AX German Creatine Price

ngen52

Awards
How is a product that is hyped to be so effective so inexpensive? And how does it compare with a product such as Jetmass or Concrete?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
German creatine is pure creatine. It's not a superdrug or anything. It's creatine. Made by Athletic Xtreme. The hype is directed at GMP mostly it seems.

ngen52

Awards
I mean how is it structurally? Like is it preferred to have a creatine that is more pure or a creatine that is more chemically advanced such as Kre alkalyn's pH correct creatine.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't about terms like "chemically advanced", but of purity. Let me make an analogy here...

Creatines, in general, are like beverages. You have different varieties, different chemical structures, different this n that, different favorites among users. Creatine monohydrate is the most basic, most used, and most tested. It's the good old H2O of creatines.

German Creatine, creapure, is your filtered and refined pure water. Those monos that come from China? Tapwater - you guess what's in it, I'm not.

Why the hype? No hype, really. It's just creatine monohydrate, very pure and simple, placed in a nicely designed package and priced very competitively. There's nothing fancy to it, really. It's just monohydrate - the purest version of it out there - now by AX.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
It isn't about terms like "chemically advanced", but of purity. Let me make an analogy here...

Creatines, in general, are like beverages. You have different varieties, different chemical structures, different this n that, different favorites among users. Creatine monohydrate is the most basic, most used, and most tested. It's the good old H2O of creatines.

German Creatine, creapure, is your filtered and refined pure water. Those monos that come from China? Tapwater - you guess what's in it, I'm not.

Why the hype? No hype, really. It's just creatine monohydrate, very pure and simple, placed in a nicely designed package and priced very competitively. There's nothing fancy to it, really. It's just monohydrate - the purest version of it out there - now by AX.
Couldn't have said it better.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
when will it be on sale AT NP?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only product i haven't gotten to win the grand slam of the new products

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That was inspiring. ;)

I can't wait to get some hands on this. You can't beat how cost effective it is.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only product i haven't gotten to win the grand slam of the new products
You were dang close today. Keep trying and maybe you'll strike gold... beautiful, delicious, pure, white, powdery, unflavored, smartly packaged, monohydrate gold...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol its the last of the products i need to complete the set too :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were dang close today. Keep trying and maybe you'll strike gold... beautiful, delicious, pure, white, powdery, unflavored, smartly packaged, monohydrate gold...
New slogan contest? I think we have a winner lol. Clever.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit confused here.

According to the current law, ALL companies who sell products now must be GMP. This means products must have identity testing prior to putting them in a product. Identity testing will give you the obvious 99.9% pure creatine monohydrate if you sourced well...and if not, you have to note it on the label.

The hype behind this is astounding. Our Creaplex is 99.9% pure creatine monohydrate...the same as 99% of all creatines out there. Creatine mono is so refined/streamlined that to think any company(chinese or other) is selling unpure creatine at this point is ridiculous. Yes, or course SOME may sell shoddy creatine, but the vast majority do not. Any legit company sells >99% pure creatine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I use Mono, if it doesnt say Creapure on the label I wont use it. Creapure is cheap too.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
The hype behind this is astounding. Our Creaplex is 99.9% pure creatine monohydrate...the same as 99% of all creatines out there. Creatine mono is so refined/streamlined that to think any company(chinese or other) is selling unpure creatine at this point is ridiculous. Yes, or course SOME may sell shoddy creatine, but the vast majority do not. Any legit company sells >99% pure creatine.
GMP testing. You know how many "GMP passed" ingredients we have seen fail at the BSCG level? There is a LOT of creatine on the Chinese market is that far less than pure from "reputable" suppliers. We have even found some from a major chinese creatine manufacturer that had nanogram levels of steroids. Unless you are testing at very low levels which is very expensive, you don't see these things. Most GMP testing involves a rush job to push production through. For example we had milk thistle arrive and it passed GMP tests from a MAJOR co-packer (very well known and respected), sent it to our second level of testing and it had andro contaminants.

There is a reason companies use Creapure. I am sure you can even get some great stories out of AlzChem Germany about recent Chinese creatine testing if you talk to their research team. Saying all creatine from any company will be 99.9% and contaminant free I would disagree with.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
When I use Mono, if it doesnt say Creapure on the label I wont use it. Creapure is cheap too.
Have to agree with this post...! CreaPure today is so cheap, so why use anything other then that ?

I don't believe the hype is astounding, it's just something that was expected and something that comes along with AX...! Our German Creatine is the purest of the pure, solid staple supplement, looks good, cost effective, AND it's from AX!!

It is NOT just another cheap bag of Chinese creatine..!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

In all fairness, this isn't a good analogy. Mono is pretty cheap and most companies that sell creatine have products that are equally pure to Creapure. Creapure is simply a guarrantee of purity.

Youre kidding me kim...lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive tried various mono products with some stomach issues in return, so I have given up on them and only use Creapure. 1,000 grams Creapure for $20, why shouldnt I use something I know Im comfortable with especially when price difference is fractional?

My statements are in regards to bulk mono products only, which I use on and off depending on what else Im using.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ive tried various mono products with some stomach issues in return, so I have given up on them and only use Creapure. 1,000 grams Creapure for $20, why shouldnt I use something I know Im comfortable with especially when price difference is fractional?

My statements are in regards to bulk mono products only, which I use on and off depending on what else Im using.
Ah, missed the mono part. Still, I think you will find that most companies (exclusing the ones known for low quality) have monohydrates = creapure.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Nothing at the at the food grade or even pharm grade level is 100% pure. It's just a matter of what the other 0.05-1% 'contaminants' are.

In some crappy chinese facilities that 1% contamination might be from the 100's of kilos of AAS they just had running down the conveyor belt. Which is then testable on the DEA/FDA/BCSG level of equipment but not (many) commercial levels.

If any company has their products tested by the FDA and they come from a ****ty chinese facility it might test 'positive' for 'steroids' it gets publicized out of proportion and before you know it you are indicted for distribution of these compounds through your creatine...

On some levels it's absurd and on others it makes sense.

In reality, the testing methods for Creapure are just more sophisticated than other routes and thus the standards for the purity are much higher.

Garbage in = Garbage out

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness, this isn't a good analogy. Mono is pretty cheap and most companies that sell creatine have products that are equally pure to Creapure. Creapure is simply a guarrantee of purity.

EXACTLY what he said. This thread is kind of silly, as is the excitability over impure creatine. If you were buying it in a dark alley..........well, lol. Best of luck to AX on there new product, I just hope they don't get all MT with their advertising for it. Creatine is cheap, good creatine is cheap, it should stay that way regardless.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, missed the mono part. Still, I think you will find that most companies (exclusing the ones known for low quality) have monohydrates = creapure.
I may be biased, kinda like someone choosing between coke and pepsi.

I understand your point now, certainly should be true depending on company.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive noticed creatine products from reputable companies leave a gritty sandy texture which is another reason Ive been mostly using Creapure that past 12 years. I just have no reason to try any other mono product, and price isnt a factor.