Triazole or erase?? Input and experiences, discussion. - AnabolicMinds.com

Triazole or erase?? Input and experiences, discussion.

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Triazole or erase?? Input and experiences, discussion.

Hey all. I have use erase for 8 weeks twice now. First time was GREAT. second time could have Been better. Still love the product.

Trying to determine if I want to run Triazole or erase again in December and january. After I take November off an AI and use ebol and ursobolic.

I am very familiar with erase having used it twice now, but tZ is very interesting. I have gotten some good info from asking around, but figured starting a thread dedicated to it might tease out some more responses and good q&a among the board...

Let it rip----- tZ or erase and why!?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I cant tell you which one is better, but i'll leave you with the following:

Erase is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor. Triazole is an herbal preparation.

Erase is a suicidal inhibitor (no rebound). Triazole is marketed as a competitive inhibitor.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    I cant tell you which one is better, but i'll leave you with the following:

Erase is a synthetic aromatase inhibitor. Triazole is an herbal preparation.

Erase is a suicidal inhibitor (no rebound). Triazole is marketed as a competitive inhibitor.
    Competitive inhibitor?

Synthetic would be more effective/stronger no? Also less or no variation in formula...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Official Genomyx Wizard

Only used Triazole, I thoroughly enjoy using it.

5. Senior Member

Since you have tried the erase why not try triazole. Then you can compare to the two and have an informed personal decision for the next time. You cannot go wrong with either option. I have had great success with triazole.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    Since you have tried the erase why not try triazole. Then you can compare to the two and have an informed personal decision for the next time. You cannot go wrong with either option. I have had great success with triazole.
    Just don't wanna get stuck of it doesn't work, wasting money, plus I need to
    Stay lean thru holidays. I know erase helps me even if I eat above maintenance
  7. Senior Member

I understand. If erase works then stick with it. You don't need to worry about triazole though, it is a proven product that works very well.
  8. Official Genomyx Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just don't wanna get stuck of it doesn't work, wasting money, plus I need to
    Stay lean thru holidays. I know erase helps me even if I eat above maintenance
    Nothing legal/OTC will prevent gains in BF if you're eating more than your body needs. Being an AI it will drop water weight which will give the impression of a leaning out effect. I haven't used Erase and can't speak for its effects but Triazole is very effective and worth a go. I'll give Erase a shot sometime in the future since these 2 seem to be the most commonly recommended so I can speak fairly on both.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have only used Triazole and from past experience any Anti Estrogens have killed my libido because they crush my estrogen. Triazole at 2-3 caps per day though is not the case...in fact it's opposite...my libido rocks....I lean out with increased strength gains and increased well being.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I used Erase as a standalone over the summer but looking back I dosed it too high at an average of 3 caps a day which hurt my libido. I will try it again at a maximum dosage of 50mg, the body needs estrogen and Erase is damn strong. PCT Revolution Black has more of the same compound for the same price on Nutra though so hopefully PES can do something to counter the competition
  11. Handsome and intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I have only used Triazole and from past experience any Anti Estrogens have killed my libido because they crush my estrogen. Triazole at 2-3 caps per day though is not the case...in fact it's opposite...my libido rocks....I lean out with increased strength gains and increased well being.
    We get reports like this all the time. Libido up, strength way, way up and great recovery.

It's the perfect time of year for Triazole too as it is a fantastic lean bulking agent, and given that it is "bulking season" for so many right now it fits.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Can anyone elaborate on competitive versus suicidal inhibitors? Thanks
  13. New Member

Triazole is my favorite supp hands down. Every day, all day, triazole.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by trenbologna View Post
    Triazole is my favorite supp hands down. Every day, all day, triazole.
    What makes you like it so much? Just curious, because it did catch my mind to try out at some point.

Mike
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

ive tried both, both are great
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Anyone else get in on the wheycheap triazole deal last night? Snagged a couple bottles for 12.99 each. For that price I couldn't resist!
  17. Official Genomyx Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What makes you like it so much? Just curious, because it did catch my mind to try out at some point.

Mike
    For natty athletes, especially younger ones(18-21) it can be pretty effective and for most the results are a boost in mood/confidence, enhanced recovery, and increased acne. Its just nice once in a while to feel awesome for a month, not saying I normally have a ****ty out look on life lol, but I am saying almost all social anxiety fades when I'm on Triazole I'm more friendly and talkative, like when one consumes teh spirits

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

for me I would lean toward Erase out of the two being that I stress a ton and like to control my cortisol levels.

from AI i have had great runs with resveratol based products in liqua vade form as well as pill form. I like keeping estrogen but helping to raising the good estrogen(increased strength) and lowering the bad estrogen...

my vote out of the two listed is Erase
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Great responses from everyone, good thread so far thanks guys keep it up
  20. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Anyone else get in on the wheycheap triazole deal last night? Snagged a couple bottles for 12.99 each. For that price I couldn't resist!
    That's a crazy price, when I woke up it was sold out at @27.99
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:18 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole