ANDRO BUTTER????????????????

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
facebook pg..........

[h=6]A nutritional "BUTTER" that tastes amazing, boosts testosterone, lowers cortisol, and supplies the body with essential fatty acids - Pp will have the ultimate butter that will make you throw away your "natural" peanut butters, and almonds butters etc... STAY TUNED![/h]
???????

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
It has to be dam good for me to not eat peanut butter

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
no sh*t.....2 scoops isolate and 2 tbsp PB is a staple for me.....just hope it doesnt cost $100 for 5 sv

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A testosterone boosting, cortisol lowering PB? ...lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
androbutter making butters people 1000 times better looking

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only drop some hints, but it is going to be similar to coconut butter.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking this^^^

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds pretty cool lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really looking forward to this product. Limited information has been released yet, but I like the inclusion on nutritional supplements as well.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
can anyone confirm this is the replacement for endoamp???? heard the eamax formula is in the butter among other things???????????? why you guys so secretive???????

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can anyone confirm this is the replacement for endoamp???? heard the eamax formula is in the butter among other things???????????? why you guys so secretive???????
Not a replacement, you will just have to wait a little longer, it is truly going to be a remarkable supplement. I know I'll be using it daily.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Im looking forward to this a lot too considering all the dooming info Ive been reading on Peanut consumption recently... I just love the way it tastes so much that I need to find an alternative n quick....

I hope they make this in a mega tub size! lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Information will be more readily available once V3 is released and we can focus on other projects.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im looking forward to this a lot too considering all the dooming info Ive been reading on Peanut consumption recently... I just love the way it tastes so much that I need to find an alternative n quick....

I hope they make this in a mega tub size! lol
I've been off of the peanut bandwagon for quite some time after really diving into the Paleo principles.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I know its really vague and I cant even remember where I read it but somewhere I read that something in peanuts could contribute to hypothyroidism... not my idea of something I want to do... I want my thyroid working overtime if anything.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its really vague and I cant even remember where I read it but somewhere I read that something in peanuts could contribute to hypothyroidism... not my idea of something I want to do... I want my thyroid working overtime if anything.
I eat a lot of PB, been switching it up with almond butter, but I'm hoping this will be my new go to

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Switched to almond a long time ago and have not looked back. This would be a much better alternate though.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I eat a lot of PB, been switching it up with almond butter, but I'm hoping this will be my new go to
im in the exact same boat....i know almond is better but pb tastes better....this would be good, heard from testers it tastes exactly like butter

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
interesting

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this, but as a hypothyroid sufferer, taking daily medicine sucks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in the exact same boat....i know almond is better but pb tastes better....this would be good, heard from testers it tastes exactly like butter
I actually LOVE the taste of almond butters, (and sunflower seed butter, oh my god), my only issue with them is it usually doesn't align with the "cheap calories" that PB provides.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheap calories for me is a TBSP of EVOO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so how will this be better than using almond butter + a tbl spoon of extra virgin organic coconut oil?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so how will this be better than using almond butter + a tbl spoon of extra virgin organic coconut oil?
:) More info after V3, like Study said.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humm.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
facebook pg..........

A nutritional "BUTTER" that tastes amazing, boosts testosterone, lowers cortisol, and supplies the body with essential fatty acids - Pp will have the ultimate butter that will make you throw away your "natural" peanut butters, and almonds butters etc... STAY TUNED!

???????
****s bout to get real.... real expensive. IF it tastes good, this can be dangerous on so many levels if hormonal. i can go thru a jar in 2 days of pb, maybe less on a bulk.

im scared for people like myself.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this, but as a hypothyroid sufferer, taking daily medicine sucks
raw nuts and legumes contain goitrogens along with veggies in the broccoli family

to avoid, cook everything.

only time its a proble is if u have certain antiboidies i believe.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
This was the worst peanut crop in years. The price of peanut butter is estimated to go up 40%.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
**** peanuts man,

just get almonds and macadamia nuts and pecans.

you can minimize price of peanut butter by making your own, literally takes 5 min in the food processer

This was the worst peanut crop in years. The price of peanut butter is estimated to go up 40%.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I usually make an almond butter and peanut butter blend. Good idea, I have never thought of just making it in the food processor...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will not be for a little while longer, but certainly exciting news.