X-Factor Advanced Dieting/Stack issues

keembo

Awards
I've been researching a bit on X-Factor Advanced by Molecular Nutrition and it seems like a product to try. However, I've read up on a few things regarding the product that I have had trouble finding further information on. First of all, I recall reading somewhere that if I were to supplement with X-Factor, I would have to substantially decrease my intake of fish oil. Although I don't supplement with fish oil pills, I do however intake a good amount of fish (cod and tilapia) as one of my main protein sources. Would I have to reconfigure my diet in order to optimize the effects of X-Factor? This actually leads to another tangent regarding extra virgin olive oil which I use for cooking steaks, chicken, etc. Would this also be a problem and if so, what other sources would be suitable?

2) I just wanted a general idea of how my stack would work with X-Factor Advanced (I decided to use advanced due to my tendonitis issues). The main issue I have in regards to my stack is the product known as I-Load manufactured by Professional Supplements. I normally take 1 pill about an hour before my workout and then proceed to consuming my pre-workout meal which happens to be carb-heavy. I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think I read something about staying away from insulin products while on X-Factor? If someone could help me out with this, that would be awesome.

Cliffs:

1) Do I have to stop consuming fish (not fish oil pills) while on X-Factor Advanced? Same for extra virgin olive oil. Alternate suggestions are appreciated

2) Can I continue using ProSupps I-Load insulin maximizer as a pre-workout supplement while on X-Factor Advanced?

Thanks,
Keembo

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stop using fish oil but do not cut fish out of you diet. It's not a big deal, but just don't go out of your way to supplement fish oil.

Consume XFA on workout days only (provided you workout 4+ times a week).

30 minutes preworkout, on an empty stomach (besides your preworkout drink), consume 4 XFA caps, 6g Glycerol Monostearate, and 2g of your carnitine of choice. There is also purported synergism with TTA if you wish to give that a shot on a recomp or cut.

Again, don't alter your diet. With respect to I-Load, i don't know the profile but I assume it's an insulin mimetic. If so, just skip your preworkout dose and use it at some other point. I highly doubt it will make a difference considering how relatively weak OTC GDAs are, but why risk it with a supplement as expensive as XFA.

keembo

Awards
Great reply Mr.cooper.. to add onto this thread, I-Load basically is used for increasing insulin sensitivity and when used with a good amount of carbs, flushes nutrients into your muscle cells or as I was told. Not sure if it's exactly an insulin mimetic.

Regarding my pre-workout meal, it would be fine for me to consume lets say 1/2 cup of oats and a shake 1.5 hr prior to my workout along with consuming 4 XFA caps 30 min prior correct?

Thanks

GHO5T

Awards
I am taking iLoad now and was when I was also taking XFA. I usually work out at night so what i did was take the iLoad 15 mins prior to breakfast which was a high carb meal for me. Then later in the evening i would have a shake with 30g protein and 60g carbs an hour pre workout. Then 15 mins pre workout I would take the XFA

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Great reply Mr.cooper.. to add onto this thread, I-Load basically is used for increasing insulin sensitivity and when used with a good amount of carbs, flushes nutrients into your muscle cells or as I was told. Not sure if it's exactly an insulin mimetic.

Regarding my pre-workout meal, it would be fine for me to consume lets say 1/2 cup of oats and a shake 1.5 hr prior to my workout along with consuming 4 XFA caps 30 min prior correct?

Thanks
If you want to use it(I-Load) still your meal should be located away from workout by 2 hours or so anyways. Fish is ok too, if you want to know you should avoid it the issue is omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids occupy similar receptors within muscle tissue so supplementing with Omega 3's alongside Arachidonic Acid(an Omega 6) is counter productive. The optimal timing would be ~45 minutes workout, w/GMS&Carnitine like coop said.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Thanks
I-load is fine then. The bottom line is we want insulin low and muscle-load high when the XFA is fully in your system. Exercise will lower the insulin, and weights will provide the load on the muscle.

keembo

Awards
I am taking iLoad now and was when I was also taking XFA. I usually work out at night so what i did was take the iLoad 15 mins prior to breakfast which was a high carb meal for me. Then later in the evening i would have a shake with 30g protein and 60g carbs an hour pre workout. Then 15 mins pre workout I would take the XFA
How did this work for you? Significant gains or did you feel like I-Load somehow restricted XFA's full potential? Now that I think more about it, I'm not even sure if I-Load is or isn't considered an Insulin mimetic.. reps or someone please clarify?

Thanks
Keembo

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop using fish oil but do not cut fish out of you diet. It's not a big deal, but just don't go out of your way to supplement fish oil.

Consume XFA on workout days only (provided you workout 4+ times a week).

30 minutes preworkout, on an empty stomach (besides your preworkout drink), consume 4 XFA caps, 6g Glycerol Monostearate, and 2g of your carnitine of choice. There is also purported synergism with TTA if you wish to give that a shot on a recomp or cut.

Again, don't alter your diet. With respect to I-Load, i don't know the profile but I assume it's an insulin mimetic. If so, just skip your preworkout dose and use it at some other point. I highly doubt it will make a difference considering how relatively weak OTC GDAs are, but why risk it with a supplement as expensive as XFA.
All very well said.

I-Load probably wont interfere in any way, but you might as well skip the preWO dose and use it in the morning instead as X-Factor already has a substantial affect on carb utilization in the experience of most users.

There is no problem with eating fish daily, but working in more red meat meals, eggs and dairy can certainly further your progress with X-Factor.