Formula X/Erase/Activate Xtreme stack help

ag10s

Awards
Hey guys, just need a little advice on this stack. First off what do you guys think of adding Activate Xtreme to Formula X/Erase? And secondly how would you set up the dosing for this stack? Thanks for the help

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can add it. No overlap.

I would follow standard dosing on the label for each product to the T

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X 1 scoop pre-workout OR 1 scoop Intra( I suggest trying both and see which way you prefer.

Erase- 1 cap, 3x per day( If joints get sore go down to 2 caps a day)

Activate Xtreme- 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps 12hours later.(I like dosing 6 caps a day, but 4 caps works good too)

ag10s

Awards
What do you mean no overlap? Should I just do formula x/erase? Or do you like the addition of the Activate Xtreme to that stack? Also how long would you run this stack? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean no overlap? Should I just do formula x/erase? Or do you like the addition of the Activate Xtreme to that stack? Also how long would you run this stack? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks
He means yes it can be stack because none of the ingredients overlap eachother.

I would say 8 weeks would be optimal imo.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He means yes it can be stack because none of the ingredients overlap eachother.

I would say 8 weeks would be optimal imo.
This.

Activate Xtreme has Divanil which will lower SHBG, increasing free testosterone. The DAA in formula X will increase total testosterone and the Erase will also assist in increasing testosterone and reducing both estrogen and cortisol.

Knockout stack for sure!

ag10s

Awards
After the 8 weeks, how long do I need to be off before I can start again?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the 8 weeks, how long do I need to be off before I can start again?

I always say if you run it for 8 weeks, then take 8 weeks off. If you do 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do I decide between 8 weeks and 4 weeks?
It really depends what you would rather do, if I were you, I'd do 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.

Activate Xtreme has Divanil which will lower SHBG, increasing free testosterone. The DAA in formula X will increase total testosterone and the Erase will also assist in increasing testosterone and reducing both estrogen and cortisol.

Knockout stack for sure!
Agreed, solid combo. Good, brief easy to understand explanation btw!

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how this stack goes for you :D

ag10s

Awards
Just got my shipment in today from Nutraplanet! I'm going out of town next week. So should start the following week...I will keep you guys posted when I start it. Thanks for the help

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my shipment in today from Nutraplanet! I'm going out of town next week. So should start the following week...I will keep you guys posted when I start it. Thanks for the help
Nice!

ag10s

Awards
So let me ask another question. I am probably going to run this stack for 8 weeks. When I'm done do I just completely stop all products? Will there be any effects as my body regulates back to normal? Will it be easy to keep my gains?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So let me ask another question. I am probably going to run this stack for 8 weeks. When I'm done do I just completely stop all products? Will there be any effects as my body regulates back to normal? Will it be easy to keep my gains?
Yeah just stop completely. You wont have any negative effects when you stop if thats what you're asking, and the gains will be very easily kept provided you continue training and eating right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Xrkc6x PES 2
Xrkc6x PES 2
Qonix Supplements 28
Supplements 1
Anabolics 8