completely different from IGF 2. do your research on both. and no PCT is needed or required for IGF 2. These are natural testosterone/Growth Hormone boosting products that I have suggested. In fact, you can use IGF 2 in PCT (not FOR PCT)

drizzzo

Awards
"Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is mainly secreted by the liver as a result of stimulation by growth hormone (GH). IGF-1 is important for both the regulation of normal physiology, as well as a number of pathological states, including cancer. The IGF axis has been shown to play roles in the promotion of cell proliferation and the inhibition of cell death (apoptosis). Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2) is thought to be a primary growth factor required for early development while IGF-1 expression is required for achieving maximal growth. Gene knockout studies in mice have confirmed this, though other animals are likely to regulate the expression of these genes in distinct ways. While IGF-2 may be primarily fetal in action it is also essential for development and function of organs such as the brain, liver and kidney."

-Wikipedia

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at VidaTest. You can get three months for $63 using the coupon code. Users report great increases in strength, endurance and libido.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
"Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is mainly secreted by the liver as a result of stimulation by growth hormone (GH). IGF-1 is important for both the regulation of normal physiology, as well as a number of pathological states, including cancer. The IGF axis has been shown to play roles in the promotion of cell proliferation and the inhibition of cell death (apoptosis). Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2) is thought to be a primary growth factor required for early development while IGF-1 expression is required for achieving maximal growth. Gene knockout studies in mice have confirmed this, though other animals are likely to regulate the expression of these genes in distinct ways. While IGF-2 may be primarily fetal in action it is also essential for development and function of organs such as the brain, liver and kidney."

-Wikipedia
IGF-2 is a formulation dude.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this question asked a lot. First thing you need to do is understand why the products everyone is suggesting will work in building muscle. Then research the ingredients, and you'll have a better understanding of what ingredients to actually look for when you shop. This way you don't get conned into doing something like buying 10 pounds of L-Glutamine powder because the guy in the reader magazine ad says it helped him get big.
You have to be an informed shopper.
A lot of the suggestions I'm seeing are great. Hopefully you figure it out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA
Erase
Anabeta
Titanium
fish oil
vitamin c

Anabeta
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c
con-cret

erase
titanium xl
DAA
fish oil
vitamin c

I like the idea of splitting them up. For the Anabeta/DAA stack I'd focus on adding some extra carbs for mass, anabeta is great for this. Then focus on the leaning for the TitaniumXL/Erase stack, very sick stack for getting dry and cut.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
so you think a pro complex weight gainer would be beneficial? or should I get the regular mass gainer from optimum nutrition

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you think a pro complex weight gainer would be beneficial? or should I get the regular mass gainer from optimum nutrition
Well I'd stay with regular whey protein and get your high cals and carbs from food, I find those weight gainers put on a lot of unneeded fat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make your own weight gainer shakes. You get everything you want, nothing you don't want, and they taste better (if you're creative).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make your own weight gainer shakes. You get everything you want, nothing you don't want, and they taste better (if you're creative).
Agreed, I love making home made weight gainer shakes, you can add anything really, oatmeal, bananas, flexseed oil, the list is endless!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As others said, homemade is much, much better.

2 scoops Whey
1-2 Tbsp PB
Fruit
Milk
Eggs(I enjoy raw eggs)
flaxseed
etc.=high calorie, great tasting...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others said, homemade is much, much better.

2 scoops Whey
1-2 Tbsp PB
Fruit
Milk
Eggs(I enjoy raw eggs)
flaxseed
etc.=high calorie, great tasting...

Definitely this, homemade is wayyy better.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
GDAs are a good way to add mass and keep lean (diet depending)

Glucose Disposal Agent examples...
Slinsane
Glycobol
Anabolic pump
Need 2 slin
Neovar recomped (a creatine with some GDA characteristics as well)

There are others as well. GDAs ate great aids while lean bulking and offer great pumps in the gym as a bonus. Just make sure to follow directions regarding dosing and meals. just remember diet and training will make up 90%of your gains (at least!)
This ^^^^ plus food!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ultimate lean body mass from my experiences...

Slin sane
d-aspartic acid 3g
Ecdy
10gbcaa before each meal

that oughtta be solid man!