NO Xhaust Gotti Review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample of NO Xhaust and when people hook me up the least I could do is write an honest review about it

I received the flavor: Orange Octane....so lets start there

Taste: The orange flavor was good...real good actually. It seemed more like an orange creamsickle to me rather than an artifical orange soda flavor. I'm not very picky when it comes to flavors but I don't foresee anyone having any problems with this flavor.

Mixability: No problems here, I actually just used a cup and spoon. Stuff mixed flawlessly without much trouble or extra stirring. Quick, Easy, and Simple

Energy: The energy in this product is mostly from caffeine. No problems with that at all. It wasn't the most intense energy I've ever had but it was a crisp eye opener. No jitters but also no crash either. If I had a tub of this stuff my personal preference would be to add a scoop and a half probably to really put the energy up there. However for ppl that aren't too crazy about a stim supplement and just want a pick me up, this will do the trick without a doubt.

Pump: I noticed very little pump from this product on my shoulders. But I must say I don't get much of a pump during shoulder workouts anyway, or if I do I don't really ever notice it. But once I started shrugging, thats when the pump came on. It was a nice solid pump. Not to strong to hinder the longevity of my workouts but still noticeable over without a any product.

cons: As with any product theres usally one or two things someone doesn't like. For me it had to be the beta alanine tingles. I dont' really like beta alanine, I could take it in small doses and it's ok but def not one of my favorite supplements. This stuff had my ears burning and when walking on the treadmill my shins were tingling like crazy. Right after the walking when stepping off the treadmill my legs felt like pins and needles for a good half hour after I stopped. For the people that like beta alanine like my one friend does, this product would actually be awesome for you.

Overall I enjoyed the product, the energy was enough to get me through the workout, the pumps were better than without a product, and drinking it was rather enjoyable. If one dont' want a crackhead energy and like beta alanine, then this may be a knockout product for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh crap, wrong section, can someone move this for me

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahah...nooooob... :lol:

nice review though! not even heard of it...
yeah i know, i got bad news while i was typing the review, bradshaw is done for this season and he's on 3 of my fantasy teams