11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
lookin for a new pwo with sick pumps and stim junkie favorite

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Never tired Maximize as I don't do 1,3 anymore but No Shotgun is good, lotsa jittery energy
and a touch or redline which helps with fat loss. I've always liked it, not mind blowing but good
One thing tho', I built tolerance to it pretty quickly, and one thing that I've always hated about it
it that when you shake it gets foamy like a mofo.. no big deal but annoying

I heard good things about Maximize tho', get both

GHO5T

Awards
lookin for a new pwo with sick pumps and stim junkie favorite
I have tried both and would say I enjoyed Maximize V2 a lot better for energy and decent pumps. But I would really stack it with Hemavol for the ultimate energy and pump experience. I did not have any bad crash issues with Maximize either.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
question.... which one is no shotgun v3? im currently taking the one with 'mhf-1' on the label, which i THINK is v.3

i think i took v.2 before (i know it wasnt v.1, and it had 20g of protein as opposed to the 18 thats in what im using now, so im assuming v.3 and mhf-1 are the same thing, but the way the label tears off, i cant remember if it said v.3 on it or not).

anyway... i loved the one i took before and made some really good strength gains on it (it was about a year ago, i guess it was v.2), enough to give shotgun a shot again, so now im taking what i believe to be v.3 but just started it around the middle of last week, so far so good..... as a matter of fact, i thought of making a thread on how underrated i think no shotgun is. i know around here everyone likes the 'underground' stuff, and on other boards everyone likes no xplode or jacked, but i really like no shotgun. although, as someone previously mentioned, ive built up a tolerance. i only took caffeine PWO for 3+ weeks before getting on the shotgun last week, and im already at a full scoop (its a 1 scoop max product)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried them both. shotgun didn't impress me. In fact, VPX's flavoring on many things didn't impress me either. I think Maximize V2 is exactly what your looking for. It works great with no crash.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
stim junkie = perfect candidate for maximize :D

and one scoop is all you need, you wont need to take 2-3 servings a day like some pre's out there! and for what its worth, we have 15 serving tubs available for maximize, great way to try it out for a couple weeks before buying a full tub! :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stims you cant beat maximize, for the best pumps add hemavol or creatine nitrate....

only thing i like about shotgun is the amount of aminos in that thing :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
question.... which one is no shotgun v3? im currently taking the one with 'mhf-1' on the label, which i THINK is v.3

i think i took v.2 before (i know it wasnt v.1, and it had 20g of protein as opposed to the 18 thats in what im using now, so im assuming v.3 and mhf-1 are the same thing, but the way the label tears off, i cant remember if it said v.3 on it or not).

anyway... i loved the one i took before and made some really good strength gains on it (it was about a year ago, i guess it was v.2), enough to give shotgun a shot again, so now im taking what i believe to be v.3 but just started it around the middle of last week, so far so good..... as a matter of fact, i thought of making a thread on how underrated i think no shotgun is. i know around here everyone likes the 'underground' stuff, and on other boards everyone likes no xplode or jacked, but i really like no shotgun. although, as someone previously mentioned, ive built up a tolerance. i only took caffeine PWO for 3+ weeks before getting on the shotgun last week, and im already at a full scoop (its a 1 scoop max product)

The mhf-1 would be the v3. Shotgun is good for hypertrophy workouts
but I've always needed at least two full scoops and I think it's a tad overpriced..

Maximize seems solid

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go with Maximize v2 stacked with hemavol or Mesomorph with creatine nitrate (sick pumps)

PITBULL915

I tried muscle marinade by purus last Friday and it was some good stuff. I usually use Superpump but I'm switching over.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
thanx guys yea no shotgun has good dose of bcaas thats why i was leaning towards it but im thinkin imma shoot for maxamize v2 add some hemavol and some xtend...meso is on my list i really wana try creatine nitrate product anabolic ignite by muscle feast looks underrated great ingd profile thanx again

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried both and would say I enjoyed Maximize V2 a lot better for energy and decent pumps. But I would really stack it with Hemavol for the ultimate energy and pump experience. I did not have any bad crash issues with Maximize either.
Hemavol at 1 scoop and maximize at 1 scoop provides a SICK pre-workout combo. At those dosages, they both last a long time.

Mike

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Maximise gives crazy energy at first with a dangerous heart rate and its pretty hard on the adrenals.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have started at 1 scoop.. I have a high stim tolerance and only need 1 scoop to feel stimed out. On days i am really dragging ill use one heaping scoop at most!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hemavol at 1 scoop and maximize at 1 scoop provides a SICK pre-workout combo. At those dosages, they both last a long time.

Mike
This. I've tried a lot of things pre-workout and this combo is great. Pumps are insane and no crash

GHO5T

Awards
thanx guys yea no shotgun has good dose of bcaas thats why i was leaning towards it but im thinkin imma shoot for maxamize v2 add some hemavol and some xtend...meso is on my list i really wana try creatine nitrate product anabolic ignite by muscle feast looks underrated great ingd profile thanx again
Thats whats great about using Maximize and Hemavol; you can control when you want the stims. i.e. when you have late workout and dont want to be awake all night you just take Hemavol by itself. imo I get way more pronounced pumps with Maximize or Hemavol than I do with nitrates.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was taking maxamize v2 and hemavol both at 2 scoops and holly crap it was amazing lol. Just ran out quick.

1 scoop of each is totally enough i just go overboard on everything.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was taking maxamize v2 and hemavol both at 2 scoops and holly crap it was amazing lol. Just ran out quick.

Fock! That's over kill lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep, just a little overboard! :p

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

holy stims batman :eek:

2 scoops of hemavol = tits, but 2 of maximize would have me bouncing off teh fawking walls :D

GHO5T

Awards

LOL I'm pretty sure I wouldnt be alive if I did this.....

GHO5T

Awards

LOL I'm pretty sure I wouldnt be alive if I did this.....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy stims batman :eek:

2 scoops of hemavol = tits, but 2 of maximize would have me bouncing off teh fawking walls :D
I almost took 2 dexaprime today when I woke by accident! :D Man, today could have been fun!