Antibiotics, t-boosters, and other supps...
- 11-01-2011, 11:11 AM
- 11-01-2011, 11:37 AM
11-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Do you know whether or not it would be enough to not use supplements while on antibiotics?Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
11-01-2011, 12:08 PM
11-01-2011, 12:53 PM
If already 2 days in to a test booster, do you think I should discontinue if on amoxicillin?Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
11-01-2011, 06:59 PM
11-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Nothing fancy or very potent--I just starting using Universal's Animal Stak and Animal M-Stak. Just had a bottle of triazole delivered in the male and will wait to run that. I called a couple of pharmacists and one did not think there would be much of an interaction that would significantly decrease effectiveness and and the other did not know either way.Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
11-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Nothing too potent--I started animal Stak and animal m-Stak. I also just bought some Triazole, but was going to wait a bit.
Talked with two different pharmacists--one didn't think the antibiotic would do much to limit the effectiveness of the product; the other didn't give any information.
11-01-2011, 11:15 PM
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
Similar Forum Threads
- By jherman08 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
- By freezito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:17 AM
- By Blackflag in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2008, 12:29 PM
- By rook in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:16 PM