libido supplements ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. so i tried these LibidoStack pills, been on it for a couple days and i have to say its pretty dam good . im super horny, i feel like i have more energy ..and my hard ons are ridiculous. ... Has anyone else tried this stuff ?


  2. sven79, I just took a look at the website for that product. $50 for a months worth is not worth the money in my opinion. Plus they don't even list the ingredients on the website so that is a red flag right there. So you have it, then what are they charging you $50 for?. Post the ingredients.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    sven79, I just took a look at the website for that product. $50 for a months worth is not worth the money in my opinion. Plus they don't even list the ingredients on the website so that is a red flag right there. So you have it, then what are they charging you $50 for?. Post the ingredients.
    Trib is the way to go.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    sven79, I just took a look at the website for that product. $50 for a months worth is not worth the money in my opinion. Plus they don't even list the ingredients on the website so that is a red flag right there. So you have it, then what are they charging you $50 for?. Post the ingredients.
    The ingredients are on the website. Tong Kat, Trib, HGW, Cordyceps and Ginseng. Look harder.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The ingredients are on the website. Tong Kat, Trib, HGW, Cordyceps and Ginseng. Look harder.
    Oh yeah, I found it. Guess years of the internet has shorted my attention span. Still the price isn't worth it. You could get those products separately for less. Get some bulk HGW and LongJack and you would get an equally effective even better product for less money. LJ100:1 is great. 200:1 even better if you can find it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh yeah, I found it. Guess years of the internet has shorted my attention span. Still the price isn't worth it. You could get those products separately for less. Get some bulk HGW and LongJack and you would get an equally effective even better product for less money.
    Agree with you on that.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Here is a thread on LJ100 that may be relevant,

    LJ100 (Long Jack 100:1)

  8. Nutraplanet used to carry something called "The horny Mac Stack" which included LJ100, Maca, and HGW for around $30. It was a great deal and good stuff if you wanted a libido boost. Don't know why they stopped selling it though.

  9. hcgenerate ftw in my opinion. Erase worked well on my libido as well.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Trib is the way to go.
    I cant believe everyone is ovrelooking trib. I mean, I dont have any libido problems, but if I did, Id rather go with something that used to be the number 1 libido boosting supplement, instead of taking a test booster, hoping that my libido would follow.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong
    I cant believe everyone is ovrelooking trib. I mean, I dont have any libido problems, but if I did, Id rather go with something that used to be the number 1 libido boosting supplement, instead of taking a test booster, hoping that my libido would follow.
    Yeah. Does nothing for test but great for libido.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Yeah. Does nothing for test but great for libido.
    Agreed. I use bulk trib in all my pcts for libido along with bulk maca.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. id like to add icarriin
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    id like to add icarriin
    and testofen.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Citrulline or Nitrates for ED.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Citrulline or Nitrates for ED.
    Never noticed much from CM, but nitrates i do.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never noticed much from CM, but nitrates i do.

    Mike
    Yeah I noticed more from nitrates too, but there is research showing that citrulline (not citrulline malate as the malate plays basically no role here) may be a suitable replacement for other ED treatments for those who are mildly afflicted: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21195829

  18. Im thinking trib plus citruline or nitrates would make an awsome wild night stack.

  19. maca root

  20. also the herb extract catuaba , best ever

  21. testofen is pretty good too, but you need to find 50% extract or higher

  22. Fornatab by GAT has an interesting formula as does Natty-V by LBF

  23. Any specific type of Trib guys?

  24. LJ100 turns me into a teenager

  25. Ergodrive has a great mix of designer ingredients

  26. Horny Goat Weed is another one that works for me..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 310717970 View Post
    Any specific type of Trib guys?
    What is up with all these 5 year old necropost revival's?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    What is up with all these 5 year old necropost revival's?


    It means members are being smart and using the search function like they should. What is the problem? You should be happy as a forum member people are not making new threads that have already been discussed. Bumping old threads brings in a lot more information that may have faded but is legit.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It means members are being smart and using the search function like they should. What is the problem? You should be happy as a forum member people are not making new threads that have already been discussed. Bumping old threads brings in a lot more information that may have faded but is legit.
    Must be a different internet today, used to be considered bad 'netiquette'. There's usually a reason something lays dormant for 5 years. This search for 'Tribulus' brings up a ton of way more recent stuff - including some on libido:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=8295351

  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It means members are being smart and using the search function like they should. What is the problem? You should be happy as a forum member people are not making new threads that have already been discussed. Bumping old threads brings in a lot more information that may have faded but is legit.
    Not really. It's people answering questions a non-longer active user had several years ago. They think they are being helpful, but no...If they used the search function their would be a new "Best Pre-workout", "Best Fat Burner", or "Best Test booster" thread every 5 minutes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM
  3. Libido/TRT/Anxiety/Supplements
    By SufferingEd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 06:02 PM
  4. Supplements for female libido
    By wideguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. Dieting down and libido loss and supplements
    By biggjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Log in
Log in