Tribulus

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Is it pretty much yesterday's news at this point, or worthwhile? I'm looking for a T boost, but, at 42, I want to make sure I'm not compromising anything else, health wise. Is DAA ok to look at?

GHO5T

Awards
Is it pretty much yesterday's news at this point, or worthwhile? I'm looking for a T boost, but, at 42, I want to make sure I'm not compromising anything else, health wise. Is DAA ok to look at?
Tribulus has been bunked as useless for raising test levels (i can post studies if you need them).

Look into Tropinol and Testabolan from iForce. There is also Bioforge, Activate xtreme, and DAA.

DAA is great product that is gaining popularity. IMO I would do Tropinol + DAA

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
trib = useless

daa on the other hand, A+

kansui

kansui

Awards
Go for DAA, I'm 38 and have found it extremely effective both in the gym, heightened feelings of well being etc.
Add another test booster like the ones previously mentioned for some extra kick.

I do find cycling test boosters at my age very worthwhile.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go for the DAA...Formula x (Has daa)is a good all around pre workout..Look into that and also add a test booster

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk why your title says trib when your asking about DAA. Anyways, DAA is a very good supplement for test boosting. i like to stack it with Sustain Alpha and IGF 2

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
DAA is definitely one of the best options for boosting natural testosterone levels. I'm a fan of Tropinol, about 3 weeks into it and I notice a big difference, just have to be careful with the dosing. I'm stacking that, Reversitol for estrogen control, and DAA (3 grams daily). Also would recommend Bioforge and Activate Extreme

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tribulus has been bunked as useless for raising test levels (i can post studies if you need them).

Look into Tropinol and Testabolan from iForce.

DAA is great product that is gaining popularity. IMO I would do Tropinol + DAA
Currently on tropinol and testabolan v.2 right now, loving it for test boosting and libido! DAA is a solid, cheap addition and I plan to run that along side when my order comes in!

OP, trib works good for libido, but thats about it.

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently on tropinol and testabolan v.2 right now, loving it for test boosting and libido! DAA is a solid, cheap addition and I plan to run that along side when my order comes in!OP, trib works good for libido, but thats about it.Mike
also good for a boost in mood and aggression-trib can hardly be called worthless, imo. chuck diesel built his company around trib, and i and many others have had great results on trib based products!!!!

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks, guys. Seems like DAA is the way to go, with some additional boosting. Will give that a go.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay away from trib and try something like Formula-X, it's a complete product of test boosting, pre-workout aggression and recovery. I'd look into the Hardcore Athletix stack as well, Formula-X/Division 1/TitaniumXL, it's at a great price right now at Nutraplanet.