Forged cycle questions.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I just bought Forged Extreme mass, liver support and post cycle. Is there anything else that will help making my cycle successful?
Any advice would be awesome.
Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes, a serm. clomid @ 50/50/25/25 or nolva @ 20/20/10/10 for pct. transderm would be nice for on cycle use, it will keep lethargy down, libido up, and will provide some gains of its own. Really its there just as a testosterone base.

You will want to use some hawthorn berry for blood pressure issues.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
^^^this. I would go nolva instead thought just my 2-cents

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my lacking knowing. But 50/50/25/25 means? 50mg 50mg 25mg 25mg split for the day the week I am a bit lost.

Thanks for the advice so far.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my lacking knowing. But 50/50/25/25 means? 50mg 50mg 25mg 25mg split for the day the week I am a bit lost.

Thanks for the advice so far.
With that post. I wouldn't run a cycle. Your knowledge is limited.

Why not try DAA or a test booster first?

50/50/50/25/25

Would mean week 1/wk 2/wk 3 etc.

The # means amount in mg you take daily.

Once again, wait to run a cycle.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
With that post. I wouldn't run a cycle. Your knowledge is limited.

Why not try DAA or a test booster first?

50/50/50/25/25

Would mean week 1/wk 2/wk 3 etc.

The # means amount in mg you take daily.

Once again, wait to run a cycle.
DAA and AI's help with the recovery but they are not 100% needed. Serm is the most important and most basic thing.

I would say clomid, DAA, and forma-stanzol

And like the comment above said each means each week so it means first week 50mg/day, second week is 50mg/day, third is 25mg and so on and so forth

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I should add that forma-stanzol is my personal choice but you can use any AI like erase or formadrol or whatever else as long as is an AI.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
DAA and AI's help with the recovery but they are not 100% needed. Serm is the most important and most basic thing.

I would say clomid, DAA, and forma-stanzol

And like the comment above said each means each week so it means first week 50mg/day, second week is 50mg/day, third is 25mg and so on and so forth

I meant try AI/Test booster before a cycle

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^this. I would go nolva instead thought just my 2-cents
This requires some explanation as research shows clomid is a better option. Spare me the bro science too, I can site multiple source to justify my claim.

OP, you are ready for Superdrol yet but if you must run it, do 10/10/20/20 or maybe just stick at 10 the whole time. This is the strongest and arguably harshest DS on the market so know what you are getting into. If you have BP issues at all Superdrol is definitely not for you.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This requires some explanation as research shows clomid is a better option. Spare me the bro science too, I can site multiple source to justify my claim.

OP, you are ready for Superdrol yet but if you must run it, do 10/10/20/20 or maybe just stick at 10 the whole time. This is the strongest and arguably harshest DS on the market so know what you are getting into. If you have BP issues at all Superdrol is definitely not for you.
10/10/20/20 would be pointless.

Every log ive seen.the user has minimal gains...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Where is the best place to get Clomid? I see alot of online pharmacies selling it but not sure how legitimate they are.
Thank you again for your responses.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Where is the best place to get Clomid? I see alot of online pharmacies selling it but not sure how legitimate they are.
Not really suppose to 'source' places on these forums.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're asking that specific question, you're not ready to run a cycle. If you don't know how to source a SERM, you're not ready for a cycle. If you don't even know what a SERM is, you're not ready to run a cycle. If you don't know what "x/x/x/x" means, you're not ready for a cycle.

Start out with a natural testosterone booster and an AI for PCT and learn how to properly run that first. You're trying to be a sprinter when you haven't even learned how to crawl. Sorry to be so brutally honest, but it's the truth.