- 09-28-2008, 04:58 PM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
NO-Xplode is mostly caffeine + creatine. Stimulation is from "L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Endurlac (Glucuronolactone) L-Tyrosine AKG, Methylxanthines (Caffeine) ". Glycerol will cause water retention, and give you a pumped looked, Arginine makes your veins look bigger (vasodilation) . Citrulline Malate will help with endurance, although not sure of their dose.
- 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
hehe, well it does help me last longer in my workouts. So i do give credit to N.o. Xplode.
Edit: hey steve do you know any good back workouts and tricep? I am very limited to what I can do. I have free weights and a bench. lol
Last edited by goalie2892; 09-28-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: a
Similar Forum Threads
- By bep1414 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2005, 02:21 AM
- By TotallyJacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-20-2005, 08:08 PM
- By Bull Mkt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2005, 03:16 AM
- By 2pac in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2005, 01:32 AM
- By Lich in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2004, 04:24 PM