NO-Xplode...Results???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    yup I experienced ass-xplode as well with this
    I know what you mean...every morning when I take it I am in the bathroom within 5 minutes...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    I know what you mean...every morning when I take it I am in the bathroom within 5 minutes...
    On a good note, the lemonade frost flavor is AWESOME
    •   

3. Lol..I have the other flavor and it tastes good.

4. questions, I wake up at 6:30am, down a shake first thing, then cruise at 7 for grub, lift after 8. When should i be taking this stuff? Is combining it with food that bad? I was thinking take the shake when I wake up, wait 15 minutes, kill the shake, then off to food, then 45 minutes till I lift. I dunno, this whole food absorbtion thing has me all mixed up.

5. I'd try to take it maybe 30 minutes before working out on an empty..or semi empty stomach and then sip it throughout your workout.
    •   

6. i follow the directions and works perfect - comsume rouhly 30 minutes prior to activity on an empty stomch.

i eat lunch, followed by a protein shake 30 minutes later based on schedule and 2.5 hrs lates, no-xplode baby before gym..

i swear i look and feel bigger every day im taking it.

highly recommend

shct

7. I have great success with NO-Xplode. I take sci-fit kre-alkalyn twice a day and 2 Scoops of NO-xplode before workout. I get a crazy rush, great focus and nice vascularity. No crea-****s for me either. I guess everybody responds differently.

8. I really like it also, I only take it only on workout days, the pump is not so noticeable but the energy and focus are great for me, I have been consistently ever since it came out, taken every day the effects do diminish, but a solid product IMO...

9. If the effects wear off after time, just stay off it for a few days and boy is it back in effect.....DAMN...

shct
    mr_min

10. ive been on this stuff for about 2 weeks. Run a mile a day, and rest on weekends. I use it about only the days i work out and use 2 scoops. This does really help and you notice the difference. my muscles have gotten larger and more defined, and i am starting to get defined abs.

11. Quote Originally Posted by goalie2892 View Post
    ive been on this stuff for about 2 weeks. Run a mile a day, and rest on weekends. I use it about only the days i work out and use 2 scoops. This does really help and you notice the difference. my muscles have gotten larger and more defined, and i am starting to get defined abs.
    I believe that is due to your physical activity.

NO-Xplode is mostly caffeine + creatine. Stimulation is from "L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Endurlac (Glucuronolactone) L-Tyrosine AKG, Methylxanthines (Caffeine) ". Glycerol will cause water retention, and give you a pumped looked, Arginine makes your veins look bigger (vasodilation) . Citrulline Malate will help with endurance, although not sure of their dose.

12. hehe, well it does help me last longer in my workouts. So i do give credit to N.o. Xplode.

Edit: hey steve do you know any good back workouts and tricep? I am very limited to what I can do. I have free weights and a bench. lol
    Last edited by goalie2892; 09-28-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: a
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. taurine/arginine + NO Xplode?
    By bep1414 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:21 AM
  2. BSN no-xplode and nitrix worth it?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:08 PM
  3. NO Xplode