NO-Xplode...Results???

gunzblazin1x

Awards
I would like to hear from those who have actually used NO-Xplode. What were your results / experiences?

Also, did anyone experience stomach problems while using it?

Thanks,
Gunz

mrbig

Awards
I've been using this product for about 3weeks not that impressed for the money. No
sides.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have some on the way. I'll pst results and impressions in a few weeks.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
I don't respond AT ALL to Swole or V12. This was going to be the last ditch effort to see some response at all from a creatine of any type.

All I can say is that it's the first creatine that I've actually seen work. The taste is fine, and it mixes really easily.

The pump lasts no where near as long as the BSN website claims, but my arms are a lot more fuller than usual. The boost of energy is also an added bonus in the gym. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and haven't had any stomach issues...but I don't have a weak stomach, so my experience might be different than others.

Overall, I like it. It's pricey, but as of now, it's the only supplement of it's kind that works for me.

Dan

Awards
You may not be actually getting thoser effects from the creatine you know, Arrogant.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
You may not be actually getting thoser effects from the creatine you know, Arrogant.
Yeah, I know.

I will say though that when I used Swole and Nitrous, it didn't do that much for me at all in comparison.

My biggest issue is the price.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link bro and keeping a detailed log.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
GFK, nice log as usual! Eeew, I didn't realize this stuff has so much caffeine in it. That could be a problem as I workout in the evenings and don't really want to be kept awake all night.

Dan

Awards
I hate it when they put caffeine in things that are supposed to enhance your energy, because it makes it hard to tell if the other ingredients are actually working or not.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
GFK, nice log as usual! Eeew, I didn't realize this stuff has so much caffeine in it. That could be a problem as I workout in the evenings and don't really want to be kept awake all night.
How much caffeine is actually in it?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell. It's some trademarked, proprietary blend BS. I haven't gotten it yet but it sounds like its jackin up people who are used to stimulants so it will likely rock my world as I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine.

I saw caffeine on the label but I figured it was just a tiny amount. I'm more interested in the C-AKG and AAKG than stinkin cheap caffeine. Live and learn I guess. I'll switch to AM workouts while on it.

Jaymus

Awards
Why would they add caffeine to a creatine supplement?

Caffeine is a commonly used in conjunction with fitness programs. Many weight loss supplements come loaded with caffeine. Additionally, athletes often use caffeine during training for its stimulatory effects. Ironically, chronic caffeine use will also lessen the boost in strength you receive from creatine. One recent study has shown that extended caffeine use COMPLETEY ABOLISHES the physical benefits typically afforded by creatine use (ref. 1).

Dan

Awards
I beleive it stops creatine from working because its a diuretic, so you need to drink lots of water.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I took it at 3 scoops/day on workout days and 2 on non workout days, for the first two weeks, after i drank it, i would have to take a **** like 20 min later. i preferred to call it ass-xplode:frustrate The first few days i felt alot of energy from it, probably the caffiene since i never take in caffiene at all, but after that i noticed nothing, a few pumps here and there, but not impressed at all.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I took it at 3 scoops/day on workout days and 2 on non workout days, for the first two weeks, after i drank it, i would have to take a **** like 20 min later. i preferred to call it ass-xplode:frustrate The first few days i felt alot of energy from it, probably the caffiene since i never take in caffiene at all, but after that i noticed nothing, a few pumps here and there, but not impressed at all.
That sucks. I have some on the way that I will be using for my lean bulk coming up. I am interested in it b/c I have heard of the energy boost it gives and I work out in the morning.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
If your body isnt used to caffiene like mine is, it will sure give you a boost. I was so energetic by the time i got out of my car at the gym, i was pretty much running to the door and going to my first exercise flying through everything.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
If your body isnt used to caffiene like mine is, it will sure give you a boost. I was so energetic by the time i got out of my car at the gym, i was pretty much running to the door and going to my first exercise flying through everything.
Did you have a bad crash after that?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
20 Rep Toilet Squats :rofl: ? Sorry, I just thought that "Ass-Xplode" thing was pretty funny.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm really hoping to not have the same experience lol. Maybe it needed to be dissolved better or in a larger amount of water?? I should get mine today so I'll post my "experiences" this week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 of NO-XPLODE.

STATS: Currently in week 5 of PCT, just ended Nolva and am using Trib, Vitex, Fenugreek to get my sluggish libido up and running. Feel as though test production is steadily rising as I'm maintaining weight, have decent recovery and am getting good pumps.

5'10"
Current weight 182
BF% nary a clue, probably 12%? Can see abs slightly but no vascularity to them.

TRAINING
Have lifted seriously for 4 years
Only lifting 3 days per week with one day of cardio until PCT recovery is 100%(which feels like right now actually).
Tues; Shoulders, back, bis
Wed; 30 min cardio, abs
Thur; Squats 5 x 5, leg extensions 3 x 10, standing calf extensions 2x 10, seated calf extenstions 5 x 5, leg press 1x 20 and 1 x 5 heavy.

IMPRESSIONS
So far so good..no ass-Xplosions to report. I've been mixing 2 scoops of powdered Gatorade into the two scoops of NO-Xplode so this may help it absorb..who knows? I've had no side effects to report so far other than a whole lot of extra energy which is very rare for my lethargic ass. First two days were dosed in the AM but today's dose and WO were in the PM.

Tuesday's WO was decent. I noticed a slight CNS boost and but did not notice any strength/endurance effects until my last two sets of DB rows. I've been stuck at 80lbs for a few weeks now but this time it felt light as hell. Pumped out what was supposed to be the final set then upped it to 90 and did 10 more reps easily. Felt as though I could have done substantially more but I resisted the urge.

Wednesday's cardio session was a breeze and I haven't done cardio in 2 months. Could have jogged on the treadmill for hours it felt like. Sprint intervals were cake except for shins wanting to splint. Ab session was awesome. Did 5 sets of 10 on wood chops and still never felt the burn much(I do today).

Thursday(today) leg day. WOW, the CNS stimulation coupled with the CM, methinks, really went a long way. I detailed the sets and reps I did because normally I don't hit legs that heavily. Today it was a breeze. Felt like I could have done 5 more sets of squats and gone up in wieght each time which is extra-ordinary for me 'cause I hate leg day.

Now I'm hoping I can get to sleep tonight as I'm pretty wired.

Pumps during Back/bi day were decent but nothing too remarkable, bicepts got pretty swole but it did not last more than a couple hours. My legs today are slightly pumped but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm playing catch-up with legs so we'll see in a few weeks.

I may add chest/ tri/ abs tomorrow or Saturday since I'm feeling so chipper. I'll report back regardless.

So far I'm digging this stuff. Tad pricey but a great ingredient list.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night despite the intese workout. Nothing too severe but I would not recommend taking this stuff in the afternoon or at night. Woke up feeling physically/mentally tired but my usual 2 gram dose of ALCAR and coffee helped this out. Took a few sips of the NO-Xplode and am alert and peppy again.

Hoping to hit Tris and chest the afternoon if work allows. Time to bust some db bench plateau's.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Update numero dos

9/3/04's WO went well but with a noticable decrease in energy. Energy levels were still higher than a normal WO but not as high as day 2 where I thought I was superman.

5 x 10,7,5 Incline DB; only went up about 5 lbs but I was concentrating on slow negatives and perfect form.

2 x 4 Flat DB press; nothing too notable here as I pre-exhuasted with the incline set.

3 x 15, 12, 10, 8 Lieing DB pull overs; first time using this excercise so no comparisons can be made.

3 x 10 Cable tricept extensions, have maxed out the machine at my wussy spa/club a while ago. Just use these to burn out a little easier.

3 x 10,8, 4 Standing curl bar Skull crushers; Used the wieght I normally start at when doing this excercise fresh so the endurance aspect stands out in my mind.

3 x 10 Cable flys; no changes

DB fly forced stretching(DC style); interestingly the intense pain I normally feel in the pec/delt tie in area(teres minor) when doing this stretch felt closer to being pleasurable. Might perhaps be a function of increased blood flow.

Overall, endurance was still way above normal, strength didn't so much increase as stay constant for the whole WO. Pumps were slightly better than normal but nothing too extraordinary. mental and physical stamina is markedly increased on the whole. Still no sides except for caffiene related ones.

9/4/04

off day. Have taken one scoop this AM to offset the DOMS and help me plow through some yard work. Physically a little tired but not bad at all considering I added more reps and a cardio day into my week. Plan to not dose tomorrow as I feel i am getting acclimated to the NO-Xplode. Will probably cycle this stuff 5 days on, 2 days off to see if that keeps it at peak efficiency.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1523 mmmm... Looks like I found what I'll be trying when I finally come off. Unless Custom's stuff will one-up this stuff. :thumbsup: Plus I got a half-kilo of Creatine Ester HCL already in transit. It almost unbreaks my heart for having to come off. :icon_lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
To all you bros who have used next gen volumizers/citrulline/AAKG/ect. : Do you notice any extra "pump" in your lil' fella, like with 4AD-cyp or test? I'm kinda worried about post cycle. Don't want the lady asking me "What happened to you?", ya know? :whip: :hammer:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty similar product but with a few less bells and whistles. I think the NO-xplode might be just a little better as it has Citrulline-akg and CM which would seem to give a more consistent supply of NO..but wtf, how would I know? lol

SS- yes it does help with pumps in the nether region quite nicely. It has histadine in it as well so prepare to NO-xplode all over your girl. If you like stims the NO-xplode fits the bill nicely with lots of caffiene, vin, NAD, tyrosine and I'm pretty sure it has cocaine in it as well, lol.

Might try that Xpand stuff since it has no caffeine. No-Xplode is kinda wearing me out from the caff crashes on off days.

I want to stack this with CEE before the bottle runs out just to see if it magnifies it or what. Some reviewers over at 1fast claim they've been stacking it with Nitrix with great results but I'm a tad leary of using THAT much arginine.

9/6- WO was as good as previous WO's but the pump seemed a bit better this time around. I added a little bit of Xanthoparmelia to the mix to get the NO to release. Seems to have worked as my bis and lats got pretty swole and vascularity popped out of my bulking-fat layer. Added another 5 pounds to DB rows and back/shoulder WO gave me a noticable back-pump.

Did not attempt higher weights with military presses as my lower thoracic area is tender/tight for some reason. Feel as though I could have gone higher FWIW.

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
yup I experienced ass-xplode as well with this

PGJPB

Awards
questions, I wake up at 6:30am, down a shake first thing, then cruise at 7 for grub, lift after 8. When should i be taking this stuff? Is combining it with food that bad? I was thinking take the shake when I wake up, wait 15 minutes, kill the shake, then off to food, then 45 minutes till I lift. I dunno, this whole food absorbtion thing has me all mixed up.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd try to take it maybe 30 minutes before working out on an empty..or semi empty stomach and then sip it throughout your workout.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i follow the directions and works perfect - comsume rouhly 30 minutes prior to activity on an empty stomch.

i eat lunch, followed by a protein shake 30 minutes later based on schedule and 2.5 hrs lates, no-xplode baby before gym..

i swear i look and feel bigger every day im taking it.

highly recommend

shct

Maccabee

Awards
I have great success with NO-Xplode. I take sci-fit kre-alkalyn twice a day and 2 Scoops of NO-xplode before workout. I get a crazy rush, great focus and nice vascularity. No crea-shits for me either. I guess everybody responds differently.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really like it also, I only take it only on workout days, the pump is not so noticeable but the energy and focus are great for me, I have been consistently ever since it came out, taken every day the effects do diminish, but a solid product IMO...

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the effects wear off after time, just stay off it for a few days and boy is it back in effect.....DAMN...

shct
mr_min

goalie2892

Awards
ive been on this stuff for about 2 weeks. Run a mile a day, and rest on weekends. I use it about only the days i work out and use 2 scoops. This does really help and you notice the difference. my muscles have gotten larger and more defined, and i am starting to get defined abs.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been on this stuff for about 2 weeks. Run a mile a day, and rest on weekends. I use it about only the days i work out and use 2 scoops. This does really help and you notice the difference. my muscles have gotten larger and more defined, and i am starting to get defined abs.
I believe that is due to your physical activity.

NO-Xplode is mostly caffeine + creatine. Stimulation is from "L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Endurlac (Glucuronolactone) L-Tyrosine AKG, Methylxanthines (Caffeine) ". Glycerol will cause water retention, and give you a pumped looked, Arginine makes your veins look bigger (vasodilation) . Citrulline Malate will help with endurance, although not sure of their dose.

goalie2892

Awards
hehe, well it does help me last longer in my workouts. So i do give credit to N.o. Xplode.

Edit: hey steve do you know any good back workouts and tricep? I am very limited to what I can do. I have free weights and a bench. lol

Last edited: