Food
Flax Oil
Multivitamin
Milk thistle
Creatine
Protein powder
Calcium Magnesium and Zinc
Vit E

What am I missing or don't I need? Cycle starts in 1.5 weeks for 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6oxo or nolvadex. You need some sort of PCT.

FLSUCIO

Awards
yeah man,, most def.... you really NEED THE PCT :)
but i really wouldnt go with nolva if you are only running a 1,4AD cycle... better to go with 6-oxo since nolva is a bit overkill... i would do a 6-oxo / trib PCT.. thats just me though... also your are gonna have to UP your calories for atleast a good week to help boost your test levels :)

let me know if i can help you some more!!

Doko

Awards
Nolva was the 2nd thing I bought, and I'm expecting the 4-AD in a few days. I made a mistake in my first post, what I have is M1t, not plain 1-test, hence why I want to make sure I'm getting enough liver protection and to help prevention of sides if at all possible.

As far as PCT, do I need any supps with the Nolva (besides food, food, and more food)? :think:

FLSUCIO

Awards
ahhhhh yes i would have gotten the Nolva also with the M1T :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should go with nolva even if it was 1-test. What's wrong with going overkill? Not only that but Nolva is cheaper, and I don't know about you but I like to recover as qickly as possible.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You should go with nolva even if it was 1-test. What's wrong with going overkill? Not only that but Nolva is cheaper, and I don't know about you but I like to recover as qickly as possible.
I agree I would go with nolva regardless and its also a lot cheaper than 6-oxo.

BeastMode13

Awards
SERM for PCT

tamox
torem
clomid

ANY of those...don't rely on OTC garbage for pct. its just that, garbage

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id add some iForce mass gainz to your daily food intake.. its an easy, nutritious way to add calories.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's been awhile since i did a ph cycle but imo theres no such thing as overkill on pct, the ultimate goal is recovery so...what you don't want to recover as quickly as possible?

so if you have nolva, i'd also recommend a natty test booster like tropinol xp, maybe daa because it's cheap or intimidate (nmda), maybe something for cortisol 3 weeks into pct, i was always a big fan of something else in there too...like a sleep product but intimidate would take care of that, but maybe anabeta...not really sure how they've changed it since i've taken it last but it couldn't hurt

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
10yr bump

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
So for my first PH 1-test/4-AD cycle ever I have the following:

Food
Flax Oil
Multivitamin
Milk thistle
Creatine
Protein powder
Calcium Magnesium and Zinc
Vit E

What am I missing or don't I need? Cycle starts in 1.5 weeks for 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
First off, I see no cycle support, yes I see milk thistle but thats not all you need! Also you should definitely be taking high doses of BCAA to optimize your gains! As others have said, you definitely need pct on lock as well. More then just a serm, you need a solid test booster, cortisol blocker as well. You could also benefit from B Complex, Vit D, and a good joint formula!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait wtf, why are ppl bumping these really old threads all of a sudden