PP - Just when is the "Fall" release of the V3 series?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm really stoked to place an order, and I keep seeing the teaser ads that say it will be released in the "Fall."

Well, it's almost November, so it's definitely fall, heading into winter soon.

Where's the V3 series? :sgrin:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, if you are interested in these products, be on the lookout for logging opportunities

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
What is Drive and what's the difference between Bulk and Mass? Come to think of it, what does AndroHARD do? If it's not a cutting agent or a lean mass catalyst... is it really just supposed to harden already-existing muscles?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is Drive and what's the difference between Bulk and Mass? Come to think of it, what does AndroHARD do? If it's not a cutting agent or a lean mass catalyst... is it really just supposed to harden already-existing muscles?
Hard is a prohormone to DHT.

Drive will be an advanced version of Dermacrine. Will have a strong effect on focus/drive.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Sorry. >_<

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Hard is a prohormone to DHT.

Drive will be an advanced version of Dermacrine. Will have a strong effect on focus/drive.
If this is the case any word on how hard it is on the hairline? This is really my biggest concern that I see no way to prevent now that nizoral is discontinued. I'm trying to decide what I'd like to run for a cut around march Lean or Hard.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is the case any word on how hard it is on the hairline? This is really my biggest concern that I see no way to prevent now that nizoral is discontinued. I'm trying to decide what I'd like to run for a cut around march Lean or Hard.
I haven't heard much complaint with AH and hairloss.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard much complaint with AH and hairloss.
Same. I've used it a decent amount since the release and I have no hair loss on it... however, for example, epistane is terrible on my hair.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a bit individual to give you a definite answer, but I am insanely prone to hair loss (very thin hair, family history), but have had no issues with AH.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
As my first cycle, would running androhard for a month (i wouldnt want to do it any longer for a first cycle) help with any muscle gains? Im trying as hard as i can to cut up but i feel like im loosing a lot of muscle (i lost 4.4 pounds last week and only went from 14.4%- 14%). I think i'll get to my target eventually but afterwards id be looking at staying lean and putting back on the muscle ive lost.

I hope that makes sense.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH is not a great mass builder. If you lost that much in one week, then you're probably too hypocaloric and it's also primarily water/glycogen.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, i think i ate too little. Ive been trying to adjust and up calories a little this week. Im also cutting back on doing as much cardio.

So really, to put on any mass you need andromass or androbulk?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, i think i ate too little. Ive been trying to adjust and up calories a little this week. Im also cutting back on doing as much cardio.

So really, to put on any mass you need andromass or androbulk?
To put on noticeable mass/LBM, they would be the best options.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To put on noticeable mass/LBM, they would be the best options.
Agreed, but ideally if you were looking to lose fat while sparing muscle, AndroLean is going to be your best shot. It is designed to preserve muscle in a caloric deficit, and with the new changes in the plans, it will be quite effective at shedding fat.

The real ideal would be a cycle stack of AndroHard and AndroLean. Leaner, Harder physique for sure. The beauty of these products is the ability to stack them, and the various combinations that you can create to tailor to your individual goals. If I was looking to drop some body fat percentage, this would be the stack I choose.

Unfortunately, AndroLean will be the last product to be released in the new line up.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
After reading the descriptions between andro bulk and andro mass I am still not 100% clear on their differences if they are to be used in for bulking. Can a rep explain in more detail the differences between the two if used for bulking?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With AM, think Test
With AB, think Nandrolone

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Now when you say "think Nandrolone..."

I'mignorantandGoogledidn'tturnupanythingspectacularsoI'maskingsorry:(

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
what are the beta testers reporting as far as possible "below the belt" issues

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
very good news. hmm this is going to be a very tough choice andromass or androbulk :scratchchin:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good news. hmm this is going to be a very tough choice andromass or androbulk :scratchchin:
It's true, it's a tough choice. Both are very effective mass builders, but BULK is looking to be almost entirely side-free. It's definitely the choice for anyone worried about MPB with other steroids.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
After much consideration I think I have chosen to go with mass for either an 8 or 6 week cycle woot. The libido boost deff pushes it just a little higher for me. Plus with bulk being new I'd rather have some other people use it first lol I have seen many good logs with mass so I think I will try mass first. If I have a positive outcome with that I'm sure I'll be trying bulk in the future as well. (But this cycle won't even be till next year probably in March but gotta plan ahead!)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i saw on some thread that the TRS stack will have a coupon once the V3 comes out or something like that. interested to see logs on AM + AB.

Would also like to see AM + AH

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've spent a lifetime cutting. Never had to bulk. But I'm actually getting to a point where having to bulk is becoming a real possibility (being that once the fat is gone, it's looking like I'll be a deflated, skinny-fat douche bag in need of LBM). Never having actually bulked before, I feel obligated to just try tons of food + compound lifts + creatine first, but Androbulk sounds so nice...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've spent a lifetime cutting. Never had to bulk. But I'm actually getting to a point where having to bulk is becoming a real possibility (being that once the fat is gone, it's looking like I'll be a deflated, skinny-fat douche bag in need of LBM). Never having actually bulked before, I feel obligated to just try tons of food + compound lifts + creatine first, but Androbulk sounds so nice...
IMO, people really overcomplicate a "bulk." The only difference between a "bulk" and a "cut" should be caloric intake. Cardio should be done year-round for the health benefits and not just while trying to slash BF.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I agree. So you must agree that having NEVER made an attempt at putting on lean mass, my first course of action should just be to eat a lot of clean food, lift heavy weight, rest, and maybe use a multi and creatine? I mean, who just jumps right into products of this nature without at least first seeing their own genetic potential?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. So you must agree that having NEVER made an attempt at putting on lean mass, my first course of action should just be to eat a lot of clean food, lift heavy weight, rest, and maybe use a multi and creatine? I mean, who just jumps right into products of this nature without at least first seeing their own genetic potential?
You'd be amazed at the number of people that hop on with 6 months of training.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Whiiccchhhh... I can't tell if you're agreeing with me that it's silly, orrrr if you're saying is fine.

It's hard to sense tone via the Interwebs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whiiccchhhh... I can't tell if you're agreeing with me that it's silly, orrrr if you're saying is fine.

It's hard to sense tone via the Interwebs.
I'm agreeing with you that far too many people do not take enough time to build a foundation before turning to hormones.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm agreeing with you that far too many people do not take enough time to build a foundation before turning to hormones.
Word. I knew I wasn't crazy. To be honest, I probably couldn't turn to hormones even if I wanted to be a 300-pound monster. I'm a classic overthinker and the thought of PCT and bridges and having to have everything absolutely perfect or you end up with boobs is very overwhelming. I think two bottles of Natadrol is unfortunately as far as I can go, when that time comes. Unfortunately.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i saw on some thread that the TRS stack will have a coupon once the V3 comes out or something like that. interested to see logs on AM + AB.

Would also like to see AM + AH
Yep, the deal is 5 Andro products, get a TRS (soon to include TCF-1 as well!) for free.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word. I knew I wasn't crazy. To be honest, I probably couldn't turn to hormones even if I wanted to be a 300-pound monster. I'm a classic overthinker and the thought of PCT and bridges and having to have everything absolutely perfect or you end up with boobs is very overwhelming. I think two bottles of Natadrol is unfortunately as far as I can go, when that time comes. Unfortunately.
I'm not really in it for the mass gains or aesthetics anymore; I'm geared (no pun intended) towards strength.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really in it for the mass gains or aesthetics anymore; I'm geared (no pun intended) towards strength.
Same here. I'm sick of getting out-muscled by guys the same skill level as me. If its a technical stalemate, I usually get out-muscled.