Can you take too much Ghenerate?
- 10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
- 10-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Not sure about overdosing dangers...I would think 'not', but that's my opinion...as far as a substitute...a bottle of Ghenerate is 4 oz…or 118ml….divided by 120 (6 spray) servings = .98 ml per 6 sprays…
…you could go snag an infant medicine dropper which usually has .5 ml, 1ml up to 2ml or so….shouldn’t be more than a few bucks at wal mart or Walgreens…~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
- 10-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Ya schizm nailed the dosage. You can get a 1ml oral syringe free from most pharmacies. Then dose to your specifications.Sorry to hear about the nozel breaking. Does happen once in a while when they sit around.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
10-28-2011, 07:23 PM
What results are you expecting from ghenerate?
10-29-2011, 04:25 AM
Cool cheers guys I will pop down the local pharmacy and get me a 1ml dropper.
As for results, I am using it with Natadrol as part of my winter bulk. Worked well for me last year - gonna up the dose to 8 Natadrol per day this year and run 2 extra bottles.
Basic goal - get bigger, get stronger.
More specific goals - I want a 400lb Deadlift that has been evading me so far!
Similar Forum Threads
- By saggy321 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:07 AM
- By machwon04 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
- By suresha in forum LG SciencesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2010, 04:15 PM
- By Urban Monk in forum LG SciencesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:52 AM
- By pushinweightw in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 12:11 AM