- 08-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Does anyone know if it's still ok to use creatine even when it has a really stale/chemical smell from it? i ordered some optimum creatine from a website and it smelled very stale when i opened it. Usually it never smells. The only other time i smelled creatine like this is when i had one for several months, the texture of the powder changed and it smelled stale. The texture of this one seems fine. When the ups delivered it though, i notice everything i ordered was pretty hot since it was probably sitting in their truck for awhile. Let me know what ya'll think..
- 08-24-2004, 08:01 PM
I know most everyone here uses creatine. anybody had a similar problem with theirs or anyone w/ useful info?
08-24-2004, 11:49 PM
If it smells really foul you might want to send it back in exchange for another one. Check the exp. date on the label though to see if it expired. I have had creatine that had been sitting around for a while and had to dump it because it went bad. It definitely had a foul smell to it as creatine does degrade over time. Personally, I would exchange it just to be safe.
08-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 09:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM