Best stim free PWO - AnabolicMinds.com

Best stim free PWO

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Best stim free PWO

Looking around and reading up on some non stim PWO's. Just wanted to hear y'alls suggestions and what has worked. Just getting tired of the whole stim thing it has been about 4 yrs ( not straight) for PWO with stims and I want to take a diff route now. thanks in advance.

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Clout or Ultima.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I would give Hemavol a look. It's a non-stim pre-workout with a high dose of Vitamin B12 for mental focus and a complete profile at maxed out dosages of all the top NO producing ingredients like agmatine, CM, GMS, etc. Comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference. Lemon drop tastes amazing, always has gotten great consistent reviews since the start; new flavors to come really soon.

Mike

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Hemavol, Clout, Body Octane, Pump-Bol, and Purple Wraath are all great choices....

Of the choices I would say that Hemavol being my favorite with Body Octane second.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Hemavol is definitely one of my favorites. Even on off days keeps me pumped and full throughout the day. I love using it when I'm off stims and stacking when I'm on stims lol. Pump-bol is another solid stim free product though, pumps were great off of it
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Have you seen the 15,000 posts on this already?

7. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Clout & Hemavol.

Ultra Reps by AX is looking pretty solid. I am looking forward to seeing some of the first reviews.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Have you seen the 15,000 posts on this already?
    Yes I have. That's why I said I have been looking and reading up on the subject. Thanks for the help.

Thanks guys. The two that I narrowed it down to is Hemavol or ultima. Leaning more toward hemavol.

9. New Member
    Answers

I've had great experience with pump-bol when taking a break from stims.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Yes I have. That's why I said I have been looking and reading up on the subject. Thanks for the help.

Thanks guys. The two that I narrowed it down to is Hemavol or ultima. Leaning more toward hemavol.

If you can afford it, the two stack ridiculously good with one another!

Mike

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Critical bench..I concur hemavol is THE best stim free pwo. Question for you, I tried to pm you but your box is full!
    Doing my first bb show on saturday, and plan on popping hemavol prior to getting pumped prejudging and thrpughout the
    Day leading up to the night show. know you have done this, is 15 and 15 too much?

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Big Krabbie, (AM isn't letting me reply quote people right now, no clue why! thats why i didn't quote your post" Wasn't aware my box was full! Thanks for the heads up! Anyways, as far as hemavol goes, more isn't always better. Your body will be very sensitive at this point to anything you put in it. I would pop 1 scoop, or 5 caps 30 minutes prior to stage with 20oz water, and a 1-2g sodium. The sodium will REALLY help. Repeat this for the night show. Sorry this is late, I feel terrible man, I didn't see this until now and I know your show is tomorrow. I hope you see this before, but regardless, best of luck, be proud of yourself, and stand tall! Keep me updated on how you do! Mike

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Ultra Reps would probably look pretty interesting for you.. Reviews on the products should pop up any week now!
    Won't find anything like that

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Big Krabbie, (AM isn't letting me reply quote people right now, no clue why! thats why i didn't quote your post" Wasn't aware my box was full! Thanks for the heads up! Anyways, as far as hemavol goes, more isn't always better. Your body will be very sensitive at this point to anything you put in it. I would pop 1 scoop, or 5 caps 30 minutes prior to stage with 20oz water, and a 1-2g sodium. The sodium will REALLY help. Repeat this for the night show. Sorry this is late, I feel terrible man, I didn't see this until now and I know your show is tomorrow. I hope you see this before, but regardless, best of luck, be proud of yourself, and stand tall! Keep me updated on how you do! Mike
    Thanks for the info man! Show is in 2 1/2 hrs! I plan on coming in ripped, dry and vascular..will let ya know how it goes.

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Thanks for the info man! Show is in 2 1/2 hrs! I plan on coming in ripped, dry and vascular..will let ya know how it goes.
    Sweet man! Keep me updated on how it goes! Best of luck!

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

premax
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Hey critical bench,
    The show went great! I felt very full and pumped off the hemavol! I posted a few pics in the pics section part of the training forum. What major improvements do you think I need to make? Critique please! I am fine with criticism, I want to get serious into this so any advice is welcomed.

BK

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    Hey critical bench,
    The show went great! I felt very full and pumped off the hemavol! I posted a few pics in the pics section part of the training forum. What major improvements do you think I need to make? Critique please! I am fine with criticism, I want to get serious into this so any advice is welcomed.

BK
    I'll go take a look now and give my input bro!

Mike

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Looking around and reading up on some non stim PWO's. Just wanted to hear y'alls suggestions and what has worked. Just getting tired of the whole stim thing it has been about 4 yrs ( not straight) for PWO with stims and I want to take a diff route now. thanks in advance.
    I'd try SNS Agmatine+Hemavol or SNS Agmatine+Clout.

Personally, I had my best strength gains on Clout and bulk SNS Agmatine adds a great pump and endurance to any stack.

It's one of the highest non-stim rated ingredients.

As suggested throughout here. 1 scoop of Hemavol+2 caps of SNS Agmatine make for a killer workout. Helps save on the cost of using 2 scoops of Hemavol.

Give it a look, I'd also try adding SNS Agmatine to a stim product too. I'm currently doing 750mg Agmatine+1 scoop Fierce with superb pumps, endurance and focus(focus from the Fierce).

But like I said, if purely non-stim is the way you want to go. Then look into Clout+ SNS Agmatine or Hemavol+SNS Agmatine.

We only use high quality raws to provide you with products that deliver. Our products speak for themselves.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Day

20. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

Personally, I had my best strength gains on Clout and bulk SNS Agmatine adds a great pump and endurance to any stack.

As suggested throughout here. 1 scoop of Hemavol+2 caps of SNS Agmatine make for a killer workout. Helps save on the cost of using 2 scoops of Hemavol.

Give it a look, I'd also try adding SNS Agmatine to a stim product too. I'm currently doing 750mg Agmatine+1 scoop Fierce with superb pumps, endurance and focus(focus from the Fierce).

But like I said, if purely non-stim is the way you want to go. Then look into Clout+ SNS Agmatine or Hemavol+SNS Agmatine.

We only use high quality raws to provide you with products that deliver. Our products speak for themselves.

-Day
    This^

Lots of good options there. cant go wrong with any route. Hemavol is very versatile and can be stacked with many other supps. if you have any questions let me know.

21. Senior Member
    Answers

hemavol + ultima = most epic stim free stack available.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    hemavol + ultima = most epic stim free stack available.
    I was not fond of Ultima. I'd prefer Hemavol+SNS Agmatine IMO.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

-Day

OP, IMO add extra agmatine if planning on using 1 scoop. If you plan to use two, then no need to add extra IMO as you are already getting a full dose.

Mike

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

OP, IMO add extra agmatine if planning on using 1 scoop. If you plan to use two, then no need to add extra IMO as you are already getting a full dose.

Mike
    I only disagree because extra Agmatine for off days. 750mg in the AM off days. Continous use of Agmatine has great benefits as im sure you know.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I only disagree because extra Agmatine for off days. 750mg in the AM off days. Continous use of Agmatine has great benefits as im sure you know.
    Wasn't thinking like that, you are right! I thought you meant extra with a full dose of hemavol!

Mike

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stim free PWO's???
    By reecew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 04:14 PM
  2. stim free
    By EmAzing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:55 AM
  3. Stim-Free RPM