Which DAA?

SSD77

Awards
I know there are a bunch of threads on DAA already, but can anybody help me out on which one is best? Formula x? SNS? PP? I need help I'm completely new to the DAA thing. thanks in advance.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Everyone seems to be diffrent. Some people swear by the bulk DAA - I have personally used the SNS Caps and am currently using Formula-X the regular DAA really did not have any noticible effect on me, and I know others who have had the same experience.

I am loving Formula-X so far, but that is also not just DAA so that is something to think about. For the price Bulk DAA goes for I would try that out first and see what you think. If you want a great intra work out BCAA / DAA supp then Formula X is where its at.

SSD77

Awards
Excellent, you guys rule. As far as the SNS goes do you use the caps or powder?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powder! I mix 3grams daa with 1 grams LCLT and 5 grams BCAA mix in a little lemon lite and it tastes so good. DAA and LCLT both kinda have a sweet taste.

SSD77

Awards
Powder! I mix 3grams daa with 1 grams LCLT and 5 grams BCAA mix in a little lemon lite and it tastes so good. DAA and LCLT both kinda have a sweet taste.
Perfect. I'll give it a go

SSD77

Awards
Ahhh crap NutraPlanet is out of stock, guess I gotta wait.

SSD77

Awards
AI has great stuff. I ran Testopro with Erase and was very impressed , especially since I lost a lot of hope in most T boosters. Do you guys make a DAA product now? is that what the link was for?

SSD77

Awards
Oh never mind I see it! Thanks for the help also John!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have a few options. all of them are fine. IMO, i would choose between either Bulk or TCF 1

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of DAA + LCLT + BCAAs. I take all three at once :D

Motiv30 gets you 30% off any order at our website AND gets you a free bottle Motivate if your purchase is over $30.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula-X, Testforce-2, or SNS DAA caps are all solid choices.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, you guys rule. As far as the SNS goes do you use the caps or powder?
I had the SNS DAA powder and it's kinda bitter but tart. I found that it actually enhances the flavor of SOME BCAA's that I took it with. SNS DAA caps are my next choice to try out, simple for convenience.

I like the idea of DAA + LCLT + BCAAs. I take all three at once :D

Motiv30 gets you 30% off any order at our website AND gets you a free bottle Motivate if your purchase is over $30.
That actually does sound like a pretty good combo! I got PLCAR and ALCAR, now I just need to get me some LCLT.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I know there are a bunch of threads on DAA already, but can anybody help me out on which one is best? Formula x? SNS? PP? I need help I'm completely new to the DAA thing. thanks in advance.
SNS DAA has the exact amount used in the published study and the same salt used. It is also conveniently capped at a cheap price :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i take my BCAAs with Lit Up. iBCAA, 2 scoops Lit Up, 2.5g of Creapure

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X is much more then DAA, it's a very complete product, can be used Pre-workout, Intra, it boosts test, aggression and recovery. It contains a full dose of DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's. I've used normal DAA and didn't get much from it, when I used Formula-X the effects were much stronger, I really feel LCLT increases the effects of DAA, it's a great combo.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Formula-X is much more then DAA, it's a very complete product, can be used Pre-workout, Intra, it boosts test, aggression and recovery. It contains a full dose of DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's. I've used normal DAA and didn't get much from it, when I used Formula-X the effects were much stronger, I really feel LCLT increases the effects of DAA, it's a great combo.
How comes you guys didn't use the sodium version of DAA ? that seems to be more popular version of DAA

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS DAA plus LCLT that's what I use.
Formula-X, Testforce-2, or SNS DAA caps are all solid choices.
I had the SNS DAA powder and it's kinda bitter but tart. I found that it actually enhances the flavor of SOME BCAA's that I took it with. SNS DAA caps are my next choice to try out, simple for convenience.
SNS DAA has the exact amount used in the published study and the same salt used. It is also conveniently capped at a cheap price :)
SNS DAA Caps FTW.....
Heeeey, I like how you guys think! :fing02:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
bulk for me. i snagged a couple tubs of da-hcg though from taurus but if i go bulk, i go AI

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It may be pricier, but if you have to buy a BCAA etc, you will save in the end :) tastes great too IMO

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it should be on the list of new products to bring out. Would make a good stack bundle for sure.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
To me daa is daa...doesn't matter as far as I know

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
quite a few votes for sns DAA,it certainly is high quality that is for sure! everyone who uses the caps OR powder loves it!!!

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Formula-X all the way. It worked a little too well for this endurance athlete. With Titanium and D1 I put on 6-8 lbs this month without much change to my diet or training. I run, bike, and use resistance bands. I've been at 190-192 for years and now I'm at 198. And as a bonus I'm in a lot better mood.