Testosterone Recovery Stack Feedback

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoAmp.gif

What is EndoAmp Max?
EndoAmp Max is a naturally occurring phospholipid complex, designed to minimize the cortisol increase after exercise while boosting testosterone and growth hormone (GH) response.
As a mild "nutty" tasting powder, EndoAmp Max can be taken by itself or mixed with a beverage. Each dose includes 800mg of pure phosphatidylserine and 600mg ofalpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC). At the recommended dose, EndoAmp Maxwill last 29 days.
EndoAmp Max is known as an endocrine amplifier because it can increase beneficial hormones such as testosterone & GH while preventing the unwanted spike in cortisol associated with exercise, so you can begin making progress towards building a harder, more masculine physique.

Sustain_Alpha_Banner.gif

What is Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade?
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is a natural formula designed to stimulate the body's own production of testosterone for maximum sexual performance -- Delivered with the new Liqua-Vade delivery technology.
Sustain Alpha will support male vitality, libido, and erectile function. At the highest recommended dose, Sustain Alpha will last 25 days.
By triggering blood flow to the penis, increasing testosterone production, and increasing confidence with anti-anxiolytic effects, Sustain Alpha a safe and legal formula to help support male reproductive function
Sustain Alpha does not contain any pro-hormones or steroidal ingredients, therefore it can also be used in post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine, 1-T) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

Toco_8_Banner.jpg

What is Toco-8?
Toco-8 is a tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits (elaies guineensis). Toco-8 supports a healthy cardiovascular system (by improving cholesterol levels) and optimal hormone production. It is a water soluble powder for enhanced bio-availability and is designed to be mixed with your favorite beverage or protein shake. At one scoop daily, Toco-8 will last 60 days.

What is the Testosterone Recovery Stack?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) includes (1) Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade, (1) Toco-8 and (1) EndoAmp Max.(1) Testosterone Conversion Factor-1. It is a combination of products that work synergistically together to increase testosterone levels. The stack can be used as a standalone testosterone boosting stack, or for a complete PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy -- eg. treatment after a testosterone cycle)
The TRS is an effective addition to classic PCT drugs such as Clomid (Clomiphene) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). While the TRS can be effectively stacked with Clomid or Nolvadex for a synergistic effect, it can also be used as a completely natural and safe alternative to these classic PCT drugs.Virtually any man with impotence, low libido, erectile dysfunction, or general symptoms of low testosterone can benefit from Testosterone Recovery Stack.

How do the products work synergistically together?

• Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade works by increasing LH & FSH levels, which stimulate testosterone production from the testes.

• Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.

• EndoAmp Max lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production.
See the below representational image for mechanisms of action --

But what about logs/reviews? Here are a few, I tried only to take them from Anabolic Minds (keeping it in the family of course):

Pct is going fine libido is def up strength is still great it still rizing actually energy levels are good have a good sense of confidence and physique wise i have had a few compliments. but i think it was so gradual i wasnt expecting much.
I am on my second week. I am currently sitting around 235. One thing I have noticed, that I really didn't notice on cycle, is how much my endurance was up. Yesterday when I lifted I could really tell. I save military presses last so I can go all out and was barely got 175x5. Stanima is def been lost post-tren.
Libido - Function is still rising. Easier to get up (if you're catchin my drift) and some improvement in sexual interest, although not uncontrollable.
Definition - Starting to see some significant increases in upper body definition. If it gets any more defined I might actually start to be intimidating to others!

3 Weeks in.... Feeling pretty good, mood is still up. Has been a mad couple of weeks with work so haven't had a lot of time to train, strength still increasing though. Libido is a strange one, its generally improved however some days its pretty low, others its outta control!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/126305-testosterone-recovery-stack.html#post2319161 (TRS Review)

I used the TRS for my epi cycle back in sept/oct. I ran everything as per the directions on the bottles. As far as recovery i would say it was a breeze. But I didnt get any blood work done. libdio was baseline during the cycle, until PCT then it went through the roof. SA worked good. The transdermal part was good it dried and didnt leave you skin feeling oilly. and I used it 5 on 2 off and the bottle lasted a alot longer than it said. I would definitly use this again. the only addition would be to add a SERM if I was running a more potent PH/PS.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP for the morning/afternoon crew.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay tuned for a very nice deal on the TRS with our AndorSeries line:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should put this in the company promo section bro.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay tuned for a very nice deal on the TRS with our AndorSeries line:)
ahhh snap. u beat me to it. was gonna ask when it will go on a discount or a promo for it or something.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

November 14th (the launch date of the AndroSeries v3 line), the TRS will finally be combined with TCF-1!

Definitely a match worthy of each other. Very exciting.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

November 14th (the launch date of the AndroSeries v3 line), the TRS will finally be combined with TCF-1!

Definitely a match worthy of each other. Very exciting.
Perfect PCT package;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endo Amp is just one amazing product. Pricey, but any other lesser priced product will have to be run at around 1 bottle a week to get the effective dose.
Toco -8... my god I love it so many good things

Sustain alpha I have not tried but I will be using it in a PCT soon. (I hope)

Good stuff guys. Those 2 products alone are amazing. Adding the testosterone boosting effects of the sustain and TCF-1 makes it the best PCT to get health and hormones back on track!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endo Amp is just one amazing product. Pricey, but any other lesser priced product will have to be run at around 1 bottle a week to get the effective dose.

Good stuff guys. Those 2 products alone are amazing. Adding the testosterone boosting effects of the sustain and TCF-1 makes it the best PCT to get health and hormones back on track!
We aim to please.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Toco-8 and EndoAmp are definitely niche products... not much out there like them. Sustain Alpha is underrated because it's "just another res-v product". The increased absorption is huge though... I love the topical, I like the LV, and I don't get along too well with similarly dosed bulk resveratrol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toco-8 and EndoAmp are definitely niche products... not much out there like them. Sustain Alpha is underrated because it's "just another res-v product". The increased absorption is huge though... I love the topical, I like the LV, and I don't get along too well with similarly dosed bulk resveratrol.
You have to give credit to the 7,8 Benzoflavone as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so everyone knows... TCF-1 is now officially a part of the TRS.

Also, I wanted to bring this bloodwork to light (from member EasyEJL):

ZRT-EJ results -testosterone recovery stack.jpg

These were done in 2008, approx. 30 days after a Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 PCT. Pretty impressive results.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does endoamp compare to other GH boosters
1. Ziegenfuss, T.N., Landis, J., J.E. Hofheins. Acute Supplementation With Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine Augments Growth Hormone Response T, and Peak Force Production During, Resistance Exercise. The Center for Applied Health Science Research, Division of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Science, Fairlawn, OH. 44333.

This study shows a doubling of GH output after exercise. After exercise is of course an important time to have GH increased for recovery.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i know its legit. jw if anybody other than reps (myself included) can provide feedback when comparing it to stuff like IGF 2, HGHpro, HGHup, PowerFULL...etc

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

These were done in 2008, approx. 30 days after a Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 PCT. Pretty impressive results.
Nice results there!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 48325

Wonder why LH dropped but test increased?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonder why LH dropped but test increased?
That's the kicker. LH and FSH do NOT need to be high in order for testosterone and fertility to be high. If the testes are very sensitive to LH and FSH (toco-8 can do this very well, ie, sensitizing the testes to LH and FSH) then you'll be fine with lower LH and FSH. This is, in fact, ideal.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Is there a page on the PP website where it recommends the proper way to use the TRS? IN other words, the amount to take each day, whether or not they need to be spread out throughout the day (timing), etc.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Any help out there with this?

I sort of recall that one time I saw a chart or something that recommended which TRS supp to take and at which time of the day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just go to the PP site and see if they have anything written up on their forums.

I thought it was once a day dosing though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TRS is intended to last 30 days. Follow the guidelines below –

Sustain Alpha​
Toco-8​
EndoAmp Max​
TCF-1​
Week 1
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 2
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 3
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 4
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i think the trs should be promoted as the pct for dummies. very solid stack indeed

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Wish I had the money for the black Friday sale on AH and TRS, ended up not being able to get it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the trs should be promoted as the pct for dummies. very solid stack indeed
Agreed... and soon we'll have a few additions to it, to make it even more solid!

Wish I had the money for the black Friday sale on AH and TRS, ended up not being able to get it
I hear you bro.. it's like... ok I could buy PCT or I could just get another bottle of Androhard ;) lol!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
That's it!

Thank you so much - exactly what I was looking for.

The TRS is intended to last 30 days. Follow the guidelines below –

Sustain Alpha​
Toco-8​
EndoAmp Max​
TCF-1​
Week 1
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 2
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 3
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​
Week 4
6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off​
1 scoop
everyday​
1 scoop
everyday​
5 ml twice everyday​

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys have been planning on grabbing some Androseries and want to afford the TRS, check out the facebook page, there's an Androseries discount on there ;)

Primordial Performance Facebook Page

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Details?

How much is it good for?

How do we get one?

When does it expire?

Stop teasing us! :32:
It's a good deal that's for sure and reps will have this indefinitely

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRSv2 is finally available and shipping, too. Perfect time to stock up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah an on top of that R1 use your buddy's bottle that deal he on his personal stash is pretty sweet right?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so this version would be a good "stand alone" PCT, at least for PH cycles? how many weeks does the package deal last?
For the Androseries at 4 weeks yes, I typically still run a SERM at a much lower dose with the TRS< best recovery in PCT by far. It lasts 4 weeks at recommended dosing.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are having a sale right now on many things, including the TRS. Use code NEWYEAR40, or 25, 15 etc. :)