IGF-2 or HGHUP? FREE TEST or DRIVE?

aceroni

Awards
Hey guys wondering your opinions on the above supps. Natty BB'r just off a comp rebound wondering which would be best for a hard winter's bulk. IGF-2 or HGHUP? And, Would it be worth it to stack with FREE TEST, or DRIVE? If even worth it, which is better, ft or drive?
Thanks!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you posted this on my profile and i responded but ill respond here.

I wouldnt take Drive. I only see results from Drive if I am cutting and doing alot of cardio, as it helps with endurance with that aspect of training. I would def, 100% go with IGF 2 and Free Test. I would also add in DAA.

GHO5T

Awards
Never had luck with Free Test.... but Drive was a great product that helped me on a cut.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in taking hgh up also. Good test reviews that this product works. If u jump on it let me know how it goes. Thks.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm in a similar scenario - I finished my last comp then took a few weeks off to relax and step away from the game and now in a stage of recomp - regain mass, tighten up, shed some of those burgers off, and solidify my diet and training schedule for a long off season.

Recomp: HGHUp, Free Test, Lit Up, Lipotrophin PM
Bulk: Drive/RMP, IGF-2, Free Test

Yesterday I hit my 1RM of 335 for deadlift at 160lbs :head:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hes going to be logging IGF 2 + Free Test + Lit Up + AnaBeta

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
hes going to be logging IGF 2 + Free Test + Lit Up + AnaBeta
Ive seen about 3 new threads on AM about an Anabeta+IGF-2 combination. Im thinking I should add it in myself!

I really like the way I respond to a Forslean and 7-keto product. By no means do I think its the strongest or most powerful natty boost but it keeps me hard and full, thats what I look for. So I decided to stack with Lit Up as a DAA. I just started this up about a 1.5 weeks ago and already metabolic processes require an additional 33%. DAA takes anywhere from 5-7 days before it settles into effect. Might hit the onset on legs to start the week. So I think the Lit Up+Free Test combo will certainly deliver without any negative sides. AnaBeta is its own class, hands down. These three items will all function very differently and I think it would be an astounding combo.

Both HGHUp and IGF-2 have the night time effects of mucana puriens, chlorophytum bori, and other saponins to help growth and recovery. To be basic: HGHUp=cutting IGF-2=bulking.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
79.99!!! Wow don't miss out on this guys. The triple threat stack promo. Get in on this!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Yeah man. Good time to invest if someones thinking about that combo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they really need to put IGF 2 with AB on nutra as a stack deal. Ever since I took this, ive been telling everybody on here about it. its that amazing.

aceroni

Awards
Glad to hear you say that. Just bought it. Gonna have it w/in a week, and start loggin shortly after. too bad i dont have a camera for pics.. might try to find one, but i can always just go by posts i guess.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I did a month of Anabeta + CJC1295 and it was amazing so I can see AB+IGF-2 or HGH-Up being pretty sick.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
out of the four, some definitely respond great to IGF2, so id say IGF2, Drive, D-aspartic acid and ecdy. that oughtta be solid :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
For my bulking stack I'm debating on using Free Test or Anabeta with the RPM IGF-2 I already have. Any suggestions! I'm currently in the last 6 weeks of a long cut, started in June at 18% BF way outta shape and am currently at 9-10% my cutting stack right now is HGHup, drive, lipotrophin pm and am. Looking to start my bulk in feb all suggestions would be great.

aceroni

Awards
Hey buddy I just purchased this stack: Anabeta, IGF2, FREE TEST, and LITUP.
Going to be starting monday.. if you search you'll find my log!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Aceroni.... Honestly can u post a link or pm me with that log I'm new to this site and for whatever reason takes me forever to find these

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For my bulking stack I'm debating on using Free Test or Anabeta with the RPM IGF-2 I already have. Any suggestions! I'm currently in the last 6 weeks of a long cut, started in June at 18% BF way outta shape and am currently at 9-10% my cutting stack right now is HGHup, drive, lipotrophin pm and am. Looking to start my bulk in feb all suggestions would be great.
you can stack Free Test, AB, RPM, IGF 2. If i were you, this is what I would do:

IGF 2, Anabeta, 2 bottles Free Test

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ This.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks guys, definitely two bottles free test. Just finishing first month of HGHup, other than sleep not real impressed but I know everybody reacts differently. I still have another bottle so we shall see. Looking forward to trying IGF2. I'm thinking since I'm on track as far as cutting down to 7-8% by the end of dec. I'm going to start the year with two weeks of nothing but staples with Deload w/o, then start free test and Anabeta together for two weeks then add IGF2 so I get my needed month off after HGHup? Sound good? Also definitely running two bottles free test, and IGF. how many bottles of Anabeta do y'all recommend ? Probably gonna use my lit up with this instead of RPM cuz I w/o at 4am.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thats solid right there. Yeah if youre lifting at 4AM you might as well go with Lit Up. Are you off pre workouts now? If not, be sure to take time to deload from that too. 2 bottles Free Test, run AB the same time duration (so it might end up being 2). Finish the HGHUp, allow the body to balance out, then go over to IGF2. GH boosters dont seem to do much for me and Ive tried a good number of them form the more mainstream, the bulk powder, to the shady underground stuff. Never got much. But IGF was a different ball game.

aceroni

Awards
I'm liking the sleep from igf so far man.. seems to be workin like a charm.. but again you have to at least be getting 8 quality hrs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For HGH boosters to be effective (except for IGF 2), you really need to be on it for 3 months or so. I have taken HGHup about 4 times now, and my average results are about a net 3 pound increase. usually 2% BF decrease, but for me thats alot because i stay around 8%. the highest ive ever been is 10

aceroni

Awards
damn dude thats pretty impressive.. Id say im probably around 8-10 right now, maybe less, but i'll probably get around 12.. MAYBE 15 max this winter, but then again prob not cause i dont like being fat and 15 to me is reallllll fat...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still have a very fast metabolism so that helps. i hate it but i use it to my advantage when i can

dirty k

Awards
I think you posted this on my profile and i responded but ill respond here.

I wouldnt take Drive. I only see results from Drive if I am cutting and doing alot of cardio, as it helps with endurance with that aspect of training. I would def, 100% go with IGF 2 and Free Test. I would also add in DAA.
On IGF-2 and Free Test right now. There are no issues tossing in DAA? Very interested in this. Was also thinking of tossing in Agmatine.[h=2][/h]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On IGF-2 and Free Test right now. There are no issues tossing in DAA? Very interested in this. Was also thinking of tossing in Agmatine.
You can add DAA to that stack, fine. Agmatine is fine to use with it all as well.

~Rosie~