The Latest Craze Feedback (And An Awesome Deal!!)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I just publiished the latest play-by-play feedback for Craze on the Driven Blog.

If you're interested, and I'm sure you are, you can check out the pre-sale that is currently running on NutraPlanet. Foor a short time only Craze is available for the ridiculous price of $28.79. You can take advantage of this great deal here: Driven Sports Craze (238 grams): Discount Craze Supplements

This won't last forever so don't miss out.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just bought a tub, but it says it's oversold. Please tell me this doesn't mean I'll have to wait a month to get it?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I think it is standard message for presale items, but someone else can confirm. I got same message couple of days ago.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I had to jump on this, can't wait to try what I'm assuming will be another WINNER from DS!!! Congrats guys!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think it is standard message for presale items, but someone else can confirm. I got same message couple of days ago.
Yeah, this. Others have said the same. Just go through the cart as usual. It's a standard message for stuff not currently in stock (which craze is not, obviously, as this is a pre-sale).