Levodopa and 95% L dopa extract

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Both of these are extracted from the same source. Anyone know how much stronger levodopa is than the highest l dopa extract. Such as the one in activate extreme.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
isn't levodopa a prescription med? if so, I think it is comparing applest o oranges.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
levodopa is prescribed, but you can get that dose in supplement form

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Im wanting to know if activate xtreme contains as much L dopa as levodopa.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
youll have to find out from manufacturer, more then likely they wont tell u as its protecting tgheir formula

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Im wanting to know if activate xtreme contains as much L dopa as levodopa.
Activate Xtreme uses a natural source, not synthetic like with Rx drugs. It also contains a mix of both hig and low extracts of mucuna pruriens in order to get as much of the standardized component to where it works it's stuff.

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
Thank for the answers. Im wanting to avoid Ldopa dosages that are close to levodopa. My question is does activate xtreme contain as much ldopa as levodopa

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thank for the answers. Im wanting to avoid Ldopa dosages that are close to levodopa. My question is does activate xtreme contain as much ldopa as levodopa
This doesn't make much sense. Levodopa is a drug administered in a patient-dependent dose, and usually along with something like carbidopa.