The Latest Craze Feedback (And An Awesome Deal!!)

1. Thumbs up The Latest Craze Feedback (And An Awesome Deal!!)

I just publiished the latest play-by-play feedback for Craze on the Driven Blog.

If you're interested, and I'm sure you are, you can check out the pre-sale that is currently running on NutraPlanet. Foor a short time only Craze is available for the ridiculous price of $28.79. You can take advantage of this great deal here: Driven Sports Craze (238 grams): Discount Craze Supplements

This won't last forever so don't miss out.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. I just bought a tub, but it says it's oversold. Please tell me this doesn't mean I'll have to wait a month to get it?
    •   

3. I think it is standard message for presale items, but someone else can confirm. I got same message couple of days ago.

4. I had to jump on this, can't wait to try what I'm assuming will be another WINNER from DS!!! Congrats guys!

5. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I think it is standard message for presale items, but someone else can confirm. I got same message couple of days ago.
    Yeah, this. Others have said the same. Just go through the cart as usual. It's a standard message for stuff not currently in stock (which craze is not, obviously, as this is a pre-sale).
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Craze feedback is RIDICULOUS
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  2. What Craze IS NOT
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:20 PM
  3. Nutraplanet+****+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM