Need-2-Burn Rocks!! A picture is worth 1000 words...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FITNESS CANADA 2011-1652s.jpg
FITNESS CANADA 2011-805s.jpg

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
that is not a recent pic is it? I thought I saw it while back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is not a recent pic is it? I thought I saw it while back.
Just over 2 weeks ago at Muslcemania Canada

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, you look great.
Thanks it feels awesome... the Need2-burn was there for me as I got to the end of my prep, helped with appetite and turned me into a fuggin inferno!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks it feels awesome... the Need2-burn was there for me as I got to the end of my prep, helped with appetite and turned me into a fuggin inferno!!
That is an amazing job you did in preparing for your contest. I can't wait to try out N2burn myself soon. I will be ordering a bottle of it within the next day or two :firedevil:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good....no homo :)
Feeling damn good too...

That is an amazing job you did in preparing for your contest. I can't wait to try out N2burn myself soon. I will be ordering a bottle of it within the next day or two :firedevil:
Yah brace yourself it's pretty freakin wild..!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think i'll wait a while before i pick some up.....not planning on cutting for a year or two :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think i'll wait a while before i pick some up.....not planning on cutting for a year or two :D
Yah that's a good reason, I have to have "Stay Lean" on the brain year round... I am in truth a fat ass in a lean body... lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man.. I'm in the same boat as DH though.. No cutting for quite some time for me either. All about bulking! :D

But if I was to use a product it would definitely be n2burn

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no more cutting for me. I want to put on some quality mass before trying to cut down again. I just get tired of going back and forth between bulking and cutting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. I'm in the same boat as DH though.. No cutting for quite some time for me either. All about bulking! :D

But if I was to use a product it would definitely be n2burn
Yeah no more cutting for me. I want to put on some quality mass before trying to cut down again. I just get tired of going back and forth between bulking and cutting
Yah I sometimes envy guys who have no problem staying lean but then I forget they have their issues as well, bulk has never been a problem, quality is more the issue... I pretty much have to have recomp on my mind all the time. If I try and add mass at all I have to be careful..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gave in and ordered me up a bottle of N2burn this morning. I wont be using it until sometime after my PCT is over, but I'm looking forward to it after all the great feedback on it ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave in and ordered me up a bottle of N2burn this morning. I wont be using it until sometime after my PCT is over, but I'm looking forward to it after all the great feedback on it ;)
Yah I plan on using it again after my next PCT sometime... that will be April next year actually so lots of time...but gonna be another ripped summer... gotta love it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
n2burn does good work I see!!!!!!
Yah it's pretty crazy... no mess'n arround when it comes to this product. It is a pretty hard stim with unbelievable thermogenic properties. Pretty hardcore....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I plan on using it again after my next PCT sometime... that will be April next year actually so lots of time...but gonna be another ripped summer... gotta love it.
I just got my bottle the other day, and I will be starting it after PCT as well when I return to recomp mode. I'm looking forward to the great effects that everyone has got from it ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at N2BM right now..
This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

Please tell the world spread the code all over.
Givethanks25

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Givethanks25 is the code for 25% off everything at N2BM right now..
This code is not case sensitive and the sale will be going on from now till the end of the month Nov 30th 11:59 pm

Please tell the world spread the code all over.
Givethanks25
These sales are definitely the time to capitalize on the savings and stock up!!