i am desperate for t3!!! please help

drtyjrzyguy

Awards
Where in gods name can i get liquid thy anymore? I have been out of the game for a few months and just getting involved agaain looked at getting my favorite cutting aid and it's gone! and so are all my eca stacks!!??? whats a good replacement for them or both if i can no longer get neither, i always had astounding results using both! thanks bunchs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try some Trimax, get it from custom he is a board sponser.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Lion Nutrition just started selling grape flavored liquid T3.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I will stick with board sponsor.. I know what I am getting from them..

upINtheLBC

Awards
Personally I will stick with board sponsor.. I know what I am getting from them..
Maybe i'm a retard, but i was goinna order some clen today from customnutr and i can't find the **** anywhere on the website...... Did he take it down or something????

upINtheLBC

Awards
yep i'm a dumass, i could of swore i looked under that damn part and it wasn't their earlyer

thx

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't there earlier, or maybe I'm a dumbass too. :frustrate

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I also recommend Tri-max :) BTW My girl started another cycle 2 weeks ago and is down about 8 lbs!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I also recommend Tri-max :) BTW My girl started another cycle 2 weeks ago and is down about 8 lbs!
Damn how many trimax cycles is that for her? How does she recover from them...pretty quick it sounds like from the amount of cycles shes been doing of it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
it's her 3rd, I have her doing 4 weeks on than 4 weeks off. This may be the last one for awhile, she needs to build some muscle! (It's going to be hard to get her to up her cals some though, she's nearly brainwashed herself with cutting ;) )

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
it's her 3rd, I have her doing 4 weeks on than 4 weeks off. This may be the last one for awhile, she needs to build some muscle! (It's going to be hard to get her to up her cals some though, she's nearly brainwashed herself with cutting ;) )
I know what you mean...after a cutting cycle in which i've dropped my cals and I can see abs its hard to up cals knowing that my abs will be leaving me... :rant: