Antibiotics, t-boosters, and other supps...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Does anyone know if taking antibiotics can limit the effectiveness of t-boosters and other supplements?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Indirectly, they can certainly limit them.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you know whether or not it would be enough to not use supplements while on antibiotics?
No, continue with your regimen. Just don't *start* a tboosting run during time on antibiotics; wait until after.

lboston

lboston

Awards
No, continue with your regimen. Just don't *start* a tboosting run during time on antibiotics; wait until after.
If already 2 days in to a test booster, do you think I should discontinue if on amoxicillin?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If already 2 days in to a test booster, do you think I should discontinue if on amoxicillin?
What tbooster? But likely yes, just restart after your antibiotics. you lost 2 days worth of product, no biggie.

lboston

lboston

Awards
What tbooster? But likely yes, just restart after your antibiotics. you lost 2 days worth of product, no biggie.
Nothing fancy or very potent--I just starting using Universal's Animal Stak and Animal M-Stak. Just had a bottle of triazole delivered in the male and will wait to run that. I called a couple of pharmacists and one did not think there would be much of an interaction that would significantly decrease effectiveness and and the other did not know either way.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Nothing too potent--I started animal Stak and animal m-Stak. I also just bought some Triazole, but was going to wait a bit.

Talked with two different pharmacists--one didn't think the antibiotic would do much to limit the effectiveness of the product; the other didn't give any information.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
But likely yes, just restart after your antibiotics. you lost 2 days worth of product, no biggie.
This. Always good to start when your system is fully healthy. But if you had been on it longer it wouldn't interfere really