Selling SPAWN illegal?

Machmood

Awards
I was wondering if I could get in any trouble from putting up an add on Craigslist or EBAY for the PH SPAWN. I know its been banned so I guess is concidered a Steroid now, but I bought it in a store legally so not sure if they will take down my add and ban me, anyone else try this before?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
If it's a controlled substance you cannot sell it, legally, anywhere.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Craigslist won't know what it is, so doubt they will ban you. But you will be selling controlled substance. Don't get caught.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
it contains TREN which is classified as a controlled substance so your answer is YES

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Fadi is said, it'll only be a problem if you're caught. Otherwise, you can definitely try. Also, I've seen more than a fair share of banned PH/DS being sold on ebay without problem, so I think you could do it there, too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant you just find a friend? Is the 30$ really worth it, to even consider a risk?

Machmood

Awards
Well I paid 100$ for it so my 2 bottles are worth 200$ Also none of my friends really workout and I dont wanna walk around my gym trying to pawn off 2 bottles of pro hormones. Just wanna get the 100$ a bottle I paid back

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You do understand you could do time if you get caught right? using and distributing controlled substances are two different things

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The real problem is paying 100 dollars for any pro hormone.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Well I paid 100$ for it so my 2 bottles are worth 200$ Also none of my friends really workout and I dont wanna walk around my gym trying to pawn off 2 bottles of pro hormones. Just wanna get the 100$ a bottle I paid back
just because you paid $100 doesnt mean thats what theyre worth....
:chairshot:

last time i checked, prohormones were in the 20-50 dollar range... (with the exception of androass)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your gonna hate trenazone for taking all your customers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck getting 100 a piece for Spawn lol. They're not worth anything close to that.

You can try ebay, sometimes things get through, sometimes your auction will get closed immediately. Craigslist i would stay away from. Do you know how easy it is for officers to cruise craigslist looking for illegal activity? Hello sting operation. A felony charge isn't worth the 200 bucks you paid for the PHs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Save yourself the this problem and take it.. you got a few (3 or 4) cycles right there... thats why you bought it, right?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seriously how is this a question you don't already know the answer to.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the thing i find the funniest here is thinking your getting a $100 bucks a piece, u wont get $100 for the pair