BioForge

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused about all the rave reviews for BioForge. I don't think I've seen a bad review of any of their test boosters be it V2, V3 or even their Pro version.Yet none of these products contains anything special or novel or anything that isn't contained in other products, unless maybe it's Shilajit which has been used in test boosters before. So what's going on with this product? Has anyone tried V3 or their pro version? If so what are your results?

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
I'm not sure if he's a member here or not but pm THEHUGE on either here or other forums, he's the one who formulated bioforge and is literally a genius and would easily answer any of ur questions. I've seen a couple negative reviews but they were from an r-tard who was bashing it because it didnt stack up to gear :rolleyes:.

FWIW, in my experience bioforge is hands down near the top of any non hormonal product out there

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mixelflick on this forum also said its pretty good. Many say its a very good adaptogen and has some good hormonal effects. not 100% sure but I heard it was good. ;Not much help but a good vote from me. Depending on your goals etc.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran v2 and v3, and the v3 was one of the better experiences I've had using any supplement focused on strength/size. Had great sleep and consistent strength gains.

Going to run a home-made stack next, which will be much more complex...and we'll see how it matches up. Then going to run some Prime since it's being sent to me, and although I'm insanely skeptical, I am excited after talking with my friend who is send it to me, about it.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Ran v2 and v3, and the v3 was one of the better experiences I've had using any supplement focused on strength/size. Had great sleep and consistent strength gains.

Going to run a home-made stack next, which will be much more complex...and we'll see how it matches up. Then going to run some Prime since it's being sent to me, and although I'm insanely skeptical, I am excited after talking with my friend who is send it to me, about it.
Was hoping you'd chime in with ur experiences, they were alright :p

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was hoping you'd chime in with ur experiences, they were alright :p
You friggin crazy Irishman lmao Yeah was definitely a positive experience, and looking back many of the other products I've used pale in comparison. Bioforge raises the bar for sure, even if it lacks the novelties everyone desires.

However, exciting for what I'm running next ;)

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
You friggin crazy Irishman lmao Yeah was definitely a positive experience, and looking back many of the other products I've used pale in comparison. Bioforge raises the bar for sure, even if it lacks the novelties everyone desires.

However, exciting for what I'm running next ;)
I need details dave, details

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards

Lets hear your Home-made stack

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, in my experience bioforge is hands down near the top of any non hormonal product out there
This ^^

The product is also backed up by a lot of blood work for all versions so you know it increases test rather than just giving an increase in sex drive/aggression and people assuming it is raising test. I've used:

V1 - One of my favourite all time products. An increased appetite but, if you keep the increased calories clean, you can lose fat and gain lean mass. I only managed to run this product once before it disappeared but went from about 15% to 13% while remaining at 200lbs.

V2 (Bioforge ProMax) - Not as good as V1 IMO but is more a muscle builder than recomp/cut product. Good pumps and strength gains along with a few pounds of lean mass (can't remember the exact weight gain)

V3 - Still to try but will prob give this a go with Triazole sometime during the first part of next year. Both Bioforge and TZ have some great bloodwork so both together should be something special.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,gentlemen. Although on the surface the formulation doesn't seem to be overlyeffective, based on all the positive reviews I think I'm going to give it atry. It's a bit on the pricy side so I wanted to get some firsthand opinions. Iuse to be a supplement junky spending upwards of $500 to $600 a month on supps.But after years of bitter disappointment I'm much more cautious and far moreselective about spending my hard earned cash.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thanks,gentlemen. Although on the surface the formulation doesn't seem to be overlyeffective, based on all the positive reviews I think I'm going to give it atry. It's a bit on the pricy side so I wanted to get some firsthand opinions. Iuse to be a supplement junky spending upwards of $500 to $600 a month on supps.But after years of bitter disappointment I'm much more cautious and far moreselective about spending my hard earned cash.
This is a very smart way to approach supplements. Purchase whats necessary not what sounds cool at the time. That being said, all versions of Bio Forge are very good formulas and if you have some extra cash to throw down and want to see some extra fat lost or some extra muscle gained go for it. For me v3 had a larger impact outside of the weight room, felt good all the time, slept great, always motivated.