Mesobolin

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Anyone have any experience with this? I just heard about and I'm wondering if it's worth looking into.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turkesterone... ya a legal alternative to steroids... lulz.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
the product and company seem shady. I don't see list of ingredients. I assume it is herb based and not really a PH

aj2011

Awards
Well,the only reviews I found were right on this forum.Tried for mos to research,decided to take a chance. I purchased the Mesobolin & the Lipo Tase. Omg! I weighed in 208,goal wt 185-190lbs. Carbs 75g/day I hit the wts4-5x/wk ,wts 4-5x/wk.I gained 4.5/lbs muscle in 2.5wks. I looked leaner & felt tighter. My goal was to gain some musle but mainly cut b/f% but thescale was goin in the wrong direction Mesobolin is def for real if you're looking to pack on mass but I'm mainly wanting to cut rt now so I let up on Mesobolin til I started my bulk phase in few mos. Believe me I've heard alot of stuff but I took a chance & can speak from personal experience!!!

Aj

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well,the only reviews I found were right on this forum.Tried for mos to research,decided to take a chance. I purchased the Mesobolin & the Lipo Tase. Omg! I weighed in 208,goal wt 185-190lbs. Carbs 75g/day I hit the wts4-5x/wk ,wts 4-5x/wk.I gained 4.5/lbs muscle in 2.5wks. I looked leaner & felt tighter. My goal was to gain some musle but mainly cut b/f% but thescale was goin in the wrong direction Mesobolin is def for real if you're looking to pack on mass but I'm mainly wanting to cut rt now so I let up on Mesobolin til I started my bulk phase in few mos. Believe me I've heard alot of stuff but I took a chance & can speak from personal experience!!!

Aj
3 posts and your not a shill.... not likely..

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I found list of ingredients on another forum. Stop trolling the product, it is overpriced $150 test booster.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 100

6,7 dihydramethoxy-turkesterol
Proprietary Blend: 377mg
Ajuga Turkestanica Extract
7-isopropoxyflavone
20-Beta-Hydroxy Ecdysone 70%
5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone
Quebrancho Blanco
Eurycoma longifolia Jack
6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin