PES or AI

Ao8

Awards
Looking to put on some mass I've cut down to 199lbs from 215lbs and now looking to put some mass on.

PES anabeta + erase.

Or

Ai swole stack

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are viable options. Bioforge v3 + Triazole is also an excellent combination.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both are solid....

Erase + Anabeta would be my choice of the two.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta solo right now and it's kickass

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Second run with Anabeta . It's a must do supplement!

Ao8

Awards
Thanks guys for the feedback. Will look into picking up some bottles of anabeta in the next round. Thinking about trying a round of ph but maybe see how far I can push without... Interested in seeing the new release of PP v3 and maybe anabeta will hold me over

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swole stack would be my choice

Ao8

Awards
I was wondering with PES anabeta + erase is there anything else to add to the stack? Aside from eating and core supps is there anything else that would benefit this stack and clean diet?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I was wondering with PES anabeta + erase is there anything else to add to the stack? Aside from eating and core supps is there anything else that would benefit this stack and clean diet?
May as well add a good tesbooster since you're using an AI. Look into Bioforge v3 or SNS DAA.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta and erase and lots of water and yams

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha!

Maybe we should introduce this as a new stack. ;)
Yambeta Haha
Cough (I think I just neg replies myself hahah)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase + Anabeta is my vote.

Mike

Ao8

Awards
So what's the strongest stack using anabeta + erase? Would like to see how far I can go with this before PH

Here is what I gathered so far:

Anabeta + erase + hghup

Anabeta + erase + igf2

Anabeta + erase + testoPro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
you could even look at"
anabeta+erase+titanium XL

all are from great companies so you really cant go wrong with one of those 3

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Got my hands on some bioforge. Gonna start this stack friday.

Erase + Anabeta + DAA HCG + Bioforge

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So what's the strongest stack using anabeta + erase? Would like to see how far I can go with this before PH

Here is what I gathered so far:

Anabeta + erase + hghup

Anabeta + erase + igf2

Anabeta + erase + testoPro

Anabeta + Erase + DAA without a doubt. Activate Xtreme if you don't want the DAA.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta + Erase + DAA without a doubt. Activate Xtreme if you don't want the DAA.
I have found activate xtreme to compliment DAA very well as DAA solo increases my prolactin above normal range. The l-dopa in the activate xtreme helps to keep that in check.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have found activate xtreme to compliment DAA very well as DAA solo increases my prolactin above normal range. The l-dopa in the activate xtreme helps to keep that in check.
Yep. DAA stacks well with AX and Triazole. Let's not forget the ability of AX to boost free testosterone. Couple that with the demonstrated effects of DAA on overall testosterone and you have a recipe for success.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've never tried AnaBeta. Heard lots of good feedback. There's even a long thread on it and a guy making some decent gains.

I've logged the swole stack and enjoyed it.

I'll let ya in on a little secret a little birdie told me about. You've got 24 hours to pm me and I'll tell you how to get a swole stack for a special sale I know of :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, the only time i would take erase is when im taking DAA. other people like its other advantages but i just like to take Free Test or Erase when trying to control estrogen side effects. if i were you, i would take IGF 2 + Anabeta + Erase + DAA (bulk, TCF 1, Lit Up...etc)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly, the only time i would take erase is when im taking DAA. other people like its other advantages but i just like to take Free Test or Erase when trying to control estrogen side effects. if i were you, i would take IGF 2 + Anabeta + Erase + DAA (bulk, TCF 1, Lit Up...etc)
I just ran anabeta+daa bridged into erase took out the bulk daa but still taking lit up. And loving it all. Only thing I don't have out of the above is the igf2 and it of course would help. So I can attest that the above stack is very nice. Actually I bumped up 5 pounds on the first week I started erase which was the last week of anabeta. Not sure why... I had been slowly gaining on anabeta (4-5 lbs over the 4-5weeks) and then bam. I like it though.